Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

What’s the rationale behind the moon indicating this and the reason for those numbers in general?

Long ago, I have a slight recollection of encountering the explanation behind this but it's now lost somewhere deep in my memory.

The Moon is the luminary that is most associated with fortune, so to me its a logical point to start with. It might have something to do with how the moon cycle is structured, but don't quote me on that one.

conspiracy theorist

In terms of rigour, I'd class this technique alongside the technique used to find the ascendant when there is no birth time to go by, which shows up in a couple of works of the period, like Ptolemy.

Valens seemed to chronicle a lot of astrological techniques and tricks (hence "Anthology"), but rarely touches on them when he's doing example delineations. I should give him a read again.

AppLeo

Sup Appskull, been living life. How you been doing? I know your mom was a small business owner. Have things stabilized?

That is good. Most people seem to be dying life.

I’ve been learning a lot of exciting new things. I’ve struggled in the past with a sense emptiness or pointlessness, but if you have projects that you require you to learn new knowledge and can always be built upon, life becomes passionate.

My solar return chart has Gemini for the ascendant along with Mercury in the first house in Cancer. I’ve been more sociable than usual, or at least more open and willing to explore conversation.

My mom is doing surprisingly well. She’s been making record sales. Not sure how that’s been possible for such a sluggish economy, but im not complaining.

I was watching a video by Sam Vaknin and he was saying that the COVID is transition our economy into a Neo-feudalist state, or freezing it. So if you’ve already been doing well then your good fortune shall be remain. If you’ve been struggling, then you’re wiped out. The rich really are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

Bunraku

It takes several readings for it to make sense.
Worse: rereading the same sentence at 12 midnight wondering why it won’t ever make sense :lol:

What’s even more worse: an important sentence placed elsewhere so you have to wonder if it’s relevant or in what context it is

conspiracy theorist

That is good. Most people seem to be dying life.

I’ve been learning a lot of exciting new things. I’ve struggled in the past with a sense emptiness or pointlessness, but if you have projects that you require you to learn new knowledge and can always be built upon, life becomes passionate.

My solar return chart has Gemini for the ascendant along with Mercury in the first house in Cancer. I’ve been more sociable than usual, or at least more open and willing to explore conversation.

My mom is doing surprisingly well. She’s been making record sales. Not sure how that’s been possible for such a sluggish economy, but im not complaining.

I was watching a video by Sam Vaknin and he was saying that the COVID is transition our economy into a Neo-feudalist state, or freezing it. So if you’ve already been doing well then your good fortune shall be remain. If you’ve been struggling, then you’re wiped out. The rich really are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

Oh sweet, awesome that your folks are thriving. What's her industry? Share at will.

Oh yeah? What kind of exciting things are they? I'm sure you've been paying attention to where the wind is blowing so I'm thinking I know what those things might be.

Last edited:

leomoon

This is the way I'd prefer to live if I were their age and in the same mindset as I am today with my husband although we aren't farmers :pouty: Sounds like a wonderful existence for them. Since I know the country a little bit, I understand well the attitude of most Egyptians especially in the countrysides, when they say:

They have a saying here, 'wala 7aja' (no worries)
. Egyptians of all age seem to admire Bob Marley, name their little boats after him, name their stores - and even B & B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc&feature=emb_logo

Egyptians see time as more relative then we do in western countries, "no hurry, no worry!" is a common phrase. Perhaps because to exist in hard times so often, they've had to adapt with this attitude.

https://cairoscene.com/LifeStyle/Th...nd-to-Start-Their-Own-Organic-Farm-in-Nuweiba

Last edited:

david starling

"We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view." -{Chairman Mao}

The frog is trapped, and unable to surface. Tyrants (like Mao) thrive under these conditions.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Big tech corps are definitely raking it in. Similar to how the large financial/monetary institutions came up smelling roses after the 2008 crises, while the masses were scattered to the winds.