The passports!

Hello,

I have send all our passports for renewal. Mine was done in a go but my kid's were taking longer. I had to submit new forms and so on. I checked with the authorities, they said it's still in process & waiting to send all together.

Will I get the passports in 3days?

Attachments

• IMG_20191016_054235.jpg
    IMG_20191016_054235.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

kalinka

I'm sorry to give you continuously No-answers but in this question it's again a No for me. The AC is on an early degree, that's the first negative indicator. It is too early for the outcome. The moon is still voc-the next No. Mars is the significator for the passports and make no aspect to Venus, also his next aspect is a square to saturn. Even if we take mercury as a co-significator, there is still no required aspect. Wish I could see something else. :-(

I'm sorry to give you continuously No-answers but in this question it's again a No for me. The AC is on an early degree, that's the first negative indicator. It is too early for the outcome. The moon is still voc-the next No. Mars is the significator for the passports and make no aspect to Venus, also his next aspect is a square to saturn. Even if we take mercury as a co-significator, there is still no required aspect. Wish I could see something else. :-(

Hi, I have a question here, How can Mars be the ruler of the passports where the 2nd house falls over the Libra which would be the Venus again as same as L1. Now we see the moon as the ruler of passports?

kalinka

When the second house ruler is already buisy (he is also the significator for you) then we can use the ruler of the next sign. Since the 3rd house also signifies documents, it does fit. As well we can use the moon for the passport and Venus for you or Venus for the passport and moon for you. that seems confusing but it doesn't. That's why I wrote in another post that I always have to see the chart to say who is who. However in your chart it isn't so important. We can take all 3 planets: mars,venus and moon and see that they aren't make any aspects to each other. That's why the answer was easy to tell. Even Mercury doesn't applying to one of these 3 other planets.

For this question you should see the 2nd houses of 1st, 5th and 7th because the passports are of mine, my kids and my partner's :D

so i think venus aspecting jupiter,mercury,saturn may be...

kalinka

No, only the second house of the querent. Don't make it complicated :) The documents don't come separately. You're waiting for one piece of post. What do you think jupiter and saturn could be if it is how you think? Furthermore the other indications, which I also explained are still there and in the whole it's a no. Think of the voc moon and the early degree. When you're waiting for something it's a huge indicator that it will not come in the wanted time frame. Many astrologers also say that an early ac and a voc moon are judgement restrictions.

Last edited:
I kinda feel that, venus to neptune (2units) cos my main worry was abt my kid's passport as the officer was too picky asking for so much of details and documents than expected. Where the first time we had the passports without any fuzz and quick with same details. But this time the lady was very demanding and stressed us so much.

Updates,

I have received the passports today for my kids and my partner :biggrin:

but what!!! :w00t: mine is missing lol:w00t: am still inquiring, just thought to update in a hurry:w00t:

my chart is a specimen for you to experiment with the out come:biggrin:

kalinka

This is very interesting. Thank you for the update even if it's only half good for you. Hope your passport will nevertheless arrive.

rafaella

Updates,

I have received the passports today for my kids and my partner :biggrin:

but what!!! :w00t: mine is missing lol:w00t: am still inquiring, just thought to update in a hurry:w00t:

my chart is a specimen for you to experiment with the out come:biggrin:

Your chart doesn't show much as its early ASC and void Moon. So I would not have read your chart... you still didn't get your own passport either. Moon opposed Mer and then went void, Mercury rules paperwork/communication. Still hanging in the air here.

rafaella

I kinda feel that, venus to neptune (2units) cos my main worry was abt my kid's passport as the officer was too picky asking for so much of details and documents than expected. Where the first time we had the passports without any fuzz and quick with same details. But this time the lady was very demanding and stressed us so much.

This might be seen by Moon/Jup inconjunct, something out of whack. Jup is your kids passport, Moon rules the 10th (authority) placed at 9th (travel document).

Your chart doesn't show much as its early ASC and void Moon. So I would not have read your chart... you still didn't get your own passport either. Moon opposed Mer and then went void, Mercury rules paperwork/communication. Still hanging in the air here.

yes! very true, all our passports printed same time. i just checked the updates. i received texts confirming i would receive everything by the 19th, but to my surprised all the documents and passports came today morning but only my passport is taking long and also the tracking was missing!

I had to call them and get the tracking and i was informed that they have posted it along but it's still on the way and i may receive it today. so it's still in the air having a ride with the courier man:happy:

kalinka

Seems like the chart wasn't valid because of the judgement restrictions. The only possiblity could be mars in your first house in mutual reception with venus and the collection of light between mars and venus or mercury and venus by saturn.

Last edited:
I am not good at these calculations but mostly i go by my instinct.

I want to say some opinion on this, normally they say when looking at a horary chart just look for one thing at a time and not look around but i have noticed even though the charts never say an answer straight away but when u have a look around something somewhere will give you clues. In my chart 5th house and it's 2nd house did had an aspect.

kalinka

Now it falls like scales from my eyes!
There is one aspect we have ignored but I think it was the crucial: Venus will meet mercury in a conjunction in 7 degrees. Because mercury is usual faster than venus I did not check that aspect. I think here we have the Yes!

Last edited: