Starting my own company

Cleopatra1

Hello everyone.
After working hard for about 33 years now, I feel that the time has come for me to start my own company. I'd like to feel more free and use my creativity and innovative ideas. I love to write books on literature, research, but also traveling-related texts. This is what I do for a living, for large companies. Now I want to do this on my own.

Can you please see if the next years are suitable for this?
Also, when neptune enters aries in a few years, my grand trine between Sun/mercury, MC, and neptune, will be triggered. Will that seal my new life chapter for the better?

In general, do you see the next months as suitable to make my dreams come true? Thanks!

Attachments

• MyChart.jpg
    MyChart.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 30

Harmelia

Hello everyone.
After working hard for about 33 years now, I feel that the time has come for me to start my own company. I'd like to feel more free and use my creativity and innovative ideas. I love to write books on literature, research, but also traveling-related texts. This is what I do for a living, for large companies. Now I want to do this on my own.

Can you please see if the next years are suitable for this?
Also, when neptune enters aries in a few years, my grand trine between Sun/mercury, MC, and neptune, will be triggered. Will that seal my new life chapter for the better?

In general, do you see the next months as suitable to make my dreams come true? Thanks!

The chart is so small that my aging eyes are having trouble seeing it without strain. If you could either post a larger one - or even better yet, PM me your birth data or post here, I can bring up your chart on my computer and play with the transits and progressions and give you a more solid answer.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Sat-mars taurus 7th, technical-mechanical-food technology-hotel management-entrepreneurial-aptitudes, under stress-struggle though.

Mars aspect own scorpio first protective of self and health; jupiter-moon scorpio research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes; moon debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements; wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart.

Sun-mercury-venus action-oriented impulsive sportive aries 6th, sun elevated, able to influence people/competitors through power of personality, personal charm and lawyerly arguments; literary-oratory-pharma-medical aptitudes.

Mercury lord 9/11 for luck-gains over 6th calling for extra efforts;

Jupiter sooner moves to own pisces 5th for luck trine cancer 9th again for luck-travels, trine natal jupiter-moon scorpio for research aptitudes.

Natal ketu/SNode virgo 11th, detachment from income-gains-friendships; critical thinking, good for audit-editorial-quality control roles;

Transit ketu over sag 2nd, detachment from family-finances to take care.
Prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed evenings;

Saturn coming 2yrs transit own acquarius 4th for innovativeness, real estate management, growth through mass supervision-public administration.

Saturn transit acq debilated aspect sun-mercury-venus aries 6th impacting health and employment. Saturn aspect enemy sign leo 10th impacting career; Sat acq 4th tending to move home/tending to distant lands;

Hope these observations enable reflect judiciously, do share how true-relevant; hope remedies help. wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited:

Cleopatra1

Thanks Khshantaram and Harmelia.
Khsantaram, thanks very much for your efforts. I have been studying astro and appreciate your input. The worse aspects you mention are gone.
Saturn has left capricorn and no longer squares sun, merc, venus. Also, he no longer opposes MC in late cancer, as he is now in leo.

The imminent aspects are saturn now sextiling sun, merc, venus.
Would it be better to start a company with Jupiter in pieces, as you mention, trining natal jupiter/moon. Or wait till Jupiter enters Aries, to conjunct sun, merc, and then venus?
Thanks so much.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello Cleopatra,

every accurate chart reading starts with a well readable chart.

As already told before here - your chart is very tiny and if zoomed for getting it larger - the numbers of planet placements get foggy and unclear.