How will highschool be for me?

nadiaaa

i know that that’s for a long time from now but im just curious lol. i was born on december 12th 2007 in Indianapolis, Indiana at 4:27;PM

Attachments

• 73781D25-9106-4F14-859D-34CB27FA78CC.png
    73781D25-9106-4F14-859D-34CB27FA78CC.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 27

katydid

i know that that’s for a long time from now but im just curious lol. i was born on december 12th 2007 in Indianapolis, Indiana at 4:27;PM

It is a long time from now, but that is good because you can prepare for it for the next 4 years. :wink:

You have a strong Grand Trine in Water in your natal chart. That has good points and more difficult points too.

Strong points are that you are a very feeling person, with strong emotions and a caring nature. A lot of people, students and teachers will love that about you. You will attract attention.

On the other hand, haters will hate. :pouty: Some will be jealous or annoyed by your loveliness.

Your biggest strength will be your loyal friends as your support base. So you have middle school coming up, during which you can build strong loyal friendships. Your Capricorn Moon is steadfast and serious and you can be a trusted ally.

Learn how to be a good friend. Don't create drama. DON'T BE OVERLY SENSITIVE. :sad:

Use this time to learn how to react and behave in friendship interactions. You have Gemini rising and a bunch of Sagittarius planets in the 7th. You like to talk and communicate and be involved. be careful that you dont get caught up talking about things you weren't supposed to share with others.

Your Grand trine can be a big asset because you very strongly connect emotionally with others. People are attracted to your energy and your openness. :innocent:

But some may like to mess with you because you react emotionally, where others might be able too ignore them more easily. LEARN NOT TO REACT EMOTIONALLY when baited by others. :cool:

High School will be a great experience for you, although it will have it's highs and lows, which is normal. Just be sure to learn how to moderate your highs and lows now, in the years before high school.

Learn how you can better come across to others. Some may find you conceited or too full of yourself. In reality, you are probably more insecure than they realise.

Learn to make a good, balanced impression on others, so your high school life will be more balanced as well.

I see you doing well in extracurricular activities and being recognised for your many talents or skills. Just learn how to accept that attention with out making others angry or jealous and you will enjoy high school very much. :happy:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

You are better off asking a horary question, placing the time and date when you first thought of the question.
Hi,

You are right about such questions being better suited for Horary. However, since the querent clearly says, "it is a long time from now", that would make the question for Horary frivolous because there is no pressing need for the querent to know right now.

Horary best serves questions driven by a truly pressing and real need to know, not a nice to know basis. :smile: