Looking to do research on beginning of relationships, requesting charts

Doodleloo

I'm interested on studying transits in charts during the creation/beginning of a romantic relationship (not marriage date unless it was an arranged marriage) to see what could really affect a start. I have some ideas, but I need to know how legitimate they are and if any points are more influencing than others. Also, having data makes it seem less abstract than just something written in the scriptures.

If any of you could please give me your chart info and when the relationship began, that would be nice! :lol:

yahyakun

date I met her:
http://imgur.com/ulUcRVc

this is not the precise hour, but i am sure it was like about like 3-4pm or so.

-
so hello, this was my last relationship i had. It was very very nice at the beginning, like perfect (the first 2 or 3 months). but then all of a sudden, she decided to brake up for no reason. she broke up with me when the full moon was on caner almost getting in leo, making a total drama island. and i recall my venus was on Pisces lol. (feb 2, 2015 or someday in that week. i now it was in aquarius and moon in cancer-leo)

so after she broke up it turned really bad. like rly. we became friends and all, and almost were together again, but we were having lots of problems. most of then because she rly didnt want to keep the relationship going and i rly wanted it to flourish. so then we just became friends and she told me that maybe she could feel what she felt for me later. but after 1 year of wait, i got tired. so i told her that we will just stay friends and thats it. so now she hasnt been talking to me much.

her birthchart
http://imgur.com/ShRajKO

my birthchart

http://imgur.com/igFrGCx

---
my study of it:

since she is a geminis ascendant, i was seing her like she was very fun, active, communicative, etc. i like of of that in a relationship. and since i was a capricorn ascendant, i think she liked me because of that? lol. because she is virgo and those signs are good together. so i was like seing the ascendant and since geminis has 2 faces i was like seing the first face of her lol. then when she got weird and decided to break up, i saw the hidden part of her, very cold lol.(i rly dont know why, but i think it was because some silly details she didnt liked of me and kept it in silence and just decided to break instead of telling me and asking me to fix it. idk, she once told me also she didnt see much progress in me, maybe she was a bit materialistic as well?the reason is yet a mystery lol.)
it was such a fast relationship. like we were in a after 2 weeks of the meeting. i first saw her long time ago at school, but we were young and didnt even talk much. idk why but we liked each other really quick (the wind). so since i have a geminis moon, i got inlove real fast. like the 2 day after meeting her or maybe the first. but she had a capricorn moon, and it was hard for her to tell me even sweet words like hunny, sweetheart, etc. from my point of view, i felt really whole. like i just needed to finish college and i would be happy. so when we brake up it rly rly rly hurt me. it was a awful. the fact that she had no reason was the most painful thing for me. from that point on my feelings about girls will be really detached, i wont get inlove again because its like no use of being on the palm of someone who can just take a decision and control your happiness, feelings, etc. i made a mistake that i got inlove too fast.

so if you want more specific details on it, i can let you know anything i remember. just tell me

Last edited:

spock

I'm interested on studying transits in charts during the creation/beginning of a romantic relationship (not marriage date unless it was an arranged marriage) to see what could really affect a start. I have some ideas, but I need to know how legitimate they are and if any points are more influencing than others. Also, having data makes it seem less abstract than just something written in the scriptures.

If any of you could please give me your chart info and when the relationship began, that would be nice! :lol:
If marriage itself is not usually the beginning of the romantic relationship (I agree), that's even more true for arranged marriages. You should ask: When did you meet? When did you first go out together? When did you have sex for the first time? When did the two of you set the date to get married? And then, just to be complete, when did you get married? I suspect you will often find hard-angle Mars transits, usually to its own place, for the middle three and perhaps sometimes for the first, but not for the marriage itself. You might find hard-angle transits of Saturn to Venus, the Asc, or the Sun covering the period including both the date of the decision to marry and the subsequent date of the marriage itself.