New here:)

laurabell

Hello. I don't understand the specifics of astrology and I am hoping to find some help in understanding my 'natal chart' more. For example, I don't know what each of the signs/aspects and houses mean or how to interpret them or how they interact. I don't understand anything really. I not sure if there is a simple way to interpret them. But I'm here to find out.
I have attached a photo of my natal chart if anyone's interested. THANK YOU:)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 11.03.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 11.03.59 PM.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 20

Forum Member

why the red face ? Anyway if you're looking to learn more about astrology you should have a look at the education board , there's lots of useful information on there. As for the chart . . . well what you've got attached there i'm not sure if you could call that a natal , it looks kind of like a natal and vedic hybrid or something. You should go to Astro.com and get the chart from there. It's the preferred site around here I think.

I like your username laurabell , it sounds so . . . innocent.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Indeed we are accustomed here to see the chart as a graphic, rather than just words, as it makes things easier to interpret. Getting responses to direct questions and concerns is done by posting the chart and posing your specific questions...the place to post for immediate attention is Read My Chart...look forward to seeing you...Welcome!

Hello. I don't understand the specifics of astrology and I am hoping to find some help in understanding my 'natal chart' more. For example, I don't know what each of the signs/aspects and houses mean or how to interpret them or how they interact. I don't understand anything really. I not sure if there is a simple way to interpret them. But I'm here to find out.
I have attached a photo of my natal chart if anyone's interested. THANK YOU:)

:) welcome! I'm new here as well, and just started my studies of Astrology about two years ago. If you're looking for some beginners lit, I have a bunch of books I can recommend for both Vedic, and Western :)! I wish I had found this forum when I first became curious about the stars. You're in the right place!!