What do you think of this synastry?

Peregrine_Moon

Posting the synastry chart without the individuals' charts makes it much harder to be clear about things, but this looks like a relationship that may have some strong initial attraction, but will develop into one with a lot of conflict.

Sun square Sun will have your life goals in conflict. Ego wars, competitiveness and the constant need to defend one's own personality make for an unpleasant relationship.

Pluto opposite Venus can be tricky unless Venus is willing to submit to Pluto without resistance.

Mars square Pluto is simply dangerous.

Peregrine_Moon

Okay... well, I'd say that you need to find someone who is older than you are and who doesn't have Pluto in Scorpio. You already have Mars square Pluto natally, which indicates that you have some pretty intense anger issues. If you have a partner who has this aspect or triggers it, there's a very high possibility for violence. In addition, he has Mars exactly conjunct his Descendant, opposite his Ascendant. This often creates a high probability of abuse in a relationship. The other highly conflictual aspect in your chart is the opposition between your Jupiter and Saturn. This is one of the most difficult oppositions to manage because the two planets are always in conflict, no matter what happens. That opposition would land in his 2nd and 8th houses, creating difficulties between you about money and shared resources.

Putting those things together with your Suns squaring each other... doesn't look good to me and has enormous potential for some very destructive behaviour between the two of you.

zoumizzouzou

Thanks for your input :smile: , I kinda figured nothing good would come of this. We've been together for over a little of 2 years and we've had MANY unbearable moments, as you can see astrologically (how true :sad: ). I was very hesitant to enter this relationship, seeing as I had made a first meeting chart, it seemed like the relationship wouldn't go very well, but I did it anyway. I've learned a lot from this and I know free will is the deciding factor, not astrology, but the insight helps, especially for what the future holds... Getting out of this relationship :sideways: