Lost headscarf

goldenbabychild

Please, I lost my heirloom headscarf given to me by my sister sometime in January while I was moving into my old house (I just moved out of that house a couple of weeks ago, I'm not sure if that messes up the validity of the chart I drew.) and I haven't seen it since. I'd thought about it for months after losing it and I still think of it since it had become a security blanket of sorts. I decided to draw up a horary for it in May as a last ditch effort, but I've never been too good with horary astrology so I'm not sure what to make of it. I've looked at it a bit and in my own attempts I've read that it's a good sign for planets to be above the horizon and with the ruler of the 2nd and 3rd house sitting in the 10th house I figure it might be definitely recoverable, but the moon being in the 2nd house and so far away from the rest of the planets, separating from it's dispositor.. Does that mean that it was recoverable, but is now gone for good? Help :crying:, I miss it so much.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_scarf.29037.123514.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_scarf.29037.123514.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 24

Moondancing

Premium Member
The chart for your lost scarf question is Sept. 9, 2019 @ 8:04. Looking at that chart it had many indicators that the item is lost. The Asc. ruler and 2nd house ruler are in the 12th, a cadent house. Moon is not aspecting the rulers Venus and Mars and the Moon's dispositor is the malefic Saturn. Second house ruler Mars is combust.

Hope this puts your mind to rest. Sorry for the loss. :-(

MD