Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
My baby is missing :(

Hello members

I and my whole family is worried about our kitten. He's only 2 months old and missing since 11.jan.2016 around 3:30-3:45pm when i was out for my wedding's shopping. I regret the day why I went out before leaving home with my mother I left him on my bed and he was playing there. And when I came back in evening, my aunt told us that he's missing. They tried to find him everywhere in house but no sign. I can't sleep even. Lot of anxiety. I know he can't go by himself, he is too little to do that. Someone has taken him for aure. Can I know the location where he can be? Its my birthday this month and he's not here my wedding is in march, I can't do any preparations without him. Everything around seems to be so gloomy please if anyone can help me locate him. We have asked everyone around if anyone has seen him but no sign. Please help me.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-15-2016, 03:36 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,445
Re: My baby is missing :(

It is a courtesy to post your chart.

The idea that you can't prepare to marry your future spouse unless the kitten returns does not suggest a lot of emotional maturity, unfortunately.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-15-2016, 03:50 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Re: My baby is missing :(

Yeah, that I have to do. My fiancee too loves him. Its just that my heart breaks down whenever i look at his toys and other things he played with. He is a wonderful baby. My kitten would have stayed with my parents after my wedding. They were so happy with him. My father has many health issues but he seemed to be so happy when kitten was around.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-15-2016, 04:01 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
It is a courtesy to post your chart.

The idea that you can't prepare to marry your future spouse unless the kitten returns does not suggest a lot of emotional maturity, unfortunately.
Do you need my birth details?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-15-2016, 04:05 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,445
Re: My baby is missing :(

Horary goes by the moment that you asked the question, not your birth data. This should appear as the time of the chart that you post.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-15-2016, 04:58 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,262
Re: My baby is missing :(

we need a horary

where is the kitten?
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-15-2016, 06:03 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Horary goes by the moment that you asked the question, not your birth data. This should appear as the time of the chart that you post.
So do I need to post the chart? I have no knowledge about astrology.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-15-2016, 07:00 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
we need a horary

where is the kitten?
Please anyone there help me out with the directions. Its been 4 days already !
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-15-2016, 11:56 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 63,043
Re: My baby is missing :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maano View Post

So do I need to post the chart?

I have no knowledge about astrology.
Maano you need to post a chart of the time you asked the question

to do this refer to the time of individual posts made on the forum which is logged at top left of each post made


so now
create a natal chart for the time of the post you began this thread with
when you posted your question

and then
instead of the name of a person
name that chart "WHERE IS THE KITTEN?

and locate the chart named "Where is the kitten?"
to your location at the time you asked the question
the time is logged at top left of your opening post on our forum

and then
upload the chart and attach it to your post on this thread

if required. these are the INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

that is an horary chart

then
one of our members who reads horary
shall be able to help you with reading the chart
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 01-15-2016 at 12:03 PM. Reason: clarification
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Maano (01-15-2016)
  #10  
Unread 01-15-2016, 12:17 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Maano you need to post a chart of the time you asked the question

to do this refer to the time of individual posts made on the forum which is logged at top left of each post made


so now
create a natal chart for the time of the post you began this thread with
when you posted your question

and then
instead of the name of a person
name that chart "WHERE IS THE KITTEN?

and locate the chart named "Where is the kitten?"
to your location at the time you asked the question
the time is logged at top left of your opening post on our forum

and then
upload the chart and attach it to your post on this thread

if required. these are the INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

that is an horary chart

then
one of our members who reads horary
shall be able to help you with reading the chart
Alright thankyou !
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-15-2016, 02:10 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Unhappy Missing kitten :(

KITTEN.gif
Here are the details/natal chart for horary. Please someone help me out with it. If there's any way to know his location. i know nothing about astrology. Let me know if the chart isn't shown properly. I tried my best to upload it here.

My kitten is missing since 11.January.2016 around 3:40 pm. He is only 2 months old, and can't go with his own wish. I am sure someone has taken him from home when I was not there. Please help me in knowing his details. Whether he's close to me or far away. Please, please, please help. He's my life I'll be getting married real soon, and its only my kitten who can make my old parents happy. My parents are not in a good health state, and I'll be 12000 miles away from them after my wedding. Moreover, he's my baby, was only 5 days old when I adopted him.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Re: My baby is missing :(

I have created a new thread using as JUPITERASC helped me ! Please help me out with it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Maano For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-15-2016)
  #13  
Unread 01-15-2016, 02:14 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 63,043
Re: My baby is missing :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maano View Post

I have created a new thread using as JUPITERASC helped me ! Please help me out with it.
the following is the link to the new thread "Missing Kitten" http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=90173
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-15-2016, 03:35 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
the following is the link to the new thread "Missing Kitten" http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=90173
Thanku so nuch for sharing sir !
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-15-2016, 06:24 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,445
Re: Missing kitten :(

I think you will get your kitten back-- but please realize that I've been wrong before on missing pet questions.

You are symbolized by Saturn; and your kitten, by the moon. The moon applies to a nice trine with an angular, in-sect (strong) Saturn.

As to where the cat might be: realistically, once coutdoors, cats can go off on all kinds of adventures. They can also get in really unusual places in a house. I had a kitten once that somehow got inside the wall of our bathroom. But the moon in Aries suggests a place associated with fire, such as a fireplace or chimney, if there is one in your home; as well as an eastern direction, including an eastern room in the house. The second house of the horoscope suggests a place where money or valuables are kept. It could also be the home of a friend.

I hope you are doing all of the things that people with missing pets should do: put notices around your neighbourhood, ask the neighbours if anyone has seen it, contact the local veterinarians, animal control officers (police,) and animal shelters or pounds.

Let us know if your kitten returns. I hope it does.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-15-2016, 07:00 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I think you will get your kitten back-- but please realize that I've been wrong before on missing pet questions.

You are symbolized by Saturn; and your kitten, by the moon. The moon applies to a nice trine with an angular, in-sect (strong) Saturn.

As to where the cat might be: realistically, once coutdoors, cats can go off on all kinds of adventures. They can also get in really unusual places in a house. I had a kitten once that somehow got inside the wall of our bathroom. But the moon in Aries suggests a place associated with fire, such as a fireplace or chimney, if there is one in your home; as well as an eastern direction, including an eastern room in the house. The second house of the horoscope suggests a place where money or valuables are kept. It could also be the home of a friend.

I hope you are doing all of the things that people with missing pets should do: put notices around your neighbourhood, ask the neighbours if anyone has seen it, contact the local veterinarians, animal control officers (police,) and animal shelters or pounds.

Let us know if your kitten returns. I hope it does.

Sir, I am from India, and most of the people don't like cats as pets and shelters don't provide that much care. We have checked him many times in our place, but there's nothing inside. Please if there can be any other clue about him.

We have checked neighbourhoods. Even right now I was sharing his pictures and info on facebook pages related to my city. People are so mean. They take away things, that's ok ! But a life? A living being ! This is ridiculous. Have searched for him in every corner of my neighbourhood even. There's no sign. My intuition tells me that he's alive and safe. But where I don't know. I want him back He can't go by himself, he doesn't know how to jump.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 01-15-2016, 07:05 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Re: Missing kitten :(

Any other clue whether he's far from me or closer?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 01-15-2016, 08:40 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,445
Re: Missing kitten :(

I'm not a "sir," but never mind: I take it as an expression of respect.

The moon (symbolizes your cat) is the faster-moving planet, which suggests to me that the cat will find you.

You might PM the horary astrologers who appear on this board and see if they can give you a more helpful answer.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 01-16-2016, 04:32 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I'm not a "sir," but never mind: I take it as an expression of respect.

The moon (symbolizes your cat) is the faster-moving planet, which suggests to me that the cat will find you.

You might PM the horary astrologers who appear on this board and see if they can give you a more helpful answer.

Thanku for your words! Those mean a lot to me. Just wish your prediction goes true and he returns home back. I never knew I'll be this much upset ever in my life.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-17-2016, 02:26 PM
fensi88's Avatar
fensi88 fensi88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Beograd, Srbija
Posts: 4,176
Re: Missing kitten :(

There are testimonies it will be found.
Both Moon/cat and POF are in Aries sign so look for it in room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, under ashtrays, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces.
It can be near or on sandy grounds, newly opened tracts of land or land recently plowed, virgin land, burned land or barren hills, tool sheds, near a pine tree, storage place for a lawnmower.
Also check out near bakery, barbershop, foundry, sports arena, sports club, hardware store, butcher shop, and the dentist's office.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-18-2016, 06:29 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kangaroo land
Posts: 4,104
Re: Missing kitten :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maano View Post
Attachment 57766
Here are the details/natal chart for horary. Please someone help me out with it. If there's any way to know his location. i know nothing about astrology. Let me know if the chart isn't shown properly. I tried my best to upload it here.

My kitten is missing since 11.January.2016 around 3:40 pm. He is only 2 months old, and can't go with his own wish. I am sure someone has taken him from home when I was not there. Please help me in knowing his details. Whether he's close to me or far away. Please, please, please help. He's my life I'll be getting married real soon, and its only my kitten who can make my old parents happy. My parents are not in a good health state, and I'll be 12000 miles away from them after my wedding. Moreover, he's my baby, was only 5 days old when I adopted him.
Hi Maano,

I love kittens/cats, so I understand you're distressed. I think the cat will be found! He has just entered sign of Aries, which is a fiery sign, hot. 2nd house indicates he is not too far off, but in the neighbourhood, do you have perhaps a shop or neighbour that maybe uses fire? Or close to some heating unit. Aries is the 3rd sign, so this may mean your cat is at the neighbours place. But cat is not too comfortable. Moon is not happy in Aries. Not like when Moon was in Pisces.

There is no aspect between Mars and Moon, so maybe the neighbour doesn't know the cat is there. Moon trines Saturn in 12 units and sextiles ASC in 11. I would say about 11-12 days to find him from the time of question. I hope its hours. And hopefully not 'weeks or months'. Also look to north east location for the cat.

Please update!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 01-18-2016, 04:12 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,262
Re: Missing kitten :(

some guy has your kitten
sun lord of 7th was aspecting moon

moon to saturn looks like you will get the cat back
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 01-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
I'm so much confused about the time of horary. I don't know exactly the time when this question came to ny mind for the very first time. But I keep asking all the time "where is my kitten?" This horary chart is the time when I asked question to THIS thread for first time.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-18-2016, 05:43 PM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Hi Maano,

I love kittens/cats, so I understand you're distressed. I think the cat will be found! He has just entered sign of Aries, which is a fiery sign, hot. 2nd house indicates he is not too far off, but in the neighbourhood, do you have perhaps a shop or neighbour that maybe uses fire? Or close to some heating unit. Aries is the 3rd sign, so this may mean your cat is at the neighbours place. But cat is not too comfortable. Moon is not happy in Aries. Not like when Moon was in Pisces.

There is no aspect between Mars and Moon, so maybe the neighbour doesn't know the cat is there. Moon trines Saturn in 12 units and sextiles ASC in 11. I would say about 11-12 days to find him from the time of question. I hope its hours. And hopefully not 'weeks or months'. Also look to north east location for the cat.

Please update!
I have been searching for him all around but no sign of him. Fire is any every corner of street these days, its winter. I really don't understand where should I go now. Its my wedding in short time and my parents aren't allowing me to go outside that frequently. But whenever I go I look for him in all possible directions.

Will my birth details help in knowing anything? If yes then its here:

28.jan.1989
Time- 4:48 am
Place- Chandigarh, Punjab.

Last edited by Maano; 01-18-2016 at 05:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-19-2016, 04:12 AM
Maano Maano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucedelsole View Post
I was thinking that too. Someone...most likely a guy, is hiding the kitten from you. The moon's last aspect was to 7th ruler in your 12th.

I think it's someone who lives near you. Sun separated from Mercury: neighbor. You asked all of your neighbors if they've seen him? Some kid could have stolen him and hidden him somewhere. Think of every neighbor who has kids and ask their parents.
Ok.. I'll ask everyone again. I hope I get him back. I really don't understand why people do this. My baby won't drink milk, if he does his stomach gets upset and no one will provide him his feed, as its not available in our city, moreover no one knows that there are special foods designed for kittens illiterate, cruel people. My baby will be missing us his bed and toys
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baby, kitten, missing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.