Will I Get a Full-Time Job Here in the Next Month?

byjove

Account Closed
Hi!

The background is that I was let go from a full-time job in mid-August. I'm living abroad right now. I did find part-time work quickly after being let go and there is much to like about it, but it doesn't feel 'stable', I'm not sure it can provide a full-time income with decent benefits.

The lease of my apartment is up at the end of October and we agreed to make October a 'test' month to see if I'm happy/can get a full-time job out of my part-time work.

Will I Get a Full-Time Job Here in the Next Month?

Interpretation

Querent: Venus, Libra on 1st
Quesited: Sun, Leo on 10th
Moon in Capricorn, 3rd house

NOTE: Last degree of ascendent. I'm surprised. In my mind, I had not fully made up my mind. And it hasn't been a lack of effort on my side. Is it that I've decided to go? Or, could it be that my new employer (we have a very good working relationship) has decided to keep me here? Either way, something's decided...

Querent, Venus is peregrine, though placed in the 10th. Does that count as accidental dignity? Or only conjunct MC? Venus is in the sign of the 10th lord, the second significator and is therefor received by the Sun. But the Sun doesn't aspect or appear in Venus' dignities. The 'Sun' receives me? An employer 'likes' me? No applying aspects.

Moon, peregrine. No applying aspects. The last aspect the Moon will make in the current sign, may be a trine to the Sun. I thought the Sun would escape into Libra sooner, but looking to the 24th of Sept., the Moon is at 3 degrees of Aqua and the Sun an 0 degrees of Libra. The Moon just might make that trine before the Sun leaves? That would be helpful, the Moon me, the Sun, the 10th lord.

Sun, no aspects with Venus or the Moon. I don't see translation/collection of light. Not looking like a yes.

The Sun and Mars are both in the Term, Face of Mars. Mars and Jupiter get a lot of the minor dignities of the other planets, though I don't see reception and neither Mars or Jupiter are significators, strictly speaking. Mars does rule the 7th, business partnerships?

3 planets in the 10th house including 2 benefics. Only Jupiter aspects the Moon, but it's seperating, no help there.

Mercury in the 12th, possibly unneeded information, but is that self-undoing or a secret enemy?

End of matters, 4th house ruler is Saturn. Saturn is being aspected by the 10th lord, the Sun, it's applying. This 4th ruler is in the 2nd house of earned income. An offer? But the Sun will not perfect that aspect with Saturn in the current sign, so no offer? Saturn is not in the dignities of the Sun, Venus or the Moon.

Very late ascendant, matter is decided. Venus and Moon have no applying aspects, it seems I won't get a job and it's a done deal? I'll emigrate home again?

Attachments

• Will I Get a Full-Time Job Here in the Next Month.gif
    Will I Get a Full-Time Job Here in the Next Month.gif
    62 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Oddity

Sometimes with early and late ascendants it means you're not asking the right question.

So I'd wonder if this is another 'should I stay in Vancouver' iteration. Maybe not.

If it's about the job, you're in, at least for now. The job is the Sun, you're in Sun's sign, and in the 10th. My concern there is that the Sun is about to go into its fall, but even then it will create a sextile between you and the work. On the other hand, it will conjunct the north node as soon as it does that, so there could be something unexpected in all this. Also, Mars, ruling your money, is about to square Saturn, which is right inside your second house.

I may be misreading, and if so disregard this, because I don't want it to be unhelpful. But Mercury is L11, which could be read as 'your hopes and wishes'. It's just been squared by a depressed Moon and turned retrograde, and now lurks in a 1st house/12th house space. It may be left over from that last relationship, or you may really want to go home again, I don't know.

Someone else may have a far better take, but it almost feels like you're waiting for the other shoe to drop. But from where?

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and use the 10th place/sign ruled by Moon in detriment as the job and say no, you won't find a full time job in the next month. Prospective employment in general, as Moon in Cap, is poor with Moon in detriment. And without consideration for reception, Moon and Venus are averse, do not regard or see each other, by sign. So no aspect.

And as you have noted in your delineation, using the 10th house instead of place: still no aspect. I think I agree with Oddity's suggestion that this feels like an iteration on the same underlying question with a small. variation in the moment of posing the query. Hence the late Asc, suggesting that in your heart of hearts you likely "know" the writing on the wall, the recognition of which you have expressed in a recent post, if I am recalling correctly.

In any case, byjove, I do hope you get what you are most wishing for, no matter which side of the ocean you find yourself.

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Thanks kindly everyone.

About the possible surprise with the Sun moving into Libra, sextiling me while conjuncting the North Node, could that be a good surprise or a bad one? The Sun in Libra would then be received by me, Venus. As in a job through this job maybe?

Also, 2nd ruler Mars about to square Saturn in my 2nd house, not good, eh? Could that be losing my current job and facing money troubles or something?

Moon having finished square 11th ruler, I can tell you that I'm 'on the other side' of that, I certainly was worried, confused, anxious when I wondered whether to leave. I've an ounce more confidence and stability and I'm ready to try. There is a little lingering disappointment about the ending of the last relationship. But that's it.

Other things are going on, I'm being asked if I'll commit to team sports (and pay money) and being asked out on dates. So the questions are coming ot me. I desire stability in addition to job security and I'll get things here too. So I'm just wondering how long I have to stick this out. I'm surprised at the detrimented Moon, I actually feel better.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks kindly everyone.

<...> I'm surprised at the detrimented Moon, I actually feel better.

Well, then just imagine how poorly you must have been feeling then ;-).

But joking aside, actually, if the Moon doesn't reflect you and align with your feelings, it makes me question the chart even further...