Jan 15 - Solar Eclipse, Lunar Return matches Natal Chart

gemastro

Hi -

I could use some help interpreting the Solar Eclipse & Lunar Return in my chart. My January Lunar Return is on the same day as Eclipse - January 15. My guess is that this gives this eclipse extra significance for me.. Also, the Lunar Return chart matches my natal chart - which also seems significant, but I'm not sure how..

The eclipse is my natal (and lunar return) 9th house. Religion, education and travel seem a little abstract to me right now :)

I'm unemployed and in desperate need of a job & money..Also, I was diagnosed with a thyroid problem & a couple other minor problems this summer. I still feel fatigued, but am getting better..Health / Money / Work are my biggest concerns - all very practical. 9th H topics seem really esoteric and completely uninteresting to me right now, which is why I have no idea how to interpret this return - yet it seem significant, too.

-> I'd like to go back to school, but financially - this is a low, low priority. I only mention this because of 9th H eclipse...
-> Not married, not close to family (dad passed away, mom & siblings live far away).

thanks!

Attachments

• Lunar Jan 15.gif
    Lunar Jan 15.gif
    36 KB · Views: 38
  • Natal1.gif
    Natal1.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 33

gemini59

Lunars are interesting and I have been following them myself. I have been struggling with them and have begun to notice a wee bit of a pattern. Of course they can predict larger events but only on the backdrop of solars, progressions, and arcs. Say it looks like certain months are pointed out through the solar chart as most active and the arc chart as well as general transits focus on certain months. Then the lunar may help us understand more about the focus and emotional experience. The eclipse in there is an added extra zing. The Jan. 15th eclipse is a dragons head solar fairly strong. A new moon is usually a decent sign of a new beginning in the house is occupies. However the last new moon I had in a lunar had saturn in between the moon and the sun in the lunar 11th....that was the month my relationship ended...not so good portending delays? disappointments?, sorrows?I had hoped we would patch things up and the reversed happened!. In your case venus stands in the way of the new moon. Venus traditionally rules finance and relationships. In the lunar chart it rules the first and the 6th. Thus venus could be a hindrance or obstruction or tell us more about the process.
The fact that the lunar mimics your natal is typically an indicator of an important month.
The ninth house is interesting. I sometimes look at it as 'state of mind' however with all the planets on the top half of the chart it looks more like some outward manifestation rather than simply 'state of mind'. I have learned that the moons placement in a lunar is the most significant point in the lunar chart and tells the most about that month. The moon and all its aspects. The fact that the chart ruler is in there too just makes it less complicated.
The actual solar eclipse does not aspect a planet in your natal by conjunction or opposition. I like to see something aspected by at least one to three degree orb. The fact that transiting venus is conjunct that moment might give it a more harmonious impact I suspect.
You are a like me in that my sun sign in Gemini is at 22 degrees. We have been a bit plagued by Saturn and Uranus. It has been affecting your 2nd house I see. And your mars, your energy and assertiveness planet also plagued as my moon at 22 degrees Virgo. We can look forward to this now gradually passing.
I see the lunar chart has saturn now in trine to the moon stellium thus indicating a more stabilizing period. If you are here in the states the ARRA money or stimular money are providing a lot of short term training funds for unemployed folks. they have to spend that money like soon so they are helping as many folks as they can. I would encourage you to check it out at your employment office or One Stop Employment center and talk to the Workforce Investment Act folks. Each state has a system in place to utilize these funds (ARRA) and to facilitate return to work and skill building to as many people as they can. Check iit out. See how Uranus aspects venus, sun and moon from the 11th of larger social spheres as well as money from work. Might be, might be...
From one gemini to another...hang in there....that is what I am trying to do...some days it works and others it does not!

Buddagirl

November 2011 Solar Eclipse, Lunar Return matches Natal Chart

Hi, the late Nov 2011 solar eclipse is going to fall exactly on my sun in the 6th house on my solar return / birthday. Yikes !! I'm really scared ! Can anyone tell me what this is likely to mean and whether its effects will cast a shadow over the whole of the next twelve months. Being an eclipse in my house of health etc I'm very worried about it. In fact I've got a wholse series of eclipses next year! Can anyone enlighten me ....... Thank you