Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:48 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,966
Coronavirus and Numerology

2020 is the 22nd or 23rd year of the 3rd millennia AD, the numbers 22 and 23 are cursed and malefic in numerology. Based on the exact year Jesus Christ is thought to be born (3 BCE?), then again you have other ideas of when was he really born and when do we start our modern calendar. Currently, there are 1.8 million cases in the world and the largest numbers are in the US and western Europe, more so than its origins in China and earlier decimation in East Asia.

[Moved posts 1-7 in this thread from a Mundane Astrology thread because they are non-astrological posts. Some of these posts may reference astrological posts that remain in the other thread, but are not astrological posts themselves. - Moderator]

__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!

Last edited by Osamenor; 05-12-2020 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CapAquaPis For This Useful Post:
leomoon (04-14-2020)
  #2  
Unread 04-11-2020, 10:58 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Appreciate, RishiRahul, the indepth information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
...Currently, there are 1.8 million cases in the world and the largest numbers are in the US and western Europe, more so than its origins in China and earlier decimation in East Asia.
What a complete irony that the highest no.s are in the so-called developed, 'civilised' nations.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
RishiRahul (04-15-2020)
  #3  
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:55 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Too much freedom in ‘civilised’ nations. In ‘non civilised’ nations people get the shite beaten out of them if they socially interact therefore not being able to spread the virus
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-12-2020, 12:27 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Too much freedom in ‘civilised’ nations. In ‘non civilised’ nations people get the shite beaten out of them if they socially interact therefore not being able to spread the virus
I don't think any nation per se is non-civilised at all esp as that term can be understood as derogatory. I also absolutely do not think that people in the rest of the world, not labelled as Western, get the shite beaten out of them at all.

Some countries in that part of the world knew civilisation much before the industrial rev. in England and the French rev. in France happened. Of course there are some countries that are ruled by organised religion and can be very oppressive. However, I am not going to delve into this subject any deeper as it can get very messy very soon.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I don't think any nation per se is non-civilised at all esp as that term can be understood as derogatory. I also absolutely do not think that people in the rest of the world, not labelled as Western, get the shite beaten out of them at all.

Some countries in that part of the world knew civilisation much before the industrial rev. in England and the French rev. in France happened. Of course there are some countries that are ruled by organised religion and can be very oppressive. However, I am not going to delve into this subject any deeper as it can get very messy very soon.
Ok, ok maybe not just shite beaten out of them but they are more likely to go by authority and not indulged like us in the western world. Yes it could get messy. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-12-2020, 12:42 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Ok, ok maybe not just shite beaten out of them but they are more likely to go by authority and not indulged like us in the western world. Yes it could get messy. Lol
Not all non-Western nations have dictatorial govts. There are proper democracies in Asia, for instance, India, Taiwan... Asia is not all China or Korea.
Speaking about the West, right now, in the US for instance I feel I am living under a dictatorial regime. The word civilised also is highly misunderstood today. Anyway to tempting to continue, but best to stop.

Apologies RishiRahul.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:52 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,966
Lightbulb Re: AstroNumerology predictions on Coronavirus & Economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Not all non-Western nations have dictatorial govts. There are proper democracies in Asia, for instance, India, Taiwan... Asia is not all China or Korea.
Speaking about the West, right now, in the US for instance I feel I am living under a dictatorial regime. The word civilised also is highly misunderstood today. Anyway to tempting to continue, but best to stop.

Apologies RishiRahul.
It's been about a century since the western world had a large-scale disease pandemic, and Europe hasn't seen dictatorships since...WW2 (northern and western), 1970s (southern) and circa 1990 (eastern). Also we're not used to restrictions based on the matter of life and death like many developing nations. And it's interesting the scarcity of humongous death tolls and huge numbers of covid19 cases in less developed nations than the USA and parts of Europe now. China is on its way of becoming full-scale developed, but be in mind they're used to being a ground of serious pandemics for decades like flus and the first SARS virus outbreak. The third world (an outdated cold war era term) has a huge array of diseases, but they had help from the WHO and richer nations to assisted them over the years to defeat pandemics...I think they can do it on their own now to some extent, I mean Nigeria donated highly needed medical PPE to Italy and I expect Mexico to provide much needed doctoral reinforcements to America's overwhelmed hospitals when the pandemic predicted to peak between Easter (tomorrow) and May 1.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 04-12-2020 at 01:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.