Spent the past 4 days with this mystery man! What do you think? I'm falling hard.

Marasca_Cherry

I met him about two weeks ago briefly and saw him again this weekend and ended up spending 4 days with him in a town I'm not familiar with. Kind of dangerous I know. But I trusted him right away and typically I always keep a guard up because of my experiences. Something about him just makes me feel trusting, which is not in my comfort zone. I typically fall hard but I'm still a paranoid freak! He seems incredibly sweet:love:, I'm still wary of getting attached.

Could this lead to something special? Something easy for once? What do you think of him alone and the potential of us together? I would love to hear your opinions.

I'm a Virgo, he's a Gemini. First chart is Synastry, second is his, third is mine.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 12
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 11
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Marasca_Cherry

Anyone? Pls? I'm not gonna make any important or rash decisions based on a Synastry chart but I however find this all fascinating, and would like to see if what anyone says would actually manifest in real life.