Help, Bad prog mars: I need to get away. would this be a good relocation place for me

moonman2

Help, Bad prog mars I need to get away. would this be a good relocation place for me?

Hi, since my mars progressed into my natal 4th house my life changed drastically and dramatically. When progressed mars was in my 3rd natal house I was very outgoing and sociable and was well liked/quite lucky. With my progressed mars in my 4th house I am unlucky, I am withdrawn, I've lost all my confidence and just want to be on my own a lot, can't get on with people so well. I am also less energetic than previously and don't seem to belong where I live, as if the people don't want me here, they want me to go ( I really feel like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole ).

When my progressed venus also went into my natal 4th house Sep 2011 I had to quit my job that I had worked in for 31 years, I just could not work there any more and I suffered from a nervous breakdown.

Since my progressed mars went into my natal 4th house I have had an overwhelming desire to get away and to live somewhere new. My twin brother also had this desire to get away but sadly never managed to do it, he suffered from severe depression and ended up dying through drug overdose, we don't know if it was an accident or suicide but I am very worried because I also get very depressed and I don't want anything bad to happen to me. It is less than a year ago since he died and I am so confused and messed up.

I really want to move to a place where my progressed mars goes back into my 3rd natal house in the relocation chart. I've found an interesting place in st Petersburg and although I am scared of moving away and to another country with a foreign language and very cold and dark winters, the chart just looks very good to me but I hope for some advice.

Any thoughts about the relocation chart for me in St Petersburg?

I have posted the attachements for natal and relocation..

Attachments

• Nige Natal Chart Swansea.jpg
    Nige Natal Chart Swansea.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Nige Relocation Chart St Petersburg.jpg
    Nige Relocation Chart St Petersburg.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

dhundhun

The relocation @ St Petersburg is providing you the best planetary aspects.

My experiences with relocation is that it changes outer expression of Natal Planes, but it does not change the inner expression. Also, I don't find progressions impacted by relocation.

The relocation changes solar expression from rising Sun to late degrees of 11th house Sun. This is sort of inhibition, but probably it is likely to countered by comfort from Venus and status from Jupiter.

Good luck

moonman2

The relocation @ St Petersburg is providing you the best planetary aspects.

My experiences with relocation is that it changes outer expression of Natal Planes, but it does not change the inner expression. Also, I don't find progressions impacted by relocation.

The relocation changes solar expression from rising Sun to late degrees of 11th house Sun. This is sort of inhibition, but probably it is likely to countered by comfort from Venus and status from Jupiter.

Good luck

Hi dhundhun, thanks for your thoughts on St Petersburg for relocation with me.

I have inhibition already in my personality which I believed was partly due to my Sun and Mercury in my 12th house (even though they are close to my ascendant I still get the 12th house effect quite strongly). With the St Petersburg relocation chart I've noticed that I have a very close sextile from the MC to my Sun/Mercury conjunction that looks good.

What about the square from the ASC to my natal Juptier? I think that as I already have a square from my natal Venus which is on the Ascendant that it may make any bad affect less, any thoughts about this?