I Have Reached Enlightenment

It's great to come to an epiphany of enlightenment, but the true test of it is in the face of adversity and challenges.

I know a person who claims to be highly enlightened but honestly, he's just another person like the rest of us with the same kind of ego- possibly even a bigger one than most.

But keep on your path because you are still learning like the rest of us. And that's part of the joy of life- learning.

JUPITERASC

ROPE: Realm Of Potential Energy.

As in the expression "I've come to the end of my rope".

Only then, is Enlightenment possible.
Redneck-weather-rope.jpg

religion-show_you_the_ropes-bell-bell_ringers-monk-monestry-gcon238_low.jpg

men-pharmacist-chemist-pharmacists-drugs-medication-mbcn822_low.jpg

david starling

Stages of Enlightenment; it's a journey. The trick is, you can't plan on reaching the next stage, but as long as you keep on trucking, you'll reach it when you least expect it. It's the Journey that matters, not the destination. So, enjoy the Present!
Is this person playing the "More Enlightened than thou" game? Used to see that a lot in the late 60's and into the 1980's. Then it changed to "My act is more together than your act".

Last edited:
Stages of Enlightenment; it's a journey. The trick is, you can't plan on reaching the next stage, but as long as you keep on trucking, you'll reach it when you least expect it. It's the Journey that matters, not the destination. So, enjoy the Present!
Is this person playing the "More Enlightened than thou" game? Used to see that a lot in the late 60's and into the 1980's. Then it changed to "My act is more together than your act".

Wow, it's still prevalent for sure! I see it all the time.

And I mean that all forms of those games are prevalent: "I'm smarter than you." "I am more rational than you." "I have more things than you." I mean all of that is prevalent in many forms. Which is why I try to watch that in myself. It's good to remain humble, I say.

Last edited:

yahyakun

this is so funny. haha.
so I see two sides. someone being water-like and another one being air-like. Even though I'm an air sign, I will go the water way here.

Nothing is certain. but yet there's is certainty in the latter. So it is and it is not. positive and negative. be or not be. yes or no. ying yang. I could be right or wrong lol.

the thing is that if you go to one side, you won't really understand the other side. or you wont see it clearly. But the Tao that cant be spoken is not the eternal and enduring Tao.

---
you know I love these topics. I really get to see others point of view and I enjoy that.

JUPITERASC

this is so funny. haha.
so I see two sides. someone being water-like and another one being air-like.
Even though I'm an air sign, I will go the water way here.

Nothing is certain.
but yet there's is certainty in the latter.
So it is and it is not.
positive and negative.
be or not be.
yes or no.
ying yang.
I could be right or wrong lol.

josh-interested_in_uncertainty.jpg

the thing is that if you go to one side, you won't really understand the other side.
or you wont see it clearly.
But the Tao that cant be spoken is not the eternal and enduring Tao.

---
you know I love these topics.
I really get to see others point of view and I enjoy that.

money_banking_heisenberg_uncertainty_principle_stocks_gains_stockbroke.jpg