Did i find my future husband?

TheeSinister1

I know i was disappointed about my career and school, had enough of setbacks in life after 4 years of trying to go to school and get a career, so i went online, looking for guys who wanted housewives and stuff. and i found a couple, but now im talking to one i really really like, and i feel like i found my future hubby... he also said he wanted someone serious to marry, and he lives in a foreign country, but willing to fly me over!

so i see me (sun) and mars (foreign country) in applying conjunction and trining him and both applying 2 him (saturn rx).

but worried about neptune cj nessus in his house opposing me (Sun)... a deceptive abuser or a liar? esp with the horary moon applying sq to saturn (he is in moon detriment, but moon is in his exaltation) ... but neptune rules his 2nd and in his 1st (he has a great job) but might be problem with his finance (chiron in his 2nd) yet his 2H traditional ruler is at home, in his 10th (my 4th), hmmm..
moon also will square pluto (my modern 4th ruler, issues with family)... ****

Uranus modern 7th ruler is in taurus 9th house (he has money), separating trine with sun and mars... but Juno (marriage) trine and applying to Uranus and applying to me by conjunction (sun)...

also lately ive been having a weird feeling that im gonna get pregnant soon.. our 5th rulers square... lol (mercury sq jupiter)

Chart -
52E9D039-99D2-46C1-A274-F44C8F1C83A0_zpsi5lcwcnq.png

Last edited:

TheeSinister1

I know i was disappointed about my career and school, had enough of setbacks in life after 4 years of trying to go to school and get a career, so i went online, looking for guys who wanted housewives and stuff. and i found a couple, but now im talking to one i really really like, and i feel like i found my future hubby... he also said he wanted someone serious to marry, and he lives in a foreign country, but willing to fly me over!

so i see me (sun) and mars (foreign country) in applying conjunction and trining him and both applying 2 him (saturn rx).

but worried about neptune cj nessus in his house opposing me (Sun)... a deceptive abuser or a liar? esp with the horary moon applying sq to saturn (he is in moon detriment, but moon is in his exaltation) ... but neptune rules his 2nd and in his 1st (he has a great job) but might be problem with his finance (chiron in his 2nd) yet his 2H traditional ruler is at home, in his 10th (my 4th), hmmm..
moon also will square pluto (my modern 4th ruler, issues with family)... ****

Uranus modern 7th ruler is in taurus 9th house (he has money), separating trine with sun and mars... but Juno (marriage) trine and applying to Uranus and applying to me by conjunction (sun)...

also lately ive been having a weird feeling that im gonna get pregnant soon.. our 5th rulers square... lol (mercury sq jupiter)

Chart -
52E9D039-99D2-46C1-A274-F44C8F1C83A0_zpsi5lcwcnq.png

anyone got a take on it?

waybread

Isn't it just time to take a deep breath, and get your bearings again after your disappointment with your university application? You know nothing about this man other than what he is willing to put forward on an Internet site-- which can be bogus information. Do you know anything about his country? As a housewife, would you be stuck at home in a place where you don't know the customs or even the language? Think about what it would be like, in this day and age, to have no independent income-- even to buy a plane ticket back home-- and possibly no means of getting any money if you need a work permit and cannot get one.

You are symbolized by the sun. He's Mr. Saturn. The sun does apply to a trine with Saturn but before it gets there the sun perfects its aspects with Mars and Venus, which are currently combust the sun. The moon's next aspect is a square with Saturn, casting doubt on your actual compatibility.

Maybe this is a good time to think through what you really want for yourself within a few year's time. Your medium-term goal might be best forwarded with something like getting a part-time job now if you do not have one already, and taking a few courses at a 2-year college, prior to applying to another couple of universities during their next admissions cycle. Just a thought.

TheeSinister1

Isn't it just time to take a deep breath, and get your bearings again after your disappointment with your university application? You know nothing about this man other than what he is willing to put forward on an Internet site-- which can be bogus information. Do you know anything about his country? As a housewife, would you be stuck at home in a place where you don't know the customs or even the language? Think about what it would be like, in this day and age, to have no independent income-- even to buy a plane ticket back home-- and possibly no means of getting any money if you need a work permit and cannot get one.

You are symbolized by the sun. He's Mr. Saturn. The sun does apply to a trine with Saturn but before it gets there the sun perfects its aspects with Mars and Venus, which are currently combust the sun. The moon's next aspect is a square with Saturn, casting doubt on your actual compatibility.

Maybe this is a good time to think through what you really want for yourself within a few year's time. Your medium-term goal might be best forwarded with something like getting a part-time job now if you do not have one already, and taking a few courses at a 2-year college, prior to applying to another couple of universities during their next admissions cycle. Just a thought.

it’s the states where he is, im in Canada

waybread

Me, too-- but then again, please think about this.

Immigration to the US is extremely difficult. From Canada you don't need a visa to go there as a tourist, but then they don't want you staying longer than 6 months, at least not without applying for an extension. Then your provincial health care coverage expires if you're out of the country for more than six months in a given year. Your travel health care coverage will be linked to your provincial coverage. If you got sick or injured in the US, treatment is super expensive on your own dime.

Your legal US citizen spouse can apply for you to get a green card (as the spouse of a US citizen,) but then there is no guarantee that you would get it within a reasonable time frame. You cannot work legally in the US without a work permit or special visa before then.

I think the horary chart is telling you something with that moon square Saturn-- alongside your ability to really think through the consequences of your actions.

Frankly, if you two really hit it off, he would have an easier time of immigrating to Canada.

TheeSinister1

Me, too-- but then again, please think about this.

Immigration to the US is extremely difficult. From Canada you don't need a visa to go there as a tourist, but then they don't want you staying longer than 6 months, at least not without applying for an extension. Then your provincial health care coverage expires if you're out of the country for more than six months in a given year. Your travel health care coverage will be linked to your provincial coverage. If you got sick or injured in the US, treatment is super expensive on your own dime.

Your legal US citizen spouse can apply for you to get a green card (as the spouse of a US citizen,) but then there is no guarantee that you would get it within a reasonable time frame. You cannot work legally in the US without a work permit or special visa before then.

I think the horary chart is telling you something with that moon square Saturn-- alongside your ability to really think through the consequences of your actions.

Frankly, if you two really hit it off, he would have an easier time of immigrating to Canada.

Ive just been going through a rough patch, met this guy off of Reddit personals (i only have a throwaway), and he replied and we talked on kik first, now we’re texting like number to number. He’s been looking at houses in his city for us to start a family and be together... and its more than just sex, he actually cares about me and talks to me with affection and actually acts like a man, unlike some of the idiots i met up here before him. We videochat and txt everyday till we figure out about me flying to him. other than work, he puts me first. He also has money.

Before mr future hubby, i was meeting guys who got bored easily or were using me or have commitment issues, i got left by a dude with moon in gemini just because he was being a punk *** over some stuff i said about him, he hid things from me till after i went to his city, then i flew back to my mothers because of him. after i went on dates with other guys, i felt like they were just using me. Havent found the type of guy i like, like someone caring, romantic, cuddly, fiery and ambitious. till i met future hubby

Plus even my family arent even worth thinking about, when i got back from the airport, my crazy mother didnt even hug me or anything when i got back from Winnipeg, where mr punk *** is from, but got violent for me leaving the house, because i got tired of my stuck up little sister. I feel like im home just for them to have a little ***** to clean for them while they go to work, since i moved back from the GTA in march.

And also the thing with the school...

The future hubby, the querent, he thinks everyone is using me and just treating me unfairly

Sorry for the profanity, but yeah.

Last edited: