Need advice for career stability

vedastroseeker

Respected Astrologers,

I am working in media/entertainment industry and have been struggling in this profession from past 10 years. There has been many ups and downs and had to change my roles in the same industry to expect a stability. I am not suitable for jobs therefore working as a freelancer from past few years. Planning/Ideas for starting new business in the similar field works but execution fails. I am married with 1 children and insecure about my future.

My Questions :
1. What career am I most suitable for.
2. Which areas can I make money.
3. When will i get stability and security in my career.

Please suggest some remedies or upayas to overcome this situation.

My D.O.B is 1st March 1983
Place of Birth : New Delhi
Current Location : Mumbai
Time : 8:45 PM (20:45)

Thanks !!!

Last edited:

Virinchi

you need to wait till end of 2014 to see any positive change in career.
however, guru dasa till 2028 may is not offering you any stability or extraordinary growth.

you will succeed as you get older
no tricks will work for your horoscope in this dasa

selfless

Banned
Respected Astrologers,

I am working in media/entertainment industry and have been struggling in this profession from past 10 years. There has been many ups and downs and had to change my roles in the same industry to expect a stability. I am not suitable for jobs therefore working as a freelancer from past few years. Planning/Ideas for starting new business in the similar field works but execution fails. I am married with 1 children and insecure about my future.

My Questions :
1. What career am I most suitable for.
2. Which areas can I make money.
3. When will i get stability and security in my career.

Please suggest some remedies or upayas to overcome this situation.

My D.O.B is 1st March 1983
Place of Birth : New Delhi
Current Location : Mumbai
Time : 8:45 PM (20:45)

Thanks !!!
after 16th June 2013 u shall get success in this line.. in ur chart, 7th house filled with Mangal, Shukra..lord of 6th house in 2nd...may stay away from family, relatives may help you..u might borrow money from others and do expenditures...avoid wicked woman, gambling, rxpenditure..if u follow these remedies from tomorrow u would be successful:=
Offer things connected with Rahu, like wheat, barley,coconut into running water.
Plant a pipal tree in a cremation ground.
Offer ghee and potatoes and camphor in temple
--------------------
  1. Take honey the first thing in the morning.
  2. Eating sweets and offering sweets to another person will increase your wealth .