Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche 1891

JUPITERASC

"THUS SPAKE ZARATHUSTRA" by Friedrich Nietzsche 1891 - translated by Thomas Common - PROLOGUE Zarathustra's Prologue1 - FREE DOWNLOAD OF COMPLETE BOOK AT http://manybooks.net/titles/nietzscheetext99spzar10.html :smile:

“ WHEN Zarathustra was thirty years old, he left his home and the lake of his home, and went into the mountains. There he enjoyed his spirit and his solitude, and for ten years did not weary of it. But at last his heart changed, and rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the sun, and spake thus unto it: Thou great star! What would be thy happiness if thou hadst not those for whom thou shinest! For ten years hast thou climbed hither unto my cave: thou wouldst have wearied of thy light and of the journey.....”

“…...had it not been for me, mine eagle, and my serpent. But we awaited thee every morning, took from thee thine overflow, and blessed thee for it. Lo! I am weary of my wisdom, like the bee that hath gathered too much honey; I need hands outstretched to take it. I would fain bestow and distribute, until the wise have once more
become joyous in their folly, and the poor happy in their riches. Therefore must I descend into the deep: as thou in the evening, when thou goest behind the sea, giving light also to the nether-world, thou exuberant star!....”

“.......Like thee must I go down, as men say, to whom I shall descend. Bless me, then, thou tranquil eye, that canst behold even the greatest happiness without envy! Bless the cup that is about to overflow, that the water may flow golden out of it, and carry everywhere the reflection of thy bliss! Lo! This cup is again going to empty itself, and Zarathustra is again going to be a man. Thus began Zarathustra's down-going.....”

Zarathu

Account Closed
About every two thousand years an Avatar is presented to Humanity. Zarathustra, the originator of the Zorastrian Religion, was the one before the one 2000 years ago. We are probably due for another sometime in the next 200 years.

knowhow999

I have seen references made to the birth of a young female avatar in South America. According to the author (I am sorry I cannot recall the reference now), this young female is quite powerful and able to manipulate matter in a way similar to Jesus.

Blessings

JUPITERASC

About every two thousand years an Avatar is presented to Humanity. Zarathustra, the originator of the Zorastrian Religion, was the one before the one 2000 years ago. We are probably due for another sometime in the next 200 years.
Interesting that

Clearly there is a connection
with Avatars being presented to Humanity
and
the inception of New astrological Ages :smile:

Not unexpectedly there is disagreement amongst astrologers as to the commencement of the approaching Age of Aquarius
not least because
some surmise the Age of Aquarius already began some time ago

'…..The approximate 2,150 years for each age
corresponds to average time taken for the vernal equinox to move from one constellation into the next.

This can be computed by dividing earth's 25,800 year gyroscopic precession period by twelve
the number of Zodiac constellations used by astrologers.
Astrologers disagree on when Aquarian age will start
and even if it has already started.
According to different astrologers' calculations, approximated dates for entering Age of Aquarius range from 1447 AD (Terry MacKinnell) to 3597 (John Addey).

Nicholas Campion in The Book of World Horoscopes
lists various references from mainly astrological sources for the start of the Age of Aquarius.....'

'….Based on research by Nicholas Campion
most published material states Age of Aquarius arrived in 20th century (29 claims)
with 24th century in second place with twelve claimants

Astrological ages exist because of precession of the equinoxes.
Slow wobble of earth's spin axis on the celestial sphere
is independent of diurnal rotation of Earth on own axis and annual revolution of the earth around the sun.
25,800-year-long cycle is traditionally calibrated for determining astrological ages
by the location of sun in one of twelve zodiac constellations at vernal equinox
which is moment sun rises above celestial equator
marking annual start of spring in Northern hemisphere....'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

I feel saturn's weight in your words Zarathu.

(Did you get your nickname from that Marvel Character from the GHost Rider Hq?
Zarathos? )
Zarathu is clearly linked to Zarathustra

Zarathos seems to have been created by
Marvel comics who have discovered a lucrative market morphing the name of Zarathustra

MARVEL COMICS WIKI ON ZARATHOS http://marvel.com/universe/Zarathos

'….Zarathos is an extremely powerful demon almost equal to Mephisto and possesses supernatural powers, has superhuman strength, durability, stamina, immortality, is able to shoot hellfire from his hands and transport himself and others to different locations, can control elements on the Earth themselves, trap his opponents by taking the ground and wrapping it around foes, can form rocks into spikes, impaling foes, has limited knowledge of magical lore to manipulate magical energies for various effects. The more souls Zarathos consumes, the more powerful he becomes. In MC2 alternate future, Kaine summons Zarathos to save life of nephew, Reilly Tyne - son of Ben Reilly and Elizabeth Tyne....'

'…..Reilly Tyne is dying of inherited genetic defects from father’s cloning. Zarathos attempted to claim Tyne’s body as his own. Simultaneously, Kaine attempts to bring Daredevil - who was killed by Kingpin while saving Kaine's life - back to life. Daredevil's soul takes up residence in Tyne's body. Forces of the two spirits residing within Reilly Tyne tend to keep each other in check; Tyne gains Zarathos' physical appearance, demonic and regenerative powers, while the influence of Murdock keeps him from becoming corrupted. Under the influence of these two entities residing within him, Tyne decides to become the hero Darkdevil....'

ZARATHOS - fictional character - a demonic being who tortures and devours souls - first appeared Marvel Spotlight #5 (August 1972), created by writers Roy Thomas and Gary Friedrich, and artist Mike Ploog
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zarathos

'….In 2012 film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Ghost Rider is revealed to be an incarnation of Zarathos himself. In this version, Zarathos was Angel of Justice sent to protect man but tricked by Devil into Hell, where Zarathos was corrupted and driven insane. Zarathos mission of protecting the innocent became punishing the guilty and he became Devil's Spirit of Vengeance - so Ghost Rider is covered in yellow flames as he is a corrupted spirit. After defeating Roarke (The Devil) and saving Danny, Zarathos finally remembers original mission and the angel within reawakens so then Ghost Rider is shown covered in blue flames.....'

Ayin

I've read somewhere in the Secret Doctrine written by Balavatsky, that sometimes humans that are done evolving walk the earth amongst us, helping out but never showing who they really are. So no Ghandi's and mother Theresa's, they are hidden and act like you and me.

JUPITERASC

I've read somewhere in the Secret Doctrine written by Balavatsky,
that sometimes humans that are done evolving walk the earth amongst us,
helping out but never showing who they really are.

So no Ghandi's and mother Theresa's, they are hidden and act like you and me.

I can speak only for myself ~ I'm no secretly evolved human
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Great. I appreciate your sense of humour :smile:

evolution-of-humour.gif

JUPITERASC

“Man is the cruelest animal"
says Zarathustra.
"When gazing at tragedies, bull-fights, crucifixations
he hath hitherto felt happier than at any other time on Earth.
And when he invented Hell
...lo, Hell was his Heaven on Earth"
he could put up with suffering now
by contemplating the eternal punishment of his oppressors in the other world.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche :smile:

59409686_2063461553782425_8634640889404194816_n.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I think Zoroastrian concepts have been passed on to other religions regarding an Avatar and Sirius that was Tishtrya in Zoroastrianism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tishtrya

Often it has been beliefs regarding Sirius that have infiltrated most religions, as far as the Christian Religion this is a belief in the Three Wise Men that came from Persia and probably followed the Zoroastrian religion, that followed Sirius to be in Bethlehem on 6th January in the years around 2,000 years ago, being "Epiphany".
http://www.sullivan-county.com/z/3magi.htm
https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/common/epiphany
It must be understood that the Jews followed the ancient Greek day start which is sunset of previous day so we would be looking at sunset on 5th January, where we find Sirius rising.
This star could have been followed from Persia, however i have doubts about this ancient story, and they would have needed date of birth of "Jesus" before setting out.
We don't know year of birth, but that doesn't matter as the alignment on date would have been there for several hundred years due to procession.
re5bbe00b6.png

Last edited: