Transit Lilith at Anaretic degree and angular

AtlanticPacific

A bit of a newbie here and not sure how much weight to assign Lilith, but I was interested to note that next year I'll have transit Lilith at an Anaretic degree (29'25 in Sag) and conjunct my progressed MC at 3'55 Cap and my progressed Moon (which is also at an Anaretic degree, 29'15 Sag). Transit Saturn is also joining the party at 24'54 Sag.

Any thoughts on the above and has anyone here had something significant happen when Lilith was at an Anaretic degree or conjunct an angle?

Thanks!

enigmaticstatic

I find Lilith a bit confusing in description. One minute she represents wild free untamed sex, and behavior. the next thing you know she is a baby stealer or eater. The fact there are three Liliths makes it more complicated.
My solar return happened in September. I have natal BML conjunct my node and midheaven. in my solar return Lilith was conjunct my AC and progressed Venus, natal Uranus as well. Shortly after my birthday the September "black moon" occurred.
So far nothing crazy has happened, well other than me deciding to pursue a new avenue in work with advice and support from other people here .
I have always wanted to try doing readings for money on line. I decided to try it this year even though I'm from a predominantly religious community who has kind of ostracized me for reading tarot and doing astrology I still love doing readings.
I started cards as a kid grew up here. Got called everything from a witch to a devil worshiper when people found out. Didnt help that my family from my father's side did tattooing and piercings in a neighboring county. they all come from here too and people here tend to not like People like us. It wasn't traumatic but it gave me a weird complex about telling people I do tarot and astrology. A fear of judgement and so forth.
When she passed my ascendant I was finally able to put aside fears of judgement and stop worrying about what people think of me. It didn't matter what people thought here of me or anywhere. It helped me identify what I really want to do.
As you would imagine this ascendant conjunct lilith stuff drove me to explore lilith more in depth (all three of them). The stories i found range from scary to liberating. Still, I have nothing to say as of yet for this experience. No wild sex, no stealing babies, no getting kicked out of my circle of friends, ect.
I think I like lilith so far on the AC I can say I believe it has made it easier to identify what I authentically want regarding my life. Who I am.
I would imagine app leo would be right. It would likely be career stuff. I would also think lilith and Saturn might change or impact your public image, or how you are seen. Maybe this will give the ability to be truer to what you want.
With Saturn at the party you may feel like you don't fit in at work or you may feel unaccepted. You may leave your place of employment. I say this because Lilith was driven out of Eden and had to live in the swamps.
Maybe try to check things like midpoints aspects by or to lilith, Sabian and kozminsky symbols, and things of that nature to try to garner more information about exactly what lilith is up to.
Sorry this is so **** long

AtlanticPacific

Thank you both for your comments! Happy belated and kudos to you enigmaticstatic for taking the leap! It will be interesting to see how Lilith on your AC plays out - hopefully lots of wild sex and no baby stealing! :biggrin:

Bina

what is transiting lilith doing at 29.25 Sag for you?? I get that your moon is at 29.15, so why 29.25? :sideways: :innocent:

It's more like Lilith will transit your moon and then your Mc, followed by Saturn doing the same. Lilith trans. moon can bring up emotional issues related to female figures or the mother. Saturn/moon can be difficult, emotionally restrictive, etc. Saturn on MC may be helpful for career depends on it's position in your natal chart...

Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

Ahh gotcha. Saturn is in my natal 7th house (Virgo) and the Moon is my 5th house ruler. Since Lilith will be transiting my natal 11th house, it does seem that relationships will play a role here! Thank you for your comments!

Last edited:

Bina

When lilith transits your Mc, it will not be on an anaretic degree any more..

Also you are talking transits to progressed planets, which is rather complex. If you are new to astrology, stick to transits. and then progressions. But don't mix the two.

Last edited:

enigmaticstatic

Thank you both for your comments! Happy belated and kudos to you enigmaticstatic for taking the leap! It will be interesting to see how Lilith on your AC plays out - hopefully lots of wild sex and no baby stealing! :biggrin:

No more babies for me. That played out the prior year in 2015 when lilith went through my tenth house and conjuncted my sun, squared natal moon in 1st house, and progressed moon conjuncted my 5th house cusp.
My homeless meth and heroin addict sister in law who lived in a tent at the time unexpectedly had a baby. Baby was a beautiful 5lb girl born with heroin and meth in her system.
We got a call from cps (not a surprise) asking if we could go to some family meeting about mom and baby. They said they were basically filing for custody Monday and putting baby in a foster home. CPS is some baby snatchers at their finest when there is a new baby involved. Droves of foster parents' wildest dream is getting a baby straight out of the hospital. The way that system works makes it impossible for parents to get their kids back. Even if she did get her back what about the poor foster parents and the broken Bond the baby would suffer getting taken from them 18months later.
My sister in law was devastated and begged us to take the baby. We filed for emergency custody that day (Friday) and got it granted shortly after. After someone files legally for custody cps can't.
Cps fought hard to get her into their system and were not pleased when I went into their office with proof of filing. That meant they couldn't be in control of the baby's fate or get funds for her. They had two weeks to prove us unfit or close the case. It created quite a stir in the office because most people don't know what to do and assume they will be able to get help from cps. People don't know how to fight back or stand up for their rights. With lilith doing what she was doing though I felt concerned about the baby snatching, killing and cps.
A year and a few months later my sister in law has seen her three or four times sense we brought her home from the hospital, is facing prison time, and doesn't even like the pics I put on Facebook of the baby. Doesn't ask how she is doing. We have full and permanent custody. And some how I'm the baby stealer in my sister in law's eyes lol. Cps is long gone.
looking back on it i was glad to have lilith walking with me through this situation. She can be a big help when you know how to harness her energy. If you're true to yourself she is true to you too. If you aren't true yourself you will be sorry.

AtlanticPacific

Wow..what a journey. I've had family in the foster care system and it's often a very damaging experience (although certainly there are exceptions). Sounds like you are a miracle in this child's life. Blessings to you for caring for the baby and to your sister-in-law's recovery.