Capricorn stellium needs some advice =(

newbieshewbie

So after seeing my chart the Capricorn influence in my first house throughout my life which I've been denying became painfully obvious. I'm trying to understand how this relates to my chiron in the 12th house in cancer. If anyone had any advice on self development at this point in my life form this chart this would help. Specifically how to move towards self awareness and drop some of the pride and "materialistic" pursuits of my capricorn traits.

In case it isnt obvious I'm very new to astrology so really any advice would help, and thank you in advance.

(edit)

I've also been reading about people who were born in the cap stellium of the early 90's and its bizarre how we've had similar life experiances.

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

aglaya

Hi, there! :)

So after seeing my chart the Capricorn influence in my first house throughout my life which I've been denying became painfully obvious..

You're only 23, when I read your intro post, I thought you were 90 ("throughout my life")! :) But, then again, it is expected that a Capricorn rising would say something like that, isn't it?! ;)

First of all- happy birthday! :smile:

Second of all- why would you deny any influence?
Capricorn is not a bad guy!

Your Ascendant ruler is well placed - it is both essentially and accidentally well dignified. beautifully dignified as a matter of fact - why would you want to toss it away!? :) It is inside its own rulership and angular - which, not only gives it a great opportunity to act but actually helps it express its most benevolent sides.
The stellium inside your 1st is a very interesting example of dynamics - with so many planets inside a single house, you almost have no aspects but conjunctions however, bodily aspects alone are very intense and, with their placement so close to your Ascendant, it almost looks as if you won't even have to reach for some of the things as they will come to you.

Obviously, it takes some energy to make a balance between all these influences and make peace with them but, hey, every aspect has got its own story.

I'm trying to understand how this relates to my chiron in the 12th house in cancer.

Personally, I leave those minor bodies for the very end and often don't even include them into the delineation process- there are so many other planets standing in line and waiting to be noticed! Someone else might be of better help at this point but, don't forget that, this way or the other, the planets come first!

Specifically how to move towards self awareness and drop some of the pride and "materialistic" pursuits of my capricorn traits.

With Moon in Aquarius I doubt we are talking a classical example of pride. Saturn inside the 1st often make people look unapproachable. With Mercury on your Ascendant, i'd say that the image of a distant person or frowner can be easily demystified (I have Saturn inside the 1st whilst my Ascendant is ruled by Mercury , i can relate to that).

Saturn alone (and its natural rulership) is not the only cause of the "materialistic" side of your personality - that trait is introduced through the influence of the 2nd house that saturn rules.

How you will handle this highly depends on how this influence is manifested in your life- why would you say that you are materialistic?

As for dropping your Capricorn traits - that you can't do! :) If you want to start feeling better about them- don't look at it them way you used to! Whether Capricorn is the cause or simply a narrator is basically up to your own personal beliefs. We could say that, by being born under the influence of Saturn you are affected by its nature. However, we could, just as well, say that the placement of Saturn at the moment of your birth only describes you- the person born that very moment. You need to come to terms with your nature, appearance and personality- not Saturn. The good thing in your case is that your Ascendant ruler is well dignified and influenced by many planets which reduces the possibility of his characteristics becoming unchangeable and, at the same time, allows it to develop its true nature. You should actually use your Saturnian nature, not break it!

I've also been reading about people who were born in the cap stellium of the early 90's and its bizarre how we've had similar life experiances.

When there are many planets inside the same sign then the influence of that sign is stronger. And, when that sign is very strong in the charts of more people, then they inevitably have quite a few things in common. But, that's about it!
You and a person with a stellium inside the 8th will probably have very little in common when it comes to major life events or temperament. Your planets are not onny in Capricorn- they are also inside your 1st. Your chart is a night chart and the strength of your planets is significantly different than that of a person born under sunlight. Finally, most planets in your 1st are actually quite fast and so technicaly, we can't really be talking about a generational influence.

Cheers,

aglaya

Last edited:

newbieshewbie

Thanks for the information, it gave me a lot to read about which is shedding light on reading my chart. I definitely need to do more reading on conjuctions, and I just found out about critical degrees and how it relates to my Venus with Capricorn in retrograde. Anyway thanks again

Angels

!Chiron is associated with the emotional wounds we receive early on in our lives. The sign Chiron is in will dominate but the house placing will show in which area the personality is motivated and into which they will put their efforts. In the seventh house, it may indicate a feeling of rejection to do with relationships, maybe the parents split-up or were distant with each other. You may marry early and there may be more than one marriage or close relationship. You are quite empathic and even psychic. There is a need for finding a balance between you and your partner - you are not one person. Find your 'self'.

JUPITERASC

!Chiron is associated with the emotional wounds we receive early on in our lives. The sign Chiron is in will dominate but the house placing will show in which area the personality is motivated and into which they will put their efforts. In the seventh house, it may indicate a feeling of rejection to do with relationships, maybe the parents split-up or were distant with each other. You may marry early and there may be more than one marriage or close relationship. You are quite empathic and even psychic. There is a need for finding a balance between you and your partner - you are not one person. Find your 'self'.
Chiron IS NOT a planet and also IS NOT universally accepted amongst astrologers so to avoid confusion for beginners it is a good idea to focus on the planets, as well as their sign and house location. An excellent FREE resource to find details of the significations for Saturn is http://www.skyscript.co.uk/saturn.html :smile: