Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

Anyone enjoying Sun in Scorp yet? :biggrin:
The only difference I've noticed between this season and last season is that the Scorpios no longer have to hold in their self brags about how 'intense', 'misunderstood', 'dark', 'mysterious' and ""good in bed"' they are. They try their hardest to hold that **** in all year long and now it's full blast

Lykanized

Right now, I'm being guided to learn the lessons Saturn has to teach. Once I get this **** down, I will be powerful. Almost too powerful :devil:

Lykanized

May the Lord Christ guide you on right trajectory.
My inner guidance(which one may call Jesus Christ, or God) is guiding me closely. My intuition is also becoming so much stronger

I'm finding that intuition becomes stronger as you actually listen to it and use it. Sometimes it even works in such a fashion that if I'm playing a video game and I have to decide where to go, it'll guide me. I'm also realizing that as we listen to it more, you can sit with it and parse through to figure out what the intuition is truly saying. For instance, at the primordial level, there's just feelings, a feeling that will tell you something bad is gonna happen or that making suchnsuch decision is a bad move. But if you sit with it and try to read that feeling even deeper, you'll begin to determine specifics. I think as it strengthens, it'll allow for clear visions and images or at least extremely sharp intuitions about things

I'm at some point gonna want to apply this to others because it works by the same principle. I'd love to be able to maybe even help people one day. But it's also a helpful skill to be able to read people keenly, especially in this world and with the ideas I'm planning to promote

SunConjunctUranus

My inner guidance(which one may call Jesus Christ, or God) is guiding me closely. My intuition is also becoming so much stronger

I'm finding that intuition becomes stronger as you actually listen to it and use it. Sometimes it even works in such a fashion that if I'm playing a video game and I have to decide where to go, it'll guide me. I'm also realizing that as we listen to it more, you can sit with it and parse through to figure out what the intuition is truly saying. For instance, at the primordial level, there's just feelings, a feeling that will tell you something bad is gonna happen or that making suchnsuch decision is a bad move. But if you sit with it and try to read that feeling even deeper, you'll begin to determine specifics. I think as it strengthens, it'll allow for clear visions and images or at least extremely sharp intuitions about things

I'm at some point gonna want to apply this to others because it works by the same principle. I'd love to be able to maybe even help people one day. But it's also a helpful skill to be able to read people keenly, especially in this world and with the ideas I'm planning to promote

So basically, your intuition leads you to help others through Saturn's help? Yes, Saturn, which is an avatar who even eats his own children? That is truly not the way to give love to others, but rather plunging people to worship the black stone in the whore of Babylon. And that avatar will be the main antagonist in the final eschatology of the people who are always stand with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Deus Vult!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I’m so glad you’re back Lykan. I’m really grateful for the friends I’ve met on this forum and you’re one of them. You’re full of charisma plus I like that you already have a good balance between the light and dark a powerful badass who is NICE. Life is hard but it sure helps when you discover the general pattern/rule/meaning behind it all.

I was reading a website called the Michael teachings. It talks about different soul ages. Mature souls and old souls are the two oldest types, I think I may be a mature soul because they’re concerned with relationship karma but then I read about old souls and one of the symptoms is feeling tired (I can remember saying to a psychiatric nurse when I was in hospital for a month when I was 17 that I would be happy to go straight from here to an old folks home) but it also said old souls don’t reach old soul status until the 35 year mark and pass through the other levels themes before then. That makes sense why I ‘died’ when I was at school age and appreciated death from an age that usually old people usually only start thinking about (my english teacher told me that,) which makes me think I will soon transcend my obsession with relationships and be primarily concerned with worldly affairs from then on. OR I could be a mature soul but if I’m a mature soul then that means you feel even more tired by the time you’re an old soul! The thought of that is hard to handle because I’m very tired, so I think I’m an old soul. I’ve considered it’s wishful thinking but I certainly am not concerned with achieving or learning anything outside of my own mind, another sign of an old soul.

Sound familiar? Because you’re already clued up on spiritual matters and are a bit younger than me, so I’m guessing you’re the same. Sure, it feels a bit like a medal but only 5%, 95% it’s just a relief that the pain has a path, a purpose, there is a purpose to this pain. It’s like fighting in the dark and being given a light bulb, or a generator and battery chargers to navigate with.

I must add that there is no hierarchy to them though, a young soul concerned with achieving power and status is as powerful as any. I mean, it depends when you came into existence and a soul born in April is not any better than a soul born in September right?

There is a purpose! Light and consciousness exist! Just the relief is enough. But yeah, surely I’m an old soul because this **** is tiring.

Anyway, I could read your words all day. You’re gonna inspire a **** ton of people with your words that speak truth so beautifully. My writing lacks a certain Venusian flair that yours has, I think I’m a better orator than a writer.

There are also soul types. I think I’m a sage because sages are the performers. I think you’re the artisan. So you’ll be an artisan old soul and I would be a sage old soul.

CT, passiflora and David starling are the scholars. They like to learn and are very knowledgable.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

What do you mean by hierarchy of cardinality? Bing it down for us sages lol. Are you meaning the soul types as opposed to the soul ages? I think the archetypes should be ethically and spiritually neutral though and no soul age is better (since time does not exist).

I think the ethics you speak off would be an indicator of soul age as opposed to soul type. I would say a young soul in particular would be prone to a lack of ethics however I have read that even old soul can have a lack of ethics (Satan), so I think actually the ethics thing you describe is something they haven’t actually discussed...I would guess that we each have our individual personalities within soul types and age, but then surely the whole point of ageing is to be taught compassion through understanding the pain...but I’m pretty sure they have listed examples of not-so-nice people who are old. Hitler would be a young soul, wanting power and status.

I did read that our conscious is separate from our soul type too. Like, there is a ‘transcendental soul’ that splits into 100 and 1 becomes our soul as we perceive ourselves. Could it be that the source of our soul group has a personality or could it be that each of the 100 has an evil and a good one within?

Did that make sense? It’s hard to talk about something so abstract.

conspiracy theorist

Dude I know IRL who is deep into the soul type thing claimed I was the Warrior. Oldest age soul. I've only touched on the Michael teachings over the years, something about its structure just doesn't ring true for me. But I understand the attraction, and its presented so colourfully and wonderfully well.

david starling

Yes it’s hard but sometimes easier and anyway what you wrote makes sense, I’ll get into it a bit later.

David, are you all dark again today?

Not yet. Or, "nyet" in Russian. :biggrin:

Haven't put the generator away, though. I'll see about getting an invertor to keep the router going at night. Invertors are basically storage batteries that you charge up, and can be used for silent AC power. Unlike my generator which is too loud for nighttime usage. Refrigerators and space-heaters need the generator.

Last edited:

david starling

Dude I know IRL who is deep into the soul type thing claimed I was the Warrior. Oldest age soul. I've only touched on the Michael teachings over the years, something about its structure just doesn't ring true for me. But I understand the attraction, and its presented so colourfully and wonderfully well.

Age of tropical Sagittarius was a hotbed of warrior cultures, although it would be wrong to mistake the Age of Vision as being all about the fighting. Modern historians always look for the violence.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

David, what would you say was the "magnum opus" of the age of Sagittarius? And for that matter the age of Capricorn. I get the sense from your philosophy that there isn't much redemption involved in a Saturnine age.

Ukpoohbear

Are we talking yet? I would have thought I was the warrior or the serve but I took the test and even tho I ticked a lot of boxes for those two types, for every type I was the sage.

I see you as a scholar with sub type warrior or reversal.

I am possibly sage/warrior or sage/server possibly sage/priest, but I think we all have a bit of them in us which will be visible in the chart and probably portends to past lives in other roles.

In the website I linked warrior is not an age just a type but I can actually see how warrior would be seen as ancient.

My friend Janne sees my chart as an old war horse because I have Facies in range to a significant planet and angle but we weren’t talking about the Michael teachings, he goes by fixed stars.

conspiracy theorist

I have some thoughts about the Michael teachings, dusty and dormant through years of inattention and other priorities. He also said that his family was full of the King archetype, including himself. I did not see the breadth of vision, natural regality, and steely conviction that you'd expect in such a "soul", niether in himself or his father. I knew them both through martial arts, which is an interesting parallel since I'm also pegged as the soul that fits the outflow of a forum environment, in this case.