Fixed.

aquarius7000

:p
Julie said:
.. My partner now is a Leo Moon and only the other day when we were in the car, he was bragging about himself, and I was telling him what a big ego he had and that being more humble wouldn't hurt him, he enjoys my lectures my Saturn in Virgo sits on his Sun :D .
Julie, I think as long as you keep that Leo ego well-fed with praises.., you should do well with him;)
So now the only fixed Moon you haven't dealt with is Aquarius...:) You have missed the best of the lot:p.

Julie

Banned
Ha ha your right feed the ego is the secret to keeping his Leo Moon happy :D . With my Moon in Pisces what does he need to do to keep me pleased :) . I haven't known an Aquarius Moon maybe I am saving the best for last ;) .

aquarius7000

Jenna Jupiter said:
Of my 10 major planets 5 is fixed (4 Aqua, 1 Scorpio) and i have 4 in Capricorn...I'm not that stubborn now. But i don't quit when i belive in something...
Yes, that's Aquarius alright;).
:paquarius7000

Julie

Banned
Overall I am a mutable personality, although with my Mars in Aquarius 6th square Uranus in Scorpio 3rd, I can get quite mentally fixed. People can have difficulty changing my mindset but I would say my mutable Mercury in Pisces 7th offers me more mental sensitivity to other people's ideas and not just my own. Although I won't lie I like to get my opinion across. I think someone up there in the universe was having a laugh with my chart, I have got sensitive Pisces lots of 7th house planets, aspects to Neptune galore, then I get serious Saturn opposing my Sun on Asc, and then someone decides to throw in Mars square Uranus in fixed signs :rolleyes:. Spot the odd one out the aspect least likely to get along with the rest of my chart.

But anyway, my fixed energy never really appeared until my late 20's, I was indecisive, changeable, and followed everyone else. So Mars in Aquarius square Uranus is like a breath of fresh air since I have been letting it out more.

Fixed energy can be good I suppose there are times to persevere, times to let go and times to move on. I have learned this a lot over the years. You just have to know when to do which.

aquarius7000

Julie said:
Overall I am a mutable personality, although with my Mars in Aquarius 6th square Uranus in Scorpio 3rd, I can get quite mentally fixed.
This bit on getting mentally fixed sure sounds like me (what with Sun & Mer in good, old Aqu;)).

Good to know, that with others the 'fixed-ness', through location of personal planets in Aquarius, manifests itself more or less on a mental level, too. This perhaps is important to note and differentiate when considering the manifestation of 'fixed-ness' in the other 3 fixed signs of Tau/Leo/Sco, which is what I tried pointing out in my previous post.

:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

Julie

Banned
Yes there are different levels of being fixed. Planets in Aquarius can get mentally fixed, planets in Scorpio emotionally fixed etc the houses will tell you were it all plays out. Mine is mostly to do with my interest in astrology. As elsewhere in my life I don't really get fixed in opinion, if the subject matter doesn't really interest me or even challenge me it's very rare you see my more self opinionated sign. I am more likely to just go with flow of my Pisces energy. You can have different levels of manifestation through the different Fixed elements and the planets involved. Overall I tend to have more more mental energy than physical energy (lack of planets in fire, Mars placed in Air). Although when I have applied my Mars in the 6th I can be physically fast in the workplace. My Jupiter is in a fixed sign and house/sign Leo/11th, I used to express this mostly through this astrology group but I am not really involved here as much anymore. I have tended now to just want to pursue my own things even though I had such strong group motivation of Aquarius/11th house and my Uranus influences, I kind of prefer it by myself now and I have distanced myself from the group. Maybe I am taking Aquarian detachment to the extreme :D .

AquaScorpio

Out of my 10 planets...4 are Aquarius, 3 are Scorpio and one is in Capricorn (the other two in Saggitarius)

So I'm pretty **** stubborn but I think my Sag and Aqua tone it down, since Sag is fun loving and Aqua cares more about the right answer then being right :)