Weak Signs

david starling

Craft, if your health is in real jeopardy, Saturn will enable you to overcome that using Belief-power. But Saturn in Sagittarius transitting your 6th House is just frightening you with a pessimistic (and unreliable) forecast of what "might be".

craft94

Good insight, David. Only 4 more degrees until Saturn crosses my Descendant and enters the 7th house. Should my anxieties disappear then? I'm holding on to the hope that it will bring more serious relationships into my life (as of right now, my love/sex life is nonexistent) or is Saturn In Sagittarius simply bombarding me with some more false beliefs?

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Let me throw the first stone, Sagittarius is weak as ****.

Of course this a generalize, but that being said - my brother is a sun sag with mars in pisces - squared - both jupiter ruled by tradition of sun-mars aspects in that mars' duty is to support sun.

Most of my life - I pretty much always considered him "weak as ...." until I realized that his Mars in Pisces conj. asc from 12th and square Sun, gave him no other options than to let other's fight his battles on his behalf because he didn't have the guts to stand up for himself or he truly doesn't know how to, or, somewhere down the line, he lost his tool. Then I felt sadness for him. Then I felt compassion, because even in his unfortunate 12th house way - he finds survival (mars/sun aspect) any way he can. Many more followed.

He is almost 6 years older than me, but I always felt like I was one of his older sisters. The first fight I took on for him, my mom told me I was 4 and he was 10 - a kid hit him and ran off and I chased the kid and knocked him down.

It was always that way - for both me, my sister and my recently departed mom - always fighting for him while he stands by and watched.

I am so mean - sometimes - I refer to him as Beyonce when those issues come up.

Jupiter is half man half horse. Whose weapon does he wield?

What is Jupiter without his sling and arrow?

Anyone else here who remembers the Mountain Astrologer cartoon about a sign's fork in the road?

Saggitarius: "Self-enlightenment?" or "Dave's Party?" the question mark bubble across the centaur's head. (or sumptiiiing like dat)

My brother is not so weak from his generation. I think he has probably lost about 20 people he loved in his life in the past 40 years - He's 62 now. Me? I can count 5 or 6.

His started when he was about 12 with his best friend who died of menangitis - his mentor at his junior high school who commited suicide, and his best frend and amazing artist friend who died of AID's in 1985 - imagine that (all friends who fought his battles)ending with his wife of 35 years (who also fought his battles) who died in 2013, followed by our mom in 2015.

In the meantime, he was married 35 years, 3 grown sons who went through college, two grandchildren, a retirement from county and insurance and social security and like teflon in most human affairs.

Maybe that's why Jupiter has such a good sense of humor.
Sometimes the 'weakest' signs are the strongest in the end.

Last edited:

graay ghost

Good insight, David. Only 4 more degrees until Saturn crosses my Descendant and enters the 7th house. Should my anxieties disappear then? I'm holding on to the hope that it will bring more serious relationships into my life (as of right now, my love/sex life is nonexistent) or is Saturn In Sagittarius simply bombarding me with some more false beliefs?

I met my current GF when Saturn was close to my descendant. Took me like 3 years to make a move, though. So who knows.

david starling

Way back in the 70's when Nep. was in Sagittarius, my Visionary abilities were working overtime, and besides discovering there was a bonafide way to locate the Ages Tropically, I came up with an entirely unorthodox method for determining a resolving Sign and Ruler. The Nodes aren't included, and I'm going to add them in once I've learned enough about them. I've drawn about 300 of these "Charts" (nothing like a standard Chart, no Houses, and the planetary relationships are diagrammed in a unique pattern). Planets "communicating with Planets". Very seldom is there cross-communication, but your brother has that. For what it's worth, I'll just give you the basic results. 1st, he HATES Saturn&LOVES Pluto. He can't utilize Saturn's power, even in an emergency. (This Pluto Transit through Cap., very bad for him.)
Resolving Sign, Scorpio; by a wide margin (often not the case)
Resolving Ruler, Pluto; by a wide margin (often not the case)
Uranian input to Moon, crossed by Venusian input to Pluto,and vice versa, with Moon opting for Pluto
Sun-sign practically speaking, non-functional
Asc. in Pisces, overwhelmed by Scorpio intensity
There would have been a strong sense of entitlement while Nep. Transited Scorp., which includes his formative years: The World at his Service. Rude shock when Nep. Transited Sag. and Cap. Talk about an "ungrounded" Chart! His feet are hidden away in the Underworld! lol

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
There is no such thing as a weak sign. There are weak placements, but no weak signs. Signs are neutral. They have descriptions, sure, like human, mute, violent, bestial, fertile, barren, crooked, long ascending, and on and on, but at the end of the day, the signs are neutral. It's the planets both in and that rule them that bring them to life.

tsmall

Premium Member
I've heard all the talk about weak signs and whatnot. I think most of it is driven by ego.

Mutable signs, imo, have great strength since they have the power to adapt and after all, if one cannot adapt in life, they will die out. Fixed signs(which are known as strong) have trouble with this.

The worst sign is Cancer though man. Cardinal water? Super emotions? Bah, needless, worthless Sun sign. Glad they named a killer disease after it, what a waste of space. :devil: :crying: :devil:

Cardinal water as weak? Seriously? How do you think the Grand Canyon was formed? Ever seen what a tidal wave can do to change the landscape?

tsmall

Premium Member
I thought my posting style made it clear but....I was being facetious. :sideways:

I've been reading a lot of these threads tonight, and clearly something is apparent. I'm getting to old to be hip. For the forum anyway. :andy: I missed facetious and went straight to wth?

carry on...I need to go find my wrinkle cream.

Bunraku

Exactly :smile:

One word. Tsunami

Are you implying that its Cancer people's fault that homes and landscapes are destroyed? ♋
What? Did the collective crying of a Cancer convention cause a tidal wave ?

I'm kidding please don't murder me thank you (CIA says Cancers are more likely to be murderers). #kidding
bordered-1200.png

Bunraku

Well, Cancer does get a lot of ****. I think that's what you get when you're delicious. :annoyed:

Exactly. I bet people make multiple accounts just to post in this thread,to nominate a sign as the weakest, then the user signs out and refutes herself with another account, and does all of this out of her own sense of humor. What a wacko!!

vNpv.gif

Blaze

Account Closed
I've been reading a lot of these threads tonight, and clearly something is apparent. I'm getting to old to be hip. For the forum anyway. :andy: I missed facetious and went straight to wth?

carry on...I need to go find my wrinkle cream.

Heh, no worries. Being a Mod and having to reading every single post in a thread can get tiresome (Was a mod on another site, I know the pain). :pinched:

That wrinkle cream would work better with Cancer-sun tears. They are very easy to get, I hear. :crying:

tsmall

Premium Member
Heh, no worries. Being a Mod and having to reading every single post in a thread can get tiresome (Was a mod on another site, I know the pain). :pinched:

That wrinkle cream would work better with Cancer-sun tears. They are very easy to get, I hear. :crying:

Not true. I have a Cancer Sun daughter. She never cries.