Upcoming Saturn Return

Arrovv

Hey! I hope this is the right place to post this.

My Natal Saturn is in my 3rd house, which happens to be where my Sun and Mercury reside (this is using the whole sign house method, the other way places them in my 2nd house, however my rising sign is Sagittarius).

I am just wondering what I might be able to start paying attention to now, or what may be the giant lesson Saturn is going to teach me once it transits back into Aquarius? Seems like a load of communication-themed stuff.

My Jupiter is in Leo as well, opposite everything going on in my busy Aquarius house, so what can I "expect" to learn from that tension as well?

I have my own very simplified vague understanding of what it all "could mean", however I'm hoping for more insight from those who may have experienced Saturn's return in their 3rd house, or if their Sun & Saturn share a sign, or if their Saturn opposes Jupiter -- personal experiences would be super cool to read! All interpretations are welcome though. Thank you!!

Arrovv

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 12.14.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 12.14.59 PM.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 55

Ministar

Yes, I have Saturn/Neptune in my 3rd house. This year Jupiter transits over this conjunction and so far I have bought a new car (new but old/old but reliable) to get around in, started working in schools (educational environment) and am writing a book (also 3rd house). I have been back in communication with my sister (3rd house) who had dropped out of sight and have been more careful with my driving (consulting maps and planning trips ahead of time)(3rd house). I also took a short computer course (education). So the effect of Jupiter has been positive for education, communications, short distance travel and siblings.

katydid

Beginning in Dec 2018, Saturn will be hitting your Uranus @ 11 Cap. Uranus is co-ruler of your Sat in Aquarius. So you may see some clues to what your upcoming Saturn Return will bring, as Saturn crosses over your Uranus/Neptune.

I think you may be forced to learn how to better communicate your needs and to better define your values and desires. What is it that you really want in life? How can you best communicate those goals and ambitions in trying to bring about the best results?

Uranus/Neptune in the 1st may send out mixed signals to people. Especially with the changeable mutable Moon right on the Ascendant.

So the Saturn sweep over Capricorn/Aquarious may require that you more clearly define yourself to others. Who are you? What do you want? What do you have to offer in that quest to succeed?