What does 4th house ruler in the 12th house indicates?

Astrology

What does 4th house ruler in the 12th house indicates? In my birth chart, my 4th house ruler is Mars, which is in the 12th house. I heard that 4th house is about one's mother, or female figures. But what does it mean when it's located in the 12th house? Is it good or bad?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 35

greybeard

Verbatim from Llewellyn:

"Native's health considerably affected by the parents taking a long journey; he suffers sorrow through one of them; loss of possessions through treachery. End of life in seclusion or devoted to the study of occult subjects"

Gemini888

Did you travel a lot as a child? Looks like your family traveled around a lot but you didn't understand why or know where you were going. I would also imagine you had a very fiery home life, and your parents were either supportive of you from afar, or didn't care for you that much.

ardentika

It's just adding to your chart the possibility to settle in a foreign land. You might discover love for traveling and re-settle somewhere else. Nothing is good nor bad, it just is.

Astrology

Verbatim from Llewellyn:

"Native's health considerably affected by the parents taking a long journey; he suffers sorrow through one of them; loss of possessions through treachery. End of life in seclusion or devoted to the study of occult subjects"

End of life in seclusion? Did you meant that I will die in a mysterious lonely place far away from people when I get old? Can you please explain a little bit in depth?

JUPITERASC

End of life in seclusion?
Did you meant that I will die in a mysterious lonely place far away from people when I get old?
Can you please explain a little bit in depth?
keep in mind that ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice

members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts

to learn for themselves by practice :smile:
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
nevertheless

members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

JUPITERASC

What does 4th house ruler in the 12th house indicates?
In my birth chart, my 4th house ruler is Mars, which is in the 12th house.
I heard that 4th house is about one's mother, or female figures.
Traditionally, 10th house signifies the mother :smile:
as well as many other significations
But what does it mean when it's located in the 12th house?
Is it good or bad?
That would depend on the SIGN of 4th house ruler
as well as
any aspects to and from 4th house ruler from other natal planets

Astrology

Did you travel a lot as a child? Looks like your family traveled around a lot but you didn't understand why or know where you were going. I would also imagine you had a very fiery home life, and your parents were either supportive of you from afar, or didn't care for you that much.

Yes. In fact, I was born in South Korea. But I was raised and educated in China. My mother used to take me with her and travel to South Korea like twice each year back and forth, back and forth for about 10 years. And then, I came to the US when I was almost 11 years old, until now. I don't really understand the last part where you were claiming about the fiery home life. What did you meant when you were saying fiery home life? That my parents were fierce and abusive when I was still a child or what? Can you please explain a little bit more in depth for that? By the way, I never really lived with my father, he stayed in South Korea his whole life, ever since I was born, my mother took me to China and I didn't even see my father that much. He has never been there for me when I was young, and he hated when I got sick because when I was still a kid, I always got sick, like cold, fever, and he would always got mad at me for being physically weak. He was a very traditional man, he always wanted a son, he was very disappointed at the day that I was born, just because I was a girl, not a boy. But those sorrows were gone now, I stopped/ended my relationship with him several years ago. Right now, I work and study because I'm already an adult and I believe that I must be independent and stop relying on others, even if he/she is my family member. Because parents cannot stay with their children in children's whole lifetime. And that's why I overcame that hardship before when I was young.

JUPITERASC

Yes. In fact, I was born in South Korea. But I was raised and educated in China. My mother used to take me with her and travel to South Korea like twice each year back and forth, back and forth for about 10 years. And then, I came to the US when I was almost 11 years old, until now. I don't really understand the last part where you were claiming about the fiery home life.

What did you meant when you were saying fiery home life?

That my parents were fierce and abusive when I was still a child or what? Can you please explain a little bit more in depth for that?
Mars is considered a fiery planet :smile:

By the way, I never really lived with my father, he stayed in South Korea his whole life, ever since I was born, my mother took me to China and I didn't even see my father that much. He has never been there for me when I was young, and he hated when I got sick because when I was still a kid, I always got sick, like cold, fever, and he would always got mad at me for being physically weak. He was a very traditional man, he always wanted a son, he was very disappointed at the day that I was born, just because I was a girl, not a boy. But those sorrows were gone now, I stopped/ended my relationship with him several years ago. Right now, I work and study because I'm already an adult and I believe that I must be independent and stop relying on others, even if he/she is my family member. Because parents cannot stay with their children in children's whole lifetime. And that's why I overcame that hardship before when I was young.

SunConjunctUranus

Teacher or lecturer? Based on what astrological aspects/placements?

Hi,

Your Mercury is culminating at angle. Mercury is high in the sky when you were born and it's also sect team. It's all signifying your Mercury is in good dignity, and it pertains career such as teacher, lecturer/profesors, marketing, astrologer, interpreter, mathematician, etc. From monolithic measurement, Mercury is domiciled in its own house.

As JUPITERASC alluded, 10th house is the house of mother. Seems like your mother is much more younger than your father. Just guessing. Cheers.

JUPITERASC

Hi,
Your Mercury is culminating at angle. Mercury is high in the sky when you were born and it's also sect team. It's all signifying your Mercury is in good dignity, and it pertains career such as teacher, lecturer/profesors, marketing, astrologer, interpreter, mathematician, etc. From monolithic measurement, Mercury is domiciled in its own house.

As JUPITERASC alluded, 10th house is the house of mother. Seems like your mother is much more younger than your father. Just guessing. Cheers.
so
since ours is an astrological learning forum
would be useful for our members to have some feedback
regarding whether or not you are
or have been a teacher or lecturer :smile:

Astrology

Hi,

Wow. That's interesting. But my mother isn't that much younger than my father, only 6 years younger than him. And it's so interesting to know about my ideal careers just based on my Mercury. Before, I was worried about one of my Mercury aspects, since I have Mercury square Uranus, I heard that squares are bad. I even heard that people with Mercury square Uranus often don't do well in schools and that they like to cause troubles in schools, they don't like schools and the teaching system. Now I feel better about my Mercury.

JUPITERASC

And it's so interesting to know about my ideal careers just based on my Mercury.
Before, I was worried about one of my Mercury aspects, since
I have Mercury square Uranus, I heard that squares are bad.
I even heard that people with Mercury square Uranus
often don't do well in schools
and that they like to cause troubles in schools, they
don't like schools and the teaching system.
Now I feel better about my Mercury.
so confirmation of Suns thinking you may have been a teacher :smile:
or a lecturer would be helpful

Astrology

so confirmation of Suns thinking you may have been a teacher :smile:
or a lecturer would be helpful

Pretty much everything Suns claimed were right except that I've never been a teacher or lecturer. I'm still working on getting my degree right now. My goal is to become a mathematician. I'm strongly interested in mathematics. And my Mercury shows that as what Suns said/claimed, which is right. Many people suggested/recommended me to become a math teacher when I was young. At that time, I thought it was funny and odd. And I also have Mercury square Neptune in my birth chart, just like/similar to Mercury square Uranus, which is bad, I think. And what does this mean/indicate about my career? Because I have Mercury in the 10th house in my birth chart. What does Mercury square Neptune say/indicate about my career?

greybeard

Lord of 4th in 12th...what does it mean?

Well, Llewellyn gave us some pointers. But these ideas, or possibilities, should be confirmed or substantiated independently by other chart factors.

For example, Jupiter in 12 suggests living in seclusion.

JUPITERASC

Pretty much everything Suns claimed were right
except that I've never been a teacher or lecturer.
I'm still working on getting my degree right now.
My goal is to become a mathematician.
I'm strongly interested in mathematics.
And my Mercury shows that as what Suns said/claimed, which is right.
Many people suggested/recommended me
to become a math teacher when I was young.
At that time, I thought it was funny and odd.
Thank you for the confirmation pretty much everything Sun said is correct
- it is important for members to have feedback on comments :smile: