Vocational advice, please.

Hello everyone. :)

Please give me any advices ' What kind of career would suit me ?'

Now, I'm studying Law. This year, I will graduate. But I didn't choose this way myself, so, I really need to know what my job is really for me ?

Thank you in advance. :)
attachment.php

Last edited:

Coffee

Banned
You have 6th ruler, Sun, in conjunction aspect with MARS and PLUTO. So, either Plutonian or Martian careers. MARS careers could include modelling, or being the face of something. Pluto can include psychologist.

wilsontc

Staff member
law, to scorpio

scorpio,

You said:
Please give me any advices ' What kind of career would suit me ?' Now, I'm studying Law.

You have Sagittarius :)sagittarius: law) on the Midheaven and Jupiter :)jupiter: ruler of :sagittarius:) in the daily work house. The ruler of the daily work house is in the law house. All in all...law sounds like a pretty good career for you! :biggrin:

Lawfully,

Tim

kimbermoon

Your planetary layout suggests many other options for vocation in your chart; the 9th house and Sagittarius are more than just about the law; remember it is also about education; foreign travels and affairs; and education, which often shows that in truth the living of life offers the best in education, without necessary indoctrinations and degrees. I would offer that indications suggest you are more of a spiritual warrior in life; in search of the Grail of life, preferring not to be limited by the physical and material necessities. Your dominant Scorpio energy suggests that as well. Neptune and Uranus in the 10th is rather nebulous about vocation, often indicating the requirement of being conforming to the establishment [although these are often westernized views]. You have an aptitude for involvements in psychological counseling, with the Scorpio energy in the 8th: this could also indicate investigative fields of work; as in police work or forensics, or even surgical pursuits. The perfect occupation comes along when one enjoys what they are doing, without the overwhelming sense of material duty and obligation. Also consider that we can often be caught up in cultural expectations of doing what we must, rather than doing what we like. What do you feel are your personal interests and preferences at this time?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I guess law school in Thailand is very different than law school in the USA. In the USA you need a four year undergraduate degree just to get into law school. And then, if you get in, its another three long years leading the a doctorate in Law, usually titled a JD.

I know a few lawyers who did quit after all this and do something else, but most have to find some way to pay for their $200,000+ in law school tuition, and don't have a chance to just do something else.

If they're not into the LAW, they find out before they graduate and save themselves a rather large amount of money.

Perhaps, considering your age, you didn't really mean that you were studying to be a lawyer, but only perhaps and undergrad degree in learning about the law, rather than practicing it.

Could you share more information about yourself?

Last edited:
Thank you for you all advices !
Due to English isn’t my native language, my reply may not reflect all my thoughts. However, I will try my best.

- Wilsontc, First I think like you, but I think it has something more than that. :D

- Kimbermoon, Umm, you may think my thought is childlike. Personally, my ideal person are those ‘renaissance men’ . (a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas - wikipedia) They also have very good analytical skill too. I know it’s a far-fetched target but I want to broaden my horizon, have better understanding about this world.

Then you may doubt, why I asked this question ? After I thought for days, I come up with an answer that what I don’t like isn’t Law but is my father. It happened when I was in high school, I didn’t have any directions in my life, didn’t even know what’s my favorite subject because almost subjects are interesting I can’t pick one of them. He saw this problem too, then he decided to reorganize my life by chose this way for me. (he’s an attorney, that’s why he wants me have a job likes him.)

The problem arose when he wanted me to read only ‘Law’ (Now, I’ve studying Law in university for three years in my country, Faculty of Law = Law school in US.) I think he has control over me, overwhelm me with ‘Law’!. I don’t like to stuck myself with one subject all the time, It’s very booooring. That makes me have a quite negative attitude about studying Law.
Although, I realize that my problem isn’t from the subject itself, I still want to know it because I have many interesting and preference subjects at this time.

- Zarathu, Yes, they’re very different. In my country, we start study Law after we finish high school (age 18). We have to take a National Admission Test, using the score for admission to study in university. In my country, Faculty of Law in university is similar to Law school in US., we study 4 years (some cases 3.5 years) for undergraduate degree. When we graduated we get LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws)
[FONT=&quot]
Next, we have to pass the Bar Exam and obtain a lawyer’s license for working as a Lawyer
. I will post the link in case you want further information. (I think it really describe more clearly than I do here.)

Link
[/FONT]