How to explain differences in twins born only 1 minute apart?

wan

Are there significant genetic factors in behavioral and personality types? I mean, appearance aside. I knew a pair of fraternal twins who were very much alike in behavior and personality, even though they weren't identical in appearance.

Well, I am not a geneticist, so I can't say for sure, however I just feel that it's intuitive that people who share different genes will have different behaviors. Genes encode for proteins, which make up the brain. Brains play a big role in behaviors. Therefore, different genes will cause different behaviors. This is how I see it, anyway. But don't quote me on it.

david starling

All right, no quote.:lol: I can see where metabolism could be a significant genetic factor in behavior and personality. But nearly identical Natal-charts have alternative means of expression which can be linked and seen as kindred in the Astrological sense.

david starling

We've probably all seen accounts of examples where identical twins are uncannily similar in lifestyle and life-event timing, even when separated and not knowing they even have a twin.