No idea where my real talent lies...

Hello!

Could someone take a quick peek at my chart and tell me what you think I should do or where my real Talent lies??

I have included some more dark asteroids and fixed stars because they really stood out to me and I just don't get why there are so many weird asteroids and fixed stars on my angles and nodes and planets!! I feel like my chart is suuuper karma-loaded mhhh..

Any tip would be great!!!
Thank you in advance I really appreciate it! :kissing:

PS: I've also had Saturn transiting my ascendant for the last 1,5 years and I cannot remember the last phase in my life where I felt so isolated....

Attachments

• MyChart.jpg
    MyChart.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 36

katydid

I noticed you began by saying you ’ had no idea where your real talent lies.’

I wanted to look at the Sun because that is where we ‘shine’ and often indicates one’s innate talents and strengths. Yours is @ 29 degrees Taurus in the 6th house of ‘service to others.’ Have you been overwhelmed by daily life and unable to explore your long term future goals/aspirations?

The Sun is exactly conjunct the fixed star Alcyone. Maybe that is why you mentioned karma? I don’t have a lot of experience with this fixed star. Only that it can be somewhat magical and present one with great inner vision, although it may also set up blocks in one’s path.

Like you, I have the sun in the 6th house of routine, daily work and service to others. It does have some drawbacks. We can get caught up in daily survival, working paycheck to paycheck, and have a hard time getting ahead to plan the big picture for a future plan.

Luckily for you, your Sun is nicely aspected. No squares or oppositions, and a nice trine to Saturn in Cap in the 2nd. I think you are pretty stable and solid and capable. Maybe you play things too safe though?

We look to Venus, ruler of that Taurus 6th and the Libran MC, to see where your true talents might lie.

Venus is in Aries in the 4th. A flair for artistry and ingenious ideas. A true creative spark with the Moon in Aries coming from behind. but the both of them are being squared by the Cancer/Capricorn opposition. So maybe you have not had the financial resources or opportunities to follow through on these creative ideas and ambitions? Other responsibilities seem to be pulling you in other directions?

The ‘empty’ leg of the t-square is in Libra in the 10th. Perhaps you may end up meeting a partner that could team up with you to run your own business, perhaps providing a service or a product?

To do that you may need to push yourself to come out into the world more. To be more vulnerable and productive perhaps. :sideways:

You say you have no idea where your talents lie. I hope that is an exaggeration. :wink:

waybread

A good rule of astrology is to focus on the majors before turning to the minors. Get a clear impression of the main players in your chart. Then the other points will add a kind of narrative to them.

I do look at asteroids, but only at conjunctions with planets or angles, unless the name or its story has particular meaning for you. Otherwise they can become so much space junk.

I'd say (seriously) that your talent is in being a jack of all trades! You have planets in multiple signs and houses, so you can relate to each one. You'd be good at a job that required a lot of trouble-shooting in different areas of competency.

Your Saturn is extra strong in its own sign of Capricorn. Sextile Mars, you can devote energy to a project while having enough staying-power and self-discipline to stick with it.

Thank you katydid and waybread! :)

Yes, my 6th house sun! Good that you mentioned it! I don't know what to make of it. Sometimes I get the feeling that my only purpose is to help my parents and sister to stop fighting. I often play the role of the family counselor. :pouty:

My Mars in Pisces can be a real pain in the a.. my energy levels fluctuate a lot. I'm currently at University studying French, I am quite good at languages (I'm German btw) and I think I am quite good at doing research, but only if the topic interests me (like astrology!!)

I think overall it's a confidence thing. And I can be confident (Aries moon after all), but I'm not good at the consistency part of it. There is always a "Yes, but.." so I never really go the extra mile :crying:

I guess I'm just overwhelmed by things, people and my life in general so I end up just staring at the wall for a couple of hours lol (joking!)

waybread

I have Mars in Pisces-- there are a bunch of us here. I don't find it to be a particular problem, in that Mars in any sign can indicate aggression or irritability. To really enjoy this sign, try a water-based sport, as Mars rules athletes. With that sextile to Saturn, something involving endurance and self-discipline.