Venus & The Things That You Like

tautomer

So far so good, everyone seems to be fitting what would be expected as well. A few anomolies here and there but nothing too bad. You guys should be posting visual aids though. That sort of thing really helps. Reason being is the finer qualities of something that makes it appealing can't always be captured by word.

Hi,

You have stirred my interest into asking if Ura aspects your Ven or Mer, Tautomer, from your description: off-kilter, bizzare, creepy, and unique

Uranus inconjuncts my mercury exact, but does not aspect my venus. You'd think my interests would be influenced by uranus. Most do at first. Fact of the matter though is it is definitely gemini and scorpio influenced. This is kind of an example that hilights this. I LOVE love love this. It's not aquarian though. Despite being bizzare as hell. The way I can tease apart these differences is in the fact that I have several friends who have strong uranus influence, aquarius influence, or both. One of my best friends stands out in particular. She has venus conjunct uranus in capricorn in the 11th house, part of a stellium. She's aquarius rising with her mercury conjunct it.

She LOVES strange things. She herself, is very strange. One of the most bizzare people I have ever met. It's why we click so well. The things she likes though? They could not be more different then mine. Paralleled, but fundementaly different. I've noticed this pattern. Aquarius and uranus placements are drawn to the bizzare, but it's not the only placement(s) that is. Many combinations can create it. Mine has a darker influence, and one that a much less "organized" (I don't know what to call it) than an aquariuan person. I've seen it show up a lot.

Really, when I start introducing an aquarius/uranus person to the stuff I like, and my inner world in general, most respond "WTF?!". Most common response is "too creepy/eerie/scary" 1/2 stay, 1/2 run for the hills. :)

PlutonianPenelope

So, what sign and house is your Venus in? What aspects does it make? Then, what are the things that you like? What do you enjoy most and why do you like it? Further, how do you think this personally manifests in your Venus?

Discuss! :)
Ohhhh, I didn't know you started this one... Let me elaborate...

I have Venus in Scorpio, so I LOVE sex, but especially penetration, so if your unit is unfit, we can be friends. I feel so shallow in that regard, but I have come to terms with it--I ain't doin' anyone any favors by faking it. I joke with a Leo friend who has Venus in Leo, that my date can bring her the flowers and candy, which she loves (to be adored in true Leo fashion)... but then come home and bone me--ha ha ha ha. But, really, I have dumped many a good fella due to their 'lack in the sack.' I'm like, save your money and work on your skills.

I also like intensity and power--if you are my man, you MUST be a BOSS! If I catch you submissive or being a man b*tch, we're through. You don't have to be the most attractive, but you gotta have BIG balls, to compliment your unit, which I have already mentioned. Don't invite me to the Christmas party where I see that you are the office chump or I'll become as dry as the Sahara Desert.

You don't have to be rich, but you gotta wanna be and make that a priority. There should be value in you and your efforts, for me to be attracted.

I LOVE Scorpios and other Plutonians--ahhh, the depth... Intimacy is key because if I trust you, there is virtually nothing I would not do for you. I will have your back, in every way.

My Venus is in the first house conjunct Jupiter and the Ascendant, so I am perceived as sexy, regardless of what you normally like. People receive me well, but often it is in a sexual way. And, men really enjoy taking me out, flaunting me around and doing things for me, which I both like and have become accustomed to.

tautomer

Hahaha, reading that even kinda turned me on a little, and I'm gay. Your powers at be must be even leeching through the interwebs. Me loves me some power/strength games.

Of course I jest... or do I? :wink:

PlutonianPenelope

Hahaha, reading that even kinda turned me on a little, and I'm gay. Your powers at be must be even leeching through the interwebs. Me loves me some power/strength games.

Of course I jest... or do I? :wink:

'Or do I,' LOVE IT!! So, where is your Venus, Mister and what kinda aspects does it make, etc...? REVEAL!!!

PlutonianPenelope

Haha, I say it earlier in the thread here. Either way, it's in gemini, in the 8th house, conjunct jupiter, conjunct mercury, and inconjunct neptune.
So, you are equally perceived as sexy (8th), by men and women (Gemini), frequently (Jupiter), smart and witty (Mercury/Gemini), deep (8th house), and well-endowed (Venus/Jupiter in the 8th). Insert Lenny Kravitz's 'Are You Gonna Go My Way.'

How does the inconjunct Neptune manifest--how do you have to adjust?

tautomer

So, you are equally perceived as sexy (8th), by men and women (Gemini), frequently (Jupiter), smart and witty (Mercury/Gemini), deep (8th house), and well-endowed (Venus/Jupiter in the 8th). Insert Lenny Kravitz's 'Are You Gonna Go My Way.'

How does the inconjunct Neptune manifest--how do you have to adjust?

Eh, I am not perceived as sexy by most. At least, to my face or knowledge or anything. I often see my beahavior, demenanor, etc. as rather asexual. Partly cause I am inexperienced in the world of sex, and I won't really use any sort of energy like that until I garner experience. It's a bit of a catch 22. I feel like I have a lot of unlocked "sexy potential", and I mean that in a broad sense, but I have yet to do so. Need to find the right guy first, which has proven to be rather difficult.

Venus inconjunct neptune manifests in that I over and hyper-focus on criticizms people make of me, in particular if they are wrong. I feel so obligated to correct them, prove them wrong, as I don't want to be see in a bad light, but much more so in a wrong light. As a consequence it makes me watch my behavior a little too closely, and in times where I am on guard, it can make me far too reserved. It makes me drawn to bad neptune kind of attributes overall as well. As I want to merge with it, but it's incompatible.

Er, I am starting to derail my own thread; naughty me!

sequestra

Venus conjunct mars in pisces in the 5th - L'amour est ma raison d'être. Totally the engine of my chart, the vast majority of my energy is spent to this end (obsessing over partner, getting caught up in romantic day dreams, doing everything with him in mind, etc)... Ew God I must be insufferable.

So mine is really easy to break down:

• Venus/mars in pisces = the romanticism.
  • 5th = specifically in the sphere of romance. And I also have a 'romance' (platonic obviously) with animals, who I completely adore and fawn over!! I think I'd be the same with my children, too.
  • The conjunction between venus/mars = Energy fueled into romantic pursuits, and conversely my love being somewhat aggressively tinged, even though it's in pisces.
  • Venus/mars quincunx pluto = the obsessiveness, possessiveness, and an additional edge to the aggressiveness.
  • Venus/mars square neptune in 1st = delusion in regards to the bodily self, and also sometimes in regard to my partner (though I feel I'm much better with this now). Also hypersensitivity towards any perceived slight, like tautomer mentioned was one of the manifestations of his inconjunction.
  • Venus/mars are also bi-quintile saturn and the MC but I'm not entirely sure of the implications there.

Zonark

Venus conjunct mars in pisces in the 5th - L'amour est ma raison d'être. Totally the engine of my chart, the vast majority of my energy is spent to this end (obsessing over partner, getting caught up in romantic day dreams, doing everything with him in mind, etc)... Ew God I must be insufferable.

So mine is really easy to break down:

• 5th = specifically in the sphere of romance. And I also have a 'romance' (platonic obviously) with animals, who I completely adore and fawn over!! I think I'd be the same with my children, too.
  • The conjunction between venus/mars = Energy fueled into romantic pursuits, and conversely my love being somewhat aggressively tinged, even though it's in pisces.
  • Venus/mars quincunx pluto = the obsessiveness, possessiveness, and an additional edge to the aggressiveness.
  • Venus/mars square neptune in 1st = delusion in regards to the bodily self, and also sometimes in regard to my partner (though I feel I'm much better with this now). Also hypersensitivity towards any perceived slight, like tautomer mentioned was one of the manifestations of his inconjunction.
  • Venus/mars are also bi-quintile saturn and the MC but I'm not entirely sure of the implications there.

Bi-quintiles are aspects of aesthetic m'dear. Or that's what I've read them described as anyway. The bi-quintile itself is a bit Venusian in how it combines the aspecting planets energies. So the bi-quintile to your MC would give a combined Mars/Venus in Pisces artistic flair to your Midheaven's expression and your career/general worldly reception would aesthetically impact your Mars/Venus expressions.

Your work at a job will subtly blend that job's particular aesthetic with your Mars/Venus's aesthetic expression. Example, your work involves dealing with people of an older age group, you might find yourself growing an appreciation of that era's fashion, mannerism and ideas about what looks good and with Mars incorporated it will affect your own mannerisms and physical mode of expression.

Same principal applies with Saturn's bi-quintile except instead of the MC's influence mixed in it's your sense of boundaries, limits, tradition, timing, structure and all things Saturnine.

PlutonianPenelope

Venus conjunct mars in pisces in the 5th.
  • Venus/mars square neptune in 1st = delusion in regards to the bodily self, and also sometimes in regard to my partner.
How much is drinking, art and intoxication a part of your romantic life? I mean, I would imagine.... And, does Pisces make the Venus/Mars more romantic than sexual; or do you like to bone? Do you only date men?

sequestra

How much is drinking, art and intoxication a part of your romantic life? I mean, I would imagine.... And, does Pisces make the Venus/Mars more romantic than sexual; or do you like to bone? Do you only date men?

Yeah you nailed it with the drinking/drug issues - huge part of my past. I have strong addictive propensities, so I need to stay well away these days. I'm not a person who can simply "dabble" every now and then.

I think I am both very romantic and quite sexual, but my sexuality tends to be confined to my partner - cancer on the 8th house cusp ruled by the 7th.

I have only dated men but I would have had no problem dating a woman if I'd fallen in love with her; I haven't been in all that many committed relationships. My attraction is not gender-limited, though.

gen6k

bi-quintiles are more subconscious its like when someone thinks they are not that good at a subject then it suprises them that they can wrap their head around it in an elegant fashion.

the quincunx is hard to describe, but i think the platform there is that the particular skill does show up. instead, the person has a stubling block with it because they interpret it by twisting the frame of reference. it is similar to the not knowing that you have the skill, except you do have the skill there, but its also aporia.

like for example the typical scientist is like mercury sextile or trine uranus, and sometimes even better scientists are like mercury square uranus if they can stabalize the energy by being more radical+structural.

a mercury quincunx uranus perhaps could be more of a scientifict philosopher or a structural enchantment/disenchantment of the subject.

that is just an analogy as it could manifest in different ways. it could be trying to fill in the connection through cascading hidden energy at a point.

it also depends on the locality for the reception exchange, someone could design a chart that shows cascading energy exchange in the chart. bi-quintile is like in between opposite and sextile so opposite and one to the side kind of. it is a weird shape. now quinxunx is 150 instead of 144, they are pretty close and should have some innate resemblance.

anyways it is possible for a sign to have for example half an opposition reception and trine reception. or half an opposition and sextile reception if its in between things.

these types of aspects are meeting in the middle type of aspects, and depending on the fortification of them through relational aspects or going from similar energetic signs it could culminate in to the aspects bringing a richer dimensionalism to the subject.

Last edited:

I cee

Visual

e110a9018140f8b6c9b3e6c061980ca4.jpg