Change vs. Stability

From what I understand of my chart, I am destined to a life of moving, shifting, changing, and morphing (Just take a look at that busy Uranus). I am also, unfortunately designed to pine for stability and security at the same time. (Moon in the 6th and other aspects)... With that pretty little yod and nep/sat/ura conj. in cap and all retrograde, you can see why there would be quite a bit of tension surrounding this whole dichotomy.

My career life may as well have been orchestrated by someone with severe ADD. I am certified to be a raw chef, nutritionist, personal trainer, lifestyle coach, childrens yoga instructor, and Reiki master, yet I have never done any of those things for money. I make jewelry, want to be an astrologer, and am an excellent writer (At least I was in my prime, but seem to have lost my moxy in that field). I've been an exotic dancer (Venus in Leo loved that), a campaign worker (persuasive Mercury in Virgo), and an ascetic spiritual devotee (short-lived, but much loved by my Sun trine Neptune combo).

I feel that if I could somehow find a common thread, I could maybe devote myself to one thing and find the security I so desperately need in that... even if I remain a gypsy nomad. It can be frustrating to hop around, Jil of all trades and master of none. But I would at least like to find something I can stick to long enough to see some sort of success come from it before I get bored or discouraged or distracted. There must be something, I am sure, that my heart and soul would feel most at home doing. From the little I know of astrology, I know that MC on cancer/gemini cusp may hold a key, as well as Draconian MC in Leo. Not sure what that hints at, but I suspect it would be an important clue.

More than anything, I want to serve humanity and divinity in some significant and tangible way.

If anyone can offer any help or advice, I would love to know what you see in my chart, vocationally speaking. I'm ready to devote myself to my soul's purpose, give myself up in service... just not sure how. :unsure:

Thank you so much for your wisdom.
Respect,
Isabel

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jennifer_livingston_hp.17046.6773.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jennifer_livingston_hp.17046.6773.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

iwonder

Hi Isabel,

Nobody is answering... I'll try.

First off, being mutable is also being flexible. So no matter how your 4th house Uranus shakes up your grounds, you will be able to adjust. Actually, that stellium in your 4th is rather challenging - combining three so different energies in the area where you need security must not be easy.

Your 2nd house is what you need to be productive. Your 6th is your job environment and daily routine. Your 10th is your career direction and what you are known for in the society.

To be productive and valued, you need to be diplomatic, willing to share, see more than one point of view, to create beauty (Libra). Experiences to develop these qualities come through 11th house where your Venus is: keeping up with society trends, participating in groups, following your own aspirations. Venus is in Leo - you can be bold and creative and set those trends yourself. Should not be very hard for you since your Asc (the way you present yourself) is also in Libra.

Your work environment is probably filled with care (Moon) and compassion or faith (Pisces). Not much order there, but more emotional awareness and service. Look at home, family roots (4th house) to find keys to be efficient.

Your 10th house is in the last degree of Gemini. It is said that having a double-body sign on 10th house cusp suggests dual career or more than one career. I think in your case it is even more so since Cancer is intercepted there. At some point you may feel compelled to explore a different path to incorporate Cancer energy more fully.

Anyway, Gemini MC means success is possible by expressing and communicating ideas, being intellectual, flexible and versatile. Your Mercury is in Virgo, 12th house. I think it may mean that these communications and flexibility are of a practical, yet serving, selfless nature or directed to the benefit of the underprivileged.

Your Sun, the way you see and express yourself, is also in Virgo, 12th house. You best express yourself by bringing practical efficiency into the areas that require faith, commitment and compassion.

So, put it all together... To be successful, you must be cooperative and respectful, caring and compassionate, and above all - communicative and knowledgeable.

Social work comes to mind. Helping those in need (hospitals or charities). Being a spokesperson for some humanitarian movement. Spiritual work of some sort. It may be even of some alternative nature (Mars is in your 9th house being an apex of t-sqaure = tension, Jupiter is on the tip of the yod, difficult stellium in the 4th - all show that the tradition (4th) and common norms (Jupiter, 9th house) can all be challenged).

More than anything, I want to serve humanity and divinity in some significant and tangible way.

You put it quite well here. I think your chart shows that potential.