Will he get the promotion?

chei star

My partner has applied for a position which will greatly increase his salary and will require relocation to Scotland. Will he get it?

Attachments

• promotion.jpg
    promotion.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Unfortunately (HOPE I'M WRONG!) it does not look favorable, at least according to the methods I use:
-he = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-his career = 10th from 7th = Sagittarius, also = Jupiter
-when significator is the same,Ankara horary evaluates the condition of that significator to estimate the answer:
-Jupiter is retrograde = -
-Jupiter is in detriment in Gemini = -
Further, Jupiter is in the 4th house from the 7th, indicative of "staying home".
I would have to, he will probably not obtain this position, at least over the near future. (Will be GLAD if I am wrong in this!!)

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic system, my observations are as follows:
1. Leo ascendant, in the last Navmansha of Leo sign, ascendant Lord Sun is placed in fifth house and transiting through the Nakshtra of ketu (South Node).
2. Profession house lord Venus is placed with the lord of gains and finance Mercury, forming a direct link with Ketu (South Node - Nakshtra lord of Ascendant lord Sun)
3. Sun is placed in fifth house.
I believe linkage is Ok, with little bit of issues, possibilities are positive, and peson may be awarded with new responsibilities too.

dr. farr

Thanks for the update-here I honestly wished that my horary delineation was incorrect!
Better luck to him next time, hopefully in the very near future.