Depressed - please help

Hello friends,

I don't really know how to start... I don't want to sound arrogant or anything but I believe I'm well liked by a lot of men. Maybe it's my flirty nature or idk what it is. But somehow I always end up alone. I'm insecure about a lot of things about myself but I'm 100% sure that I never show them and I really do try to better myself every day. People usually tell me I look like a cold person from outside and when they get to know me they see that I'm not like that at all.

Somehow in all of my relationships, I got betrayed or something terrible happened. Maybe that's why, maybe I'm trying to find a reason for the way I am, but I really do not trust anyone - maybe it's because I don't trust myself -

And past 2 years, every man that I flirted with only ended up being little flirts. I haven't dated anyone for so long. It may be my fault also, it's not very easy for me to get attracted to someone and the ones that I do, they don't see me like that in the end :(

I have been focused on my career these past 2 years and it's really important for me so every time I told myself career is more important. I have been lonely for so long and it makes me depressed lately. I do know that I have many difficult aspects in my chart but could anyone please give a reading for me? And advices?

It doesn't have to be related to love, any reading is appreciated...

Thank you very much

Attachments

• BirthChart2.jpg
    BirthChart2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Sueastro

If you want a reading you are more likely to get one if you post your birth data, meaning the date, time and place. Most people who can comment prefer to cast the chart in their own way. State also whether the time is from the birth certificate or another format.

If you want a reading you are more likely to get one if you post your birth data, meaning the date, time and place. Most people who can comment prefer to cast the chart in their own way. State also whether the time is from the birth certificate or another format.

I just updated it, thank you for telling me :)

The time is from the birth certificate so I know it's accurate 100%.

greybeard

Look at your chart.

Virgo rises...Mercury is lord of the Horoscope. He is in his own sign of Gemini, ahead of the Sun (he is in Hayz, a "good" thing), and is in the 10th house of career...and square both Mars and Saturn with no alleviation.

This suggests (to me) a total dedication to career at the expense of close relationship.

Venus is in the First Degree, implying insufficient development. She signifies the Power of Attraction, of assimilation, of cooperation....and romance. Also, Venus is at the focal point of a yod with Uranus-Pluto at base.

Moon applies to waxing square Sun, and rules him. Male/Female in a tense relationship.

Everything has a price; nothing is free. We give up one thing to have another.

Last edited:

jac

I'd look into that limiting Saturn in your 7th house.
Also, go to astro.com and bring up a chart with Black Moon Lilith, tht affords great insight.

You shouldn't have to sacrifice your career for relationship, and a good man will know that.

Far as these aspects with sun/moon, interpretations bound. I suggest researching a bit and seeing what rings true to you.

greybeard

Success in anything demands sacrifice. In the vernacular, No pain, no gain.

As to good men, the Marines got the few that were around. Scarce commodity.

And...I think this horoscope calls for this sort of life situation.

I know right! & Venus is in my 10th house as well. It's all both a curse and a blessing.

Thank you for your comment :smile:

How would you interpret a yod? What does it mean when Venus is the focal point? I cannot find many comments regarding yods online.

Look at your chart.

Virgo rises...Mercury is lord of the Horoscope. He is in his own sign of Gemini, ahead of the Sun (he is in Hayz, a "good" thing), and is in the 10th house of career...and square both Mars and Saturn with no alleviation.

This suggests (to me) a total dedication to career at the expense of close relationship.

Venus is in the First Degree, implying insufficient development. She signifies the Power of Attraction, of assimilation, of cooperation....and romance. Also, Venus is at the focal point of a yod with Uranus-Pluto at base.

Moon applies to waxing square Sun, and rules him. Male/Female in a tense relationship.

Everything has a price; nothing is free. We give up one thing to have another.

I'd look into that limiting Saturn in your 7th house.
Also, go to astro.com and bring up a chart with Black Moon Lilith, tht affords great insight.

You shouldn't have to sacrifice your career for relationship, and a good man will know that.

Far as these aspects with sun/moon, interpretations bound. I suggest researching a bit and seeing what rings true to you.

Oh I thought Lilith was already in the chart, just updated it. It's in my 10th house, again in the sign of my chart ruler.

I don't really sacrifice my career for anyone, it's just that I put so much of importance on career that when things don't go right in love, I feel good about myself thinking nobody can take it away from me if I do good professionally. I just always have high expectations about myself regarding my career that I push myself too hard not to fail. Because the time that I failed got me in like a trauma where I locked myself in the house and didn't go out for a long time. Creates self-doubt.

Sun sq moon and Moon sq Venus are quite challenging. And hard aspects of Saturn as well.

I'm well aware of the aspects in my chart - I just don't know how to change the way I react to situations or how I should take advantage of knowing and being aware of the aspects!!! I just don't know.

Last edited: