Is he interested?

LovelyMissAries

Ah! I hung out with a new guy tonight. I like being around him and I liked not feeling like it was based on physical attraction. He has a personality and his energy was very calm. At the end of the night he said he had a good time and to ask him to hang out again sometime (...). I wondered what the chart would say, if he was physically attracted or interested in me as a person at all? Literally the first time I've met him tonight!

Since he's new I'm using L1/L7...

Why do I keep getting mutable angles? :annoyed:

Mercury in Moon's detriment, but Moon / Mercury sextiling and applying - so-so! Mercury is me. Does this mean Mercury is deficient, or that Moon would be deficient?

Moon is squaring Jupiter, hmm. Moon in Pisces in the 6th, and Mercury in Capricorn - wondering if this is reflective of my exhausted state of being and drinking? I didn't get wasted or anything but the alcohol effected me more than I anticipated.

It may not be relevant, but I'm also curious what others think about Venus / Mars / Jupiter all trining each other. Lots of socializing / dating opportunities?

Mars does rule my 3H though, so with Mars / Jupiter perhaps I will be hearing from him more, but overall I think this chart reflects I'm more into him than he is me.

If we use 5H for him, I did notice he's in his turned 12th, so perhaps hiding something whether it be Saturn related or something else.

Attachments

• Interested.jpg
    Interested.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Amit89

You are in his detriment and he is in your detriment.

Jupiter will square the moon, so I believe you are more interested in him then he is with you at the moment.

However this is what I get and I hope someone else will have a look at this.

LovelyMissAries

You are in his detriment and he is in your detriment.

Jupiter will square the moon, so I believe you are more interested in him then he is with you at the moment.

However this is what I get and I hope someone else will have a look at this.

Hmmm, Mercury in Capricorn is not in detriment and neither is Moon in Pisces. Can you clarify what you mean? Maybe I'm misinformed.

Amit89

Hmmm, Mercury in Capricorn is not in detriment and neither is Moon in Pisces. Can you clarify what you mean? Maybe I'm misinformed.

I use 1st and 7th ruler in these questions. Capricorn is weak in Jupiter and hence I stated that mercury is in Jupiter's weakness. I could be wrong regarding my analysis or if some people use different lords to interpret.

LovelyMissAries

I use 1st and 7th ruler in these questions. Capricorn is weak in Jupiter and hence I stated that mercury is in Jupiter's weakness. I could be wrong regarding my analysis or if some people use different lords to interpret.

Ah, I didn't know Jupiter was debilitated there. Thank you!