help needed, a lot of trines lol

yahyakun

I want to learn how to interpret charts but first i would love to hear the interpretation of mine. I want to learn what these trines means and also I'd like to know if you see some weird stuffs or any impacting thing on it. thank you a lot!

http://imgur.com/igFrGCx

Attachments

• igFrGCx.jpg
    igFrGCx.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

The trines offer a greater chance of harmony and ease in life; Moon in the 5th can show a penchant for writing in some form, or other creative outlet for you to access. Joined with the Sun/Mercury in the 9th H could indicate a leaning towards teaching or philosophical/cultural exchanges. The final tie in of the Grand Trine is Saturn though, which can represent restrictions or restraints in the early part of life, while offering greater stability in later life. Saturn is all about learning patience and appropriate timing. In the 1st H it suggests the need for self-control and direction of the personality.

Saturn can also address one's personal fears and inner sense of limitations or frustrations [as a karmic indicator]; in Aquarius it can suggest a fear of expressing your own autonomy and independence; fear of being emotionally disconnected and alone, or fear of expressing yourself intellectually. Tension between Moon and Jupiter can also be indicative of a fear of being unfairly judged; or that your own inner insecurities make you overly judgmental and critical of others [Jupiter in Virgo].

Learning to read the transits is imperative to understanding the overall progress you are making in life, with Saturn being the basic timekeeper of the 'process of maturity.'
For you it is getting set to spend 2 years transiting your 12th H, a period best know for retrospection, retreat and inner growth. The lessons learned during this time frame will be significant to the critical Saturn Return to occur in about 4 years.
During that time you can make significant life changes to further your future.

yahyakun

ohh thank you so much dear friend. i rly like it :D
It's a bit complicated but ill try to get my teeth on it.
ill learn mine well first then ill try to learn what other trines means. tyvm