is there an accident/surgery/harassment/sexual violence in this Venus return?

dd78

In my upcoming Venus Return I can see strong Mars-Pluto-Uranus combination.
Mars sits right on my natal Pluto (12 minute orb) in my natal 2nd hs. Mars rules natal 8th and 3rd.
Transiting Pluto is in partile opposition to my natal AC/MC midpoint in 11th.

I`m concerned about this combination. All I can think of is some kind of sexual harassment or even violence, or maybe surgery or accident?:sad:

Do I really have any reason for serious worries here?
I appreciate your insight
chart attached

Last edited:

waybread

A rule of modern astrology is that the more you have mastered what a given planet represents, the less it is likely to show up and bite you with a difficult transit (which is what a Venus return chart shows.) If a planet seems to be particularly troubling to you, see how you can deliberately incorporate some of its more positive meanings into your life.

Pluto-Mars-Uranus might suggest working on your own innate aggression. Not to suppress it, but to develop a more empowering expression. Maybe think about how to blow off some inner steam! This might be a good time to read a murder mystery or to watch an action-film. You might be a bit accident-prone while Mars is still in-orb, so this would be a good time to be extra-cautious. Moon-Neptune might challenge you to develop a healthy spirituality-- or enjoy a gentle fantasy novel.

The point is that by starting to take more deliberate control of your transits, you are less likely to be blind-sided by them.

Note also that Venus generally softens what it touches. She's not one of the toughies.

The major outers stay in aspect for a long time. So whatever is happening with them is something you will have experienced prior to the Venus return.

dd78

A rule of modern astrology is that the more you have mastered what a given planet represents, the less it is likely to show up and bite you with a difficult transit (which is what a Venus return chart shows.) If a planet seems to be particularly troubling to you, see how you can deliberately incorporate some of its more positive meanings into your life.

Note also that Venus generally softens what it touches. She's not one of the toughies.

Thank you for your reply:smile:

I need to add the following:

My natal Vanus is RETROGRADE.
Love is denied. rejected. Or dead. The only person who truly and unconditionally loved me was my own son. He died a terrible death last year. And all I could do was helplessly watching him suffering and dying, while being comlpletely aware of the fact that he couldn`t possibly survive. I guess this is Venus rx mastered.:unsure:

Plus, my natal Venus is cazimi. In 3rd hs.
And it`s mastered up to cazimi level, I daresay . It means sure death or some other kind of abandonment by loved ones. Or, 'at least' - rejection. You name it.
I have never experienced anything else. Unless it was my own illussion/imagination.

I do not know any positive meaning/expression of my own Venus.:alien:
I even get too much unwanted attention from men, who are plainly out of my league.
All they should be interested in are their neglected synapses in prefrontal cortex. And start using Wikipedia, instead of social media [and collecting "likes"].
It [=unwanted attention] has already happened even on this forum!!! How come??? I do not show my pictures anywhere or whatsoever!!! This is why I asked horary "who is stalking me?". But I do not know the answer yet:unsure:

This is how terrible my Venus is for me :pinched:

Last edited:

dd78

Moon-Neptune might challenge you to develop a healthy spirituality.

The major outers stay in aspect for a long time. So whatever is happening with them is something you will have experienced prior to the Venus return.

Neptune-Moon means fake emotions of other people and painful disillusionment to me. I`ve already experienced it many times.
And one of my closest natal midpoints is Pluto= Moon/Neptune.

And Neptune is transiting my 7th Hs, so I beware of manipulators, con-artists and other deceptive neptunian types trying to enter my life.
And I`ve been experiencing this influence for a while. It`s truly hard to take.

Pluto-Mars-Uranus might suggest working on your own innate aggression. Not to suppress it, but to develop a more empowering expression. Maybe think about how to blow off some inner steam!

My self-expression is very "powerful", yes. In a very negative sense.
This is why most strangers consider me very nervous, very active, and/or in a great hurry. But this is very good. People I interact with nearly always think I`m being aggresive towards them, instead of seing that it`s just my self-hate and loathing that makes me act like that and it has nothing to do with them.
Yet, they react accordingly to their notions and only fuel my self-hate and self-doubt.
I can let off steam only on physical level.

I`m sorry, but in my current frame of mind and life circumstances I can only think of negative experiences.
I`ve just received some bad and moderately bad news today, which further damage my social and material status:sad:
And here comes Jupiter to add big expenses, edema and to destroy everything else :sad:. Jupiter is LOY and he has always been very bad for me.
I`m devastated and even though I decided to enter couselling I just can`t see anything good anywhere anymore.
And other people and adverse life circumstances I`ve been experiencing for over two years just make me even more bitter, depressed and ensured of my own doom. :sad:

Astrology doesn`t give me neither explanation nor hope:pinched:

Minor surgery is in stores for me, but it should rather show in a Solar/Mars return, I guess.

Anyway, this VR lasts untill end of December 2018, so if I survive, I`ll update as soon as I know anything. Even if everything prooves me wrong.

Thank you for your input :smile:

dd78

Pluto-Mars-Uranus might suggest working on your own innate aggression. Not to suppress it, but to develop a more empowering expression. Maybe think about how to blow off some inner steam! This might be a good time to read a murder mystery or to watch an action-film. You might be a bit accident-prone while Mars is still in-orb, so this would be a good time to be extra-cautious

UPDATE!
My ex has been stalking and harrassing me since end of November.
He is literally trying to make me feel helpless and miserable, while trying to manipulate me into being his slave again. This guy has never loved me and never respected me, considering me his slave or even his possession. I let him do it, but I won`t do it again. I left him long ago, but he is still stuck in his past wellbeing and seemingly trying to strike back as an act of vengance for my being so bad to have left him. He is obviously thinking he can manipulate me into being his slave again without having to make any effort or giving me anything but disrespect and hateful, abusive comments about any move I actually make (and he is monitoring) or he thinks I make.:sick:
He is a typical stalker and narcissist, thinking he is above tha law and that he will never be punished for what he used to do to me and doing now.:sick:

He owes me lots of money of child support and tries to "trade" or "buy" me by making (empty) promises of paying me back. it`s all too obvious to me, that he is trying to use and abuse me again and again.
I truly feel I don`t deserve anything good in my life anymore, since nobody else has ever wanted and nobody will ever want me. Nobody but a narcissist like this guy. :sad:

This is unbearable:crying:
I don`t really know what I did to deserve all this?!

I also reffered to this return in this thread:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116991

waybread

Step number one. Learn to respect and love yourself. Just because you say so. Don't look to anyone else for validation. Obviously, your child loves and needs you.

Step number two. Consult a good lawyer. The other name for stalking is "criminal harassment." If your child is entitled to support from Dad, then he needs to pay up. Are his wages being garnished?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garnishment

dd78

Step number one. Learn to respect and love yourself. Just because you say so. Don't look to anyone else for validation. Obviously, your child loves and needs you.

Thank you,
Yes, I know, but it`s much easier said than done. I`ve been trying hard to do it, but everytime I`m seemingly successful, there comes somebody , thwarts my efforts and denies everything good. My child was the only one who loved me with no strings attached, but he passed away and there`s nobody left :sad:

Step number two. Consult a good lawyer. The other name for stalking is "criminal harassment." If your child is entitled to support from Dad, then he needs to pay up. Are his wages being garnished?

This is what I did, but my child died 2 years ago and the lawyer I consulted wasn`t familiar with such a case. :alien: She needed more time to give me some advice and it`s going to happen soon.

My ex is really sick and can manipulate and use people much better than the most famous psychopaths and narcissists. He has officially no income or whatsoever. And although his family has lots of money and other valuables, gold, land etc., officially he himself owes nothing. So the case is extremely difficult. I will do what I can to get this money , but there`s little I can do because of the above two conditions. I`m still in grief and still can`t be myself because of tremendous damage he caused and is apparently trying to do it now again (because he can`t make use of me any more, he uses verbal violence, but leaves little or no proof of it). I have no support from loved ones. And separating me from all supportive emotional connections with other people was the very first thing he did at the beginning of our relationship. And he continued destroying me for a long time, as long as I wan`t aware of it. Now finally I am, but I`m also aware of the fact that I`m all alone and nobody will support me in any way. He knows it and strikes as hard as he can.

BTW, This Venus return chart is strikingly similar to my current Saturn return chart and it makes me even more concerned.

Last edited:

waybread

I am truly sorry for the difficulties you've encountered. But truthfully, isn't feeling sorry for yourself and as though life is utterly unfair to you part of the reason why you feel unable to move forward? I've looked at hundreds if not a few thousands of charts over the past 27 years that I've been studying astrology. Certainly your chart indicates some problems; but there are hardly any "vanilla" charts out there. Most show various stresses and difficulties.

Can you learn to love yourself?

dd78

I am truly sorry for the difficulties you've encountered. But truthfully, isn't feeling sorry for yourself and as though life is utterly unfair to you part of the reason why you feel unable to move forward?

Thank you;
I have absolutely no doubt, that you`re very experienced and knowledgable professional :smile:

You are right, I`ve already heard it many times from many people. And I understand it all too well. On MENTAL level. But the trick is to understand, acknowledge and internalize it on EMOTIONAL level. Otherwise it will not work.

Can you learn to love yourself?

I `ve been trying to do it for a while, but it looks like I`m helpless here. I didn`t learn it in early childhood, when all people usually learn it. I had little, if any, chance to do it. And then there came somebody who amplified my childhood experiences by making me sure of the fact that I`m not lovable and I need to earn everything, including love and that i can only be accepted if I subordinate myself totally to those whose acceptance (not even love) I want to earn.

And I`m very much aware of consequences of my "mindset", but, again, I`m also aware, that so many years of a certain status-quo cannot be corrected and changed within relatively short time. Real changes can come only from a painful and time-consuming directed effort.

This struggle is what I can read in my current SR chart, and this is why I asked only about other areas of my life in another thread :smile:

Last edited:

waybread

dd78, I know what it's like to feel unloveable. Fortunately, I've always had a lot of love for the Great Outdoors, and just taking a walk in nature or sitting by a large body of water has always had a soothing effect, independently of unloving people. I've owned a few dogs in my time (with one current big old loveable cupcake) and if you are able to keep a dog, you know about unconditional love.

Maybe there's something else in your life that takes your mind off your feelings, like immersing yourself in classical music, jazz, or New Age. Yoga? Are you familiar with the concept of "flow"? Happiness comes from focusing on tasks we love. https://www.ted.com/talks/mihaly_csikszentmihalyi_on_flow

With your tight Pluto-Mars square, you might have a lot of anger to release.

I don't have all the answers, but I do know that you are entitled to happiness. External circumstances might give us a momentary hit of happiness. Internal choices to be happy are more permanent.

dd78

Thank you very much for your kind support, Waybread:smile:

I do use all of the methods you listed as much as I can - they really work, but , as you noted, internal choices are more permanent. I`m trying to change internally right now, it`s a laborious process, like shedding old skin. But I`m really determined to do it. I have nothing to loose anymore and I do regret not being so determined before.

I listen to the music almost all the time, my parents have four cats and I really like all of them, but one of them is my personal favourite. I also like being outdoors, but I love sea and I live far away from it. Plus, I`ve been isolated lately so, aside from biking, I rather sit at home, because I don`t have many reasons to leave.

I`ve been thinking about renewing contact to my old friends, but I`m really hesitated about it, because most of them have ongoing happy relationships, happy family life and small kids. I`m still in grief and their personal situation is what makes me extremely sad and lonely and truly hurts me. And I can`t help it.
Thank you for the link, it will take me a while to get aquainted with most of the topics covered on the website. But I`m generally interested and already familiar with many of them, anyway:smile:

ashriia

Hi.
I remember your story, so I must have responded to a post you made here at some point.

I honestly think the only thing that will help you, is for you to join a support group for parents who have lost children-a bereavement support group. Leave reconnecting with old friends who are engaged in family life for a later date. You're in a very negative space/time in your life, and that is certainly not going to make you feel any better.

Forget about anything else right now. Because you have to grieve and talk it out with people that are going to understand what you are feeling. You can't ignore it. The only way out, is thru as they say.

Lastly, someone that relates to your experience would make for bonding experiences which can lead to strong or even life-long friendships. Connection is so vitally important for women. I hope you do seek out a support group. Wish you the best.

I`ve been thinking about renewing contact to my old friends, but I`m really hesitated about it, because most of them have ongoing happy relationships, happy family life and small kids. I`m still in grief and their personal situation is what makes me extremely sad and lonely and truly hurts me. And I can`t help it.

dd78

I honestly think the only thing that will help you, is for you to join a support group for parents who have lost children-a bereavement support group. Leave reconnecting with old friends who are engaged in family life for a later date. You're in a very negative space/time in your life, and that is certainly not going to make you feel any better.

Forget about anything else right now. Because you have to grieve and talk it out with people that are going to understand what you are feeling. You can't ignore it. The only way out, is thru as they say.

Lastly, someone that relates to your experience would make for bonding experiences which can lead to strong or even life-long friendships. Connection is so vitally important for women. I hope you do seek out a support group. Wish you the best.

Thank you very much, ashriia. :smile:

I am in a therapy in a grup setting right now. But it`s much more complicated. I`ve done everything that could have been done in terms of grieving, but my issue right now is more about myself feeling totally isolated and unlovable. My only long-term relationship was toxic.
I have only parents left, I`m almost forty years old , single and lonely. I have no doubt, that I won`t have kids anymore. I`d be sure of it even if I was in a relationship right now. My son was born heavily disabled and it will never stop hurting me, because I blame myself for his disability, for I have heavy hormonal imbalances that would render just any fetus disabled. :sad:
And I used to be a single mom, so a support group for parents don`t really appeal to me, because there are mostly parents (=moms and dads) who share their loss together and support one another on a personal and intimate level.:sad:

moniro

There is a free phone app AstroSage Kundli, and they also have a website astrosage.com where you can write your birth date and find the period you are in. Meaning the planet that governs the period of time you are in.

When I was in my Saturn period I had been traumatized and harassed by different teachers (cause I was a kid back then) Saturn wants you to wake up and face the reality, therefore keeps on throwing nasty situations at you.
In my case, after wearing a tiny diamond ring on my middle finger, after one week all those nasty people have been removed from my life. Back then I didn't know anything about gemstones, but now I am thinking maybe it worked because diamond helps Venus and Venus is friendly with Saturn.
So, according to the planet affecting you right now, you can try to see if by wearing a stone of the friendly planet improves anything.

Let me know

dd78

There is a free phone app AstroSage Kundli, and they also have a website astrosage.com where you can write your birth date and find the period you are in. Meaning the planet that governs the period of time you are in.

So, according to the planet affecting you right now, you can try to see if by wearing a stone of the friendly planet improves anything.

Let me know

Thank you,

I`m not familiar with Vedic astrology, but as fas as Firdaria goes, I had Saturn/Mars period when my child passed away.
Right now I`m in a different planetary period, profection year etc. but, aside from that, I`ve just learned, that my favourite cat is most probably going to die within days or so :crying:. The only similarity is the day of the year. My child died on May 15th 2016.

So there are many more variables to be taken into account, than just planetary periods.

Frankly, I don`t think any gemstone etc. will stop Mars (my 8th ruler) from squaring Uranus (6th ruler) or even mitigate the effects of this aspect. This aspect will perfect on May 16th, 9AM in my location. Sun will be on Algol again. :crying: