Woah guys try this!!

Jesusistheway

Take your date of birth and bring it back 90 days to the point of conception. It seems more real to me! I heard another Jewish astrologer say this. Well theologically speaking the soul comes to the body at the point of conception. Try it, it works! I have Saturn in the 12th house, obstacles, obstacles, etc. And its not shown in my date of birth natal. Everything was on point too. Let me know if it was true for you. What I did is I typed in on google "calendar 1984" then I counted back from when I was born 90 days and used that for the chart. The only thing is the time of birth. Any opinions on that? As far as the other natal is concerned, it seems to show what others view you as or what your potential is.

Jesusistheway

Im confused how is conception 90days?
Conception at 6 months of pregnancy?

LOL!! I feel like an idiot now! Actually it is nine months before your born. I just added a zero to the nine lol. That's what the astrologer said. But that was weird how this chart fit. Friggin weird. Thanks for the correction :)

Lion o ness

NOO dont feel that way... Everyone has different opinions of when the soul enters in the body...

Some say at first breath, so say could be around 4 months of pregancy when the baby first starts to move.. So thats what I was wondering...

Actually my moms transits around the time I would have been conceived is close to my natal chart...

dr. farr

I have an idea why your 90 day chart seemed so exact: that time-period (approximately 90 days before birth) corresponds with the third and final "sealing" (in a series of "sealings") which, according to a certain esoteric tradition, pre-sets one for the reception of certain astrological influences at the time of birth (at the actual time of the first breath) This 3rd sealing is the closest and final pre-setting (to the birth) and could represent very important albeit subtle influences not shown in the actual birth-time/first breath astrological chart.

I have outlined the "Three Sealings" concept in 2 posts of mine, dated 4/29/10, to the thread entitiled "Entrance of the Soul seen Astrologically", in the Natal Astrology forum (I have also added a third post related to a similar matter in that thread, dated 4/30/10) You might find the "Three Sealings" concept of some interest.
For ease of reference I have just refreshed that thread (tonight, 4/13/11); see what you make of it!

Lion o ness

Cool Ill look at it!

what if someone is born premature? I was born a month early, I was suppose to be a virgo, but Ironically I have a Leo stellium BUT all my Leo is in H6..

But I guess born a month early wouldnt really affect the seal, since it was done 3 months prior anyways.
I think I will check both 2 and 3 months, and see what looks like it fits more:)

But good question, what do you use for time to get the Asc??

dr. farr

For a specific "Third Sealing" chart you would use the exact time of the Sun/Moon conjunction, translated into the exact local standard time for the place of the mother( location where the mother was living at that time), and erect the chart for that time and place.

But it is entirely possible that you could also use the birth time and then go back exactly 90 days prior to that and erect the chart for then (this assumes that the mother was at the same location 90 days before the birth; if the mother was somewhere else the time would still be the same but the location would have to be changed to where the mother actually was living at that time)

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Well for the record the 90 days fits better than the 60days..

at 60 days I would have an Aries moon, that doesnt jive at all with me..

at 90 days I have a Pisces moon, in my actual natal 12th.
I have mercury conjunct Chiron... This means something to me.

You know my generational planets actually change..
My natal pluto is 0libra so 90 days its 29Virgo in rx
Also my natal jupiter is Sag rx but prior to birth it was in Cap rx.
My 90 day mars/venus is in GEM which really really fits.. Mars conjunct Venus :surprised:

Taurus sun doesnt fit though..

I wonder on the final stage of sealing about the planets that are in RX..
but moved direct just before birth.. What does that mean..
for me its
Pluto/Uranus/.. Uranus was in the same degree as I was born in.
Jupiter/Neptune stayed RX
and Mercury went into Rx just prior to being born. :andy:

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Here is my 90day chart... Only I didnt adjust the time for sun conjunct moon.

I just did transits for that day...

Attachments

• 90days.jpg
    90days.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 26

dr. farr

Hypothetically-since the 3 sealings supposedly pre-set susceptibility for the final birth time influences-if planets are rx at the 3rd (or 90 day ) sealing and also at the time of birth, then the pre-set might indicate extra susceptibility to those planets in rx status;
- if the planet was direct at the 3rd sealing, and went rx at (or soon before) the birth, this might indicate that the rx mode of that planet at birth made little impact (since the field had been pre-set to being susceptible to that planet in direct mode)
-if an rx planet at the 3rd sealing went direct at the time of birth, this might indicate the planet in direct mode at birth made little impact (since the field had been pre-set to being susceptible to that planet in an rx mode)

Please note that these are hypotheses only (this is a wide open and little investigated field, which MIGHT, though, hold many answers to astrological mysteries)

Lion o ness

Please note that these are hypotheses only (this is a wide open and little investigated field, which MIGHT, though, hold many answers to astrological mysteries)
Yes of course :annoyed: I dont mind looking into a hypotheses.

Thanks!! Very helpful as always

MaeMae

Banned
not everyone, in fact, likely not, has exactly 9 months of womb time. some are born early, later than due date. this is more of a game than valid astrological opinion, i think.

vanila

if I got it right I'm extra susceptible to Saturn and Pluto energy...
in my natal Saturn Rules ASC and is very important because it is part from a T-square and conjunct South Node...and Pluto conjunct Moon, trine Sun, square Mercury and hold most of the planets in my chart....
and what about Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter..?:confused:
I'm confused...

Attachments

• astro_2.jpg
    astro_2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_2gw.jpg
    astro_2gw.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 21

LovelyMissAries

I'm confused... so I go from April 7th, 1989 to July 7th, 1988? Or I go from April 7th, 1989 back to January 7th? And what about birth times?