Is he playing games and lying to me?

Cypocryphy

Merry Xmas everyone!

Thank you both for helping me so much. I’m touched and really appreciate it.

Cypocryphy: what did I’m mean by there’s more to it? I get what your saying about being more open and your insights hit something inside me emotionally and you hit the nail on the head. I need to be true to myself and yes I think subconsciously I’m hiding from myself.

Kalinka: thank you for helping me understand the answer for myself. The moon is trine to Chiron. Well that’s what it looks like to me. What does that even mean. Chiron is pain or I always interpreted it to be.

Thank you again 😍

Merry Christmas everyone. :happy:

First, to Hkk: what I mean is that you are signified by at least 3 planets, or specifically, two planets and a satellite. There is an issue of “more to it than just Saturn.” I looked at your emotional well-being coming from the past and your recent encounter, which is “said was emotionally intense.” I need not reveal all.

You are ... well, I don’t have the chart in front of me. I had to enter a meditative state to determine if you were a gay male asking or a heterosexual female. This would change how I looked at things. Not significantly but I like that as it inspires confidence to do so without asking. Hkk does not reveal much. :wink:

Anyway, to your other point. If you were psychic. People don’t understand that everyone is a little psychic. Well, some truly have lost contact with their spirit, but I digress. Even if you were the greatest psychic ever, you would still make mistakes like everyone else. In fact, life would be more difficult for you in ways you wouldn’t imagine. I digress again.

The point is that with the :moon:s last aspect being :mars: in the forth, you (I just don’t have the chart with me so I’m just superficially stating—you are coming from a place of disharmony and the ending of a relationship that was abusive, ending in a large fight. That’s just kind of restating what you said already. You have to understand the power of thought and emotion. It will not work—any relationship—until you heal and your thoughts and emotions are in positive harmony. I hope this helps.

To Kalinka, the point is to try to get the houses correct and to understand what is being asked. If you go beyond the question, you might be right but more often it turns into story telling. And I took notice of your stating “aspects.” The correct answer requires no aspects. She asked if he likes her. Answering that would tell whether it’s a lie or not. There is no action or course of action being quesited. (Can that be a verb?) So an aspect her is irrelevant to answering the question. The question limits the answer in most respects. Going to Parts and other things to determine marriage is best left to natal astrology where the querent doesn’t ask the question in horary.

And to the other person stating early degrees and this unreadable. Technology is too advanced now to worry about such things. Almost all charts are readable now.

kalinka

I answered to her question, if there is something could seen more in the picture. My answer is: Look at the aspects! There we can see which actions will take place in the future. (as I wrote in detail above). Also I explained how we can analysing his intentions and there I wrote: with dignities and receptions! If you don't agree with or don't understand what I mean, then just ask me to clarify or ignore it.

kalinka

Further, don't know what you want to teach me about houses? He is L7, she is L1. And nobody wants to predict marriage in this chart. Moreover, even a marriage could be answered by a horary. If you don't agree with- This is your opinion and experience but please don't put yourself superior to others.

Cypocryphy

Further, don't know what you want to teach me about houses? He is L7, she is L1. And nobody wants to predict marriage in this chart. Moreover, even a marriage could be answered by a horary. If you don't agree with- This is your opinion and experience but please don't put yourself superior to others.

I’m sorry that’s how you feel :smile: But looking at how you misread some
Charts I have to assume you are in the learning stage.

Cypocryphy

Cypocryphy, I am not implying that the timing of the question is off, as a traditionalist might. I am saying that early degrees mean the matter is not yet sufficiently developed to render a definitive judgment. Querent has confirmed that the depth of her suspicions and concerns stem from prior experience rather than the one at hand, and as you yourself noted, the Moon is last over Mars in Scorpio.

Well. Everyone is free to do as they may. But I have done this for years now and have read many early degree charts accurately. So my opinion is that you should give it a go and see. And I have been very accurate. I won’t say 100 percent but accurate enough to have people come to me again and again.

Technically, I really use horary to find lost objects. It is surprisingly useful in this regard. It’s also good as a bridge to the unconscious if one is not of calm
Mind.

Cypocryphy

I have already read it appropriately, I am not striving for prophetic accuracy for egoic purposes (not implying that you are necessarily) but rather to help Querent along her journey. Yes it’s true, intent may vary.

Of course. I wasn’t saying that. I actually logged back on quickly after rereading your post. That proves to be very true. This is a developing situation. Very accurate. :smile: I had wrongly inferred that you were stating The chart couldn’t be read. Apologies :smile:

I’m coming from a position with regard to OP. After reading her responses I could see the mind ruminating on past hurts and potentially spinning out of control, which could harm her potential relationship. I see this happen a lot and whether it’s my place or not, wanted to keep it simple and not feed her thought cycle. We all succumb to that but I wanted to just not have her overthink this, especially if some of the info is not entirely accurate. And I intitially responded to Kalinka because OP asked me a question and Kalinka answered on my behalf. If I remained silent it would be confirmation by omission. I didn’t want that. I hope this makes sense as I’m on my phone and typing hurriedly. :smile:

kalinka

I’m sorry that’s how you feel :smile: But looking at how you misread some
Charts I have to assume you are in the learning stage.

Don't know which charts you are meaning but you could of course give feedback or judgement to any chart and correct me. Nobody is infallible. Also I am working with vedic astrology, there are often house significators not identical to western astrology...

Hkk

Account Closed
Merry Christmas everyone. :happy:

First, to Hkk: what I mean is that you are signified by at least 3 planets, or specifically, two planets and a satellite. There is an issue of “more to it than just Saturn.” I looked at your emotional well-being coming from the past and your recent encounter, which is “said was emotionally intense.” I need not reveal all.

You are ... well, I don’t have the chart in front of me. I had to enter a meditative state to determine if you were a gay male asking or a heterosexual female. This would change how I looked at things. Not significantly but I like that as it inspires confidence to do so without asking. Hkk does not reveal much. :wink:

Anyway, to your other point. If you were psychic. People don’t understand that everyone is a little psychic. Well, some truly have lost contact with their spirit, but I digress. Even if you were the greatest psychic ever, you would still make mistakes like everyone else. In fact, life would be more difficult for you in ways you wouldn’t imagine. I digress again.

The point is that with the :moon:s last aspect being :mars: in the forth, you (I just don’t have the chart with me so I’m just superficially stating—you are coming from a place of disharmony and the ending of a relationship that was abusive, ending in a large fight. That’s just kind of restating what you said already. You have to understand the power of thought and emotion. It will not work—any relationship—until you heal and your thoughts and emotions are in positive harmony. I hope this helps.

To Kalinka, the point is to try to get the houses correct and to understand what is being asked. If you go beyond the question, you might be right but more often it turns into story telling. And I took notice of your stating “aspects.” The correct answer requires no aspects. She asked if he likes her. Answering that would tell whether it’s a lie or not. There is no action or course of action being quesited. (Can that be a verb?) So an aspect her is irrelevant to answering the question. The question limits the answer in most respects. Going to Parts and other things to determine marriage is best left to natal astrology where the querent doesn’t ask the question in horary.

And to the other person stating early degrees and this unreadable. Technology is too advanced now to worry about such things. Almost all charts are readable now.

I hear you C. My emotions and thoughts are not in harmony right now. I need to stop thinking and take a break from my thoughts about him and when I have got my head straight and feel ready then I can put him in my head again. Easier said than done. I have grown and come along way with my emotions. I would bury them and not have my heart on my sleeve. Now I have got older I have my heart well and truly on my sleeve and that makes me feel vulnerable especially with him. He acts so caring and considerate that I ask myself if it’s real as in the past men I have come across act sincere when In the end they show me their true colours and there actions did not match the words. Some tough stuff to deal with too. Now, he is so caring and kind and it makes me wonder if it was fake and that’s why I put this chart up.

I’m a heterosexual female.

Thank you for your kindness x

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
From what you are telling, this "bad" feelings from his side, could just mean that he is disappointed at this time because you refuse dating him. Moon is your singificator and significator for a relationship at the same time...We see that you both are feeling almost the same about that matter. Because you have doubts, he has doubts, too now. So just go for it!
Chiron is near your mc, in your 10th house, past a square with sun and soon a trine with moon. Chiron indicates that this house (your career) needs healing. it will get better in this area...or you will feeling better about it because of moon/chiron trine.

It’s a very nice feeling to know about the career healing/getting better. Thanks again for this info. My mind feels better and at ease a little.

Hkk

Account Closed
He hasn’t called. Just a text to say merry Xmas and happy birthday and that’s it. Maybe he is doing what I asked which is to give me a break and let me sort things out. But still....

Hkk

Account Closed
He was online dating website. Chatting to the fake me. Set up a profile. I’m gonna move on from this now. I can’t trust him. I had to do it to truly know. He moved on fast

Ukpoohbear

Why was the answer given as he does like her? There are no indications he likes her from what I see.

He has no reception to her and is in detriment to the moon, he’s in the querents 6th, or the turned 12th. What’s more is Venus is in his house and rulership, he has somebody else. Plus Sun and Saturn don’t go together, Sun harms Saturn by being too hot and Saturn harms Sun by being too cold.

Hkk

Account Closed
Why was the answer given as he does like her? There are no indications he likes her from what I see.

He has no reception to her and is in detriment to the moon, he’s in the querents 6th, or the turned 12th. What’s more is Venus is in his house and rulership, he has somebody else. Plus Sun and Saturn don’t go together, Sun harms Saturn by being too hot and Saturn harms Sun by being too cold.

☹️ I could feel something not right! Thank you ukP for your insights. I appreciate it even if it does hurt. I don’t deserve a bad man so why does it happen to me!

Ukpoohbear

I asked a horary question not too long ago and the chart was very similar to yours. If there is something I am missing then it would be good for me too but I think my interpretation is right. There are a lot of things I don’t know about horary yet though like antiscia so maybe there is a connection I am missing. But so far as receptions, houses and aspects go, he doesn’t like you. Not that that’s insulting to you, but that’s what the chart is saying.

I agree that Saturn in 12th house shows integrity but that could mean integrity in the sense he is not going to change his mind, it doesn’t mean integrity that he likes you.

I would like to know why others said he did like you because from my beginners view I don’t see it. But also, horary should be kept simple. So no reception- no feelings. No applying aspect - no meeting etc

Cypocryphy

Sorry to hear this. However, I disagree with the person who said he doesn't like you. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't even bother communicating with you. As for someone else being in the picture. I didn't look for that but I would assume that if he's on a dating site, then there isn't "anyone in the picture." He seems to be looking for someone to "be in the picture." Maybe he has one nighters or hookups but the point is that he's not in love with the querent. Just because he goes on a dating site doesn't mean he does not like OP.

From what I understand, OP rejected him. So I don't see the surprise in this. She asked if he likes/liked her. He does. She did not ask if he is in love with her or loves her. That was not asked. I did see/feel that she had stronger feelings for him than he for her.

Just thinking now, it seems bewildering to believe that he doesn't like her but put himself in a position to be rejected. You'd have to like someone to do that.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I'm not going to belabor this, but just to correct one of your statements: She receives him by his rulership and he receives her by "face." And as was pointed out, they are both in the same sign. You could say that her past being :mars: would ruin this possibility as past hurts, issues of trust and being hurt, have past bearing on this relationship because as much as she has a crush on this guy, she is overcome by anger, jealousy, etc. much more.

And to Katarina, to correct her, there are no applying aspects that will not be prevented from occurring, one way or another. So the question dictates the chart and no more.

Hkk

Account Closed
😳😢 thanks for looking everyone. I don’t care anymore. It’s too much of a head **** with him anyway now. It’s ruined.

Onwards and upwards 😊

Cypocryphy

���� thanks for looking everyone. I don’t care anymore. It’s too much of a head **** with him anyway now. It’s ruined.

Onwards and upwards ��

Yeah. If I may suggest something, with this being an astrology place where people voluntarily do readings, you could post your chart on here and see what happens, whether someone might do a forecast for when a relationship might happen.

Second and last, from my own perspective, look for a relationship by not looking at all but just by being around people. A friend first is a marriage last. :smile: