Is he interested in me after all?

Tatiana

Hi, I am a new arrival but I've been following the forum since quite a few years. Had to make an account to ask your opinion as well, since mine can be a bit subjective, also I am not an expert but I do know a few things about horary.

Well, long story short,I am 28 and I am deeply in love with a man who is also 28. He knows about me since like 4 months but never we had a relationship. I guess he feels I am in love with him but we never had this face to face talk about the subject. He is a very good guy, extremely good looking, athletic, but I am too and I am afraid he is only a bit charmed by my looks. Don't know... I need your help.

Well, I made the first chart like 1 week ago asking "What does he think about me after all?" And the second chart is made today on the question "Is he sexually attracted to me in any way?" which moon turned VOC and I am not sure what to make out of these 2 charts anymore.
In a way from the first one at least to my knowledge I kind of see a good feeling from his side, like he could be intrigued by my presence around him.(I looked up house 7 (him) for the first chart, and house 8 (him) for the second chart. Is it right?)

Can you give me your opinion on these 2 charts, guys?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.png
    2.png
    45 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, I am a new arrival but I've been following the forum since quite a few years. Had to make an account to ask your opinion as well, since mine can be a bit subjective, also I am not an expert but I do know a few things about horary.

Well, long story short,I am 28 and I am deeply in love with a man who is also 28. He knows about me since like 4 months but never we had a relationship. I guess he feels I am in love with him but we never had this face to face talk about the subject. He is a very good guy, extremely good looking, athletic, but I am too and I am afraid he is only a bit charmed by my looks. Don't know... I need your help.

Well, I made the first chart like 1 week ago asking "What does he think about me after all?" And the second chart is made today on the question "Is he sexually attracted to me in any way?" which moon turned VOC and I am not sure what to make out of these 2 charts anymore.
In a way from the first one at least to my knowledge I kind of see a good feeling from his side, like he could be intrigued by my presence around him.(I looked up house 7 (him) for the first chart, and house 8 (him) for the second chart. Is it right?)

Based on the first chart, I think he is genuinely interested in you. Based on the second chart, I do not think he as sexual interest in you at this time. But I would give the sexual interest time. It is always good have plenty of time to get to know each other well before entering into a sexual relationship, and the first chart points to a really nice relationship in which that might come to pass later on.

So just take your time and enjoy getting to know each other.

Tatiana

Based on the first chart, I think he is genuinely interested in you. Based on the second chart, I do not think he as sexual interest in you at this time. But I would give the sexual interest time. It is always good have plenty of time to get to know each other well before entering into a sexual relationship, and the first chart points to a really nice relationship in which that might come to pass later on.

So just take your time and enjoy getting to know each other.

Thank you for your insight!

Last edited:

Sagcap88

I’m sorry to hear about your situation. You can trust that most all of us women have been there in some way or another.

At the end of the day, if a guy is into you...you won’t even stop to question it. If you find yourself wondering where you stand, it’s time to start walking.

It’s like the saying: he’s just not that into you. :(

But someone will be someday and you’ll forget all the dudes you knew before him — probably won’t even remember their last names!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your insight! Well, I ask about that sexual attraction because as a woman I feel he might only be intrigued by me because I am beautiful, but nothing past that. Like, he likes me physically but nothing more. Or nothong more as of yet?
He also travels a lot so it is very difficult to have many opportunities but besides this he showed interest in a few things I talked to him, which were personal and I appreciated that. He is also very quiet, not very talkative.
So, given the first chart, his feelings towards me could be good? We don't know eachother well yet and I can say I am much more in love with him that he could be at this time with me.
But still for myself only I asked this question and did a chart because I really don't know this person's real feelings regarding me, so as for me to do anything, you know?

What else do you see in my 1st chart? I just got the general vibe and I am so curious and a bit nervous (ha ha!)

As I wrote you, the first chart shows he in quite interested in you based on his/Jupiter's reception toward you/Merc, since you/Merc are in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation. As to what you should do? Just continue to be kind and interested and see what happens. There is no need to know everything that is going to happen ahead of time. If you really like him, take some risk and perhaps strike up a conversation with him and see where it goes.
The second chart suggests that he does not think of you physically or sexually at this time, rather than all he is attracted to is your looks.

It feels to me that you are overthinking this whole thing; that you are thinking too much about yourself as well.
You know all you need to know right now.

Last edited:

Tatiana

As I wrote you, the first chart shows he in quite interested in you based on his/Jupiter's reception toward you/Merc, since you/Merc are in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation. As to what you should do? Just continue to be kind and interested and see what happens. There is no need to know everything that is going to happen ahead of time. If you really like him, take some risk and perhaps strike up a conversation with him and see where it goes.
The second chart suggests that he does not think of you physically or sexually at this time, rather than all he is attracted to is your looks.

It feels to me that you are overthinking this whole thing; that you are thinking too much about yourself as well.
You know all you need to know right now.

Yep, you're right! Thanks a lot for the answer

Tatiana

Well, I did the chart today asking if he's still in love with his actual girlfriend as of now and Moon turned VOC and these are the aspects. Do I take him as house 7? How to interpret this VOC? Maybe this is a sign he's not that much into her anymore? You can be honest and tell me if I'm off in my interpretation

Attachments

• is he.png
    is he.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Tatiana

Given my last chart made (the one in the previous post) he is not that much in love with his actual girlfriend either. But I guess I am totally indifferent to him or to put it more straight - he doesn't care about what I feel. That simple.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

They're both right in their advice to you, you know. The two VOC charts are not valid and can't be read. You can't keep doing the chart over and over until it comes out the way you want it to. Just go with the flow, and you'll know if he cares.

IleneK

Premium Member
I sent him a message telling him some things and he never gave me any sign back.
I feel a bit put aside and maybe, just maybe I should stop caring that much about him..
Given my last chart made (the one in the previous post) he is not that much in love with his actual girlfriend either. But I guess I am totally indifferent to him or to put it more straight - he doesn't care about what I feel. That simple.

Well, you've gotten to know him a bit better and see that he is not interested enough in you to seek a relationship. This is good information to know, so you can move on with your life.

IleneK

Premium Member
They're both right in their advice to you, you know. The two VOC charts are not valid and can't be read. You can't keep doing the chart over and over until it comes out the way you want it to. Just go with the flow, and you'll know if he cares.

If I am comprehend what you wrote above correctly, then just fyi, I would share with you that it is my understanding that void of course moon neither means that a chart is invalid nor that it cannot be read. It means that that there is not much energy for the querent's question to come about favorably; that lacking energy, things will not move forward.

rafaella

I think your hunch is correct, this guys has mainly sexual attraction towards you, with Sun in sign of Mercury, Sun represents his sexual nature. His significator though, Jupiter is in fall of Moon and Venus, no reception to Mercury, you. So this shows he is not interested in emotions and feelings and Jup is about to rx here. This is not positive and would suggests things not going forward, the void Moon confirms this. Yes you are more into him, Mer exalts Jupiter... be careful not to put him on a pedestal, he is not as great as you might think.

Sun here is about to change signs- his interest in you will fade. Sun will exalts Jupiter, himself. So I think he would put his own interests before yours.

I think based on this, if you want something short term or a fling, it might work but not a true longterm relationship.

rafaella

I sent him a message telling him some things and he never gave me any sign back.
I feel a bit put aside and maybe, just maybe I should stop caring that much about him..

oh I didn't read through the comments before posting... so he has a girlfriend... that might make sense why this is a no go with Void Moon. He is interested in you sexually but nothing more...

I suggest you move on.

Tatiana

oh I didn't read through the comments before posting... so he has a girlfriend... that might make sense why this is a no go with Void Moon. He is interested in you sexually but nothing more...

I suggest you move on.

Thank you for the answers

Last edited:

Tatiana

Please give me a hand on this. The situation changed dramatically. It's been 3 months since my first chart. I make a long story short so what happened is that this man (I call him X) I am in love with has a friend (guy) who followed me since 1 month or so on Instagram and this guy started to talk to me first, I didn't start any conversation. We talked unimportant things anyway.

Well, this guy now all of a sudden blocked me without any reason 2 days ago, we didn't even talk recently, he blocked me from contacting him by any means possible, and he is now talking bad things with X behind my back.

I feel so deeply hurt that I cry for 2 days, I can't eat or sleep. I'm hurting. I don't know what he might tell X, they are friends but not best friends though.

Please, I made this chart on the question "What does X (the one I love) think about me now?" . It's been 3 months and everything changed since then. What do you see in my chart now? It was a night chart

Attachments

• His opinion after.png
    His opinion after.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Abby83

Please give me a hand on this. The situation changed dramatically. It's been 3 months since my first chart. I make a long story short so what happened is that this man (I call him X) I am in love with has a friend (guy) who followed me since 1 month or so on Instagram and this guy started to talk to me first, I didn't start any conversation. We talked unimportant things anyway.

Well, this guy now all of a sudden blocked me without any reason 2 days ago, we didn't even talk recently, he blocked me from contacting him by any means possible, and he is now talking bad things with X behind my back.

I feel so deeply hurt that I cry for 2 days, I can't eat or sleep. I'm hurting. I don't know what he might tell X, they are friends but not best friends though.

Please, I made this chart on the question "What does X (the one I love) think about me now?" . It's been 3 months and everything changed since then. What do you see in my chart now? It was a night chart

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. It seems a lot of ppl are going through a similar situation these last few months. If he has gf, best to stay away.
As for what he thinks, you can look at his 3rd ruler. It's Saturn in detriment of your 3rd ruler (moon), So his thought see your social media or thoughts or communication negatively. But youre also venus, so he doesn't see you negatively if that makes sense. Most likely something to do with social media or your communication that he's not fond of. Maybe it's the gossiping from the other guy.

Tatiana

No, X doesn't even have social media accounts, he is totally off the social media. Only his friend does. The friend who kept talking to me until he blocked me out of no reason and now he is talking bad things about me to X. But my question wasn't about social media anyway...

But my question was about What X thinks about me, now after all that happened.

Let me tell you my unprofessional insight and how I see it as of now.

I am Venus and Moon, he is Mars and Sun.
Sun and Moon apply by Trine.
Mars (he) is exalted in Capricorn while Moon (me) is in his triplicity (since it's a night chart).
Sun (he) is in Leo which kind of shows he is a good man but more focused on himself.
Venus (me) is in Libra so I am in rulership.
Moon is alone in house 7 (or his 1st house) - I don't know what to make out of this.

Last edited:

Tatiana

he is into jup..
he met someone actually very rececntly

Jupiter isn't actually peregrine in Scorpio? It just sextiles his Mars, and Jup in his 12th house.

I just, for my heart, need to know how he feels about me based on this chart and after all that just happened. Just for my heart, if I make any sense. More from a friendship view, not from a couple, you know what I'm saying? Just his feelings

Last edited: