Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 06-17-2013, 03:53 AM

Cool Ahoy All

Just introducing myself I've been studying Astrology for about six years. I'm finishing up my B.S. in Digital Media and would love to explore counseling in the future so deciding on my next steps after graduation in December. Just starting to look at NCGR certification. Recently attending the Northwest Astrological Conference in Seattle has recently awakened me and my 11th house Sun-Mercury to the joy of connecting with other astrologers, especially those with Pluto in Scorpio (We don't have too many of those that I know of here in Houston :P) I have attached a copy of my chart for fun. Feel free to analyze it to your heart's content and looking forward to interacting with everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GB.jpg (234.2 KB, 11 views)

Unread 06-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Welcome! to Aphelonix

Aphelonix,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphelionx View Post
Just introducing myself I've been studying Astrology for about six years. I'm finishing up my B.S. in Digital Media and would love to explore counseling in the future so deciding on my next steps after graduation in December. Just starting to look at NCGR certification. Recently attending the Northwest Astrological Conference in Seattle has recently awakened me and my 11th house Sun-Mercury to the joy of connecting with other astrologers, especially those with Pluto in Scorpio (We don't have too many of those that I know of here in Houston :P) I have attached a copy of my chart for fun. Feel free to analyze it to your heart's content and looking forward to interacting with everyone!
Welcome! If you want someone to interpret your chart, post it on the "Read My Chart" forum.

Welcoming,

Tim
Unread 06-17-2013, 08:28 PM

Re: Ahoy All

June 14: Hello Taurus/Virgo Cancer rising person...welcome...I look forward to your posts in the section Read My Chart....
Unread 06-17-2013, 08:38 PM

Your chart has a Star of David shape between the aspects?
Unread 06-17-2013, 09:57 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Good eye timemachineride. Jupiter is sort of wider than I like to use, but if you include Chiron then yes. I would be interested to hear your thoughts about it. I went ahead and posted my chart in the "Read My Chart" forum. It's called "Star of David and Stuff" haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aphelionx For This Useful Post:
timemachineride (06-18-2013)

Tags
ahoy, cancer ascendant, new member, pluto in scorpio, taurus, virgo moon