anaretic, unaspected, and void of course sun?

freckles

hi,

do these 3 things mean the same thing:
1. anaretic
2. unaspected
3. void of course

if they are not could you offer your insight about what these things are as they relate to a sun sign?

thanks!

freckles

i just want to add that i'm talking about sun at 29 degrees (taurus in 4th house if that's important). from what i can gather that is called anaretic (and void of course?) i don't know what unaspected means i'm thinking it means the same thing?

just wanted to clarify that i have been looking into this online, but the info out there is really confusing (to me anyway). so i was hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on this.

thanks again.

wilsontc

Staff member
all different, to freckles

freckles,

You asked:
do these 3 things mean the same thing:
1. anaretic
2. unaspected
3. void of course

...your insight about what these things are as they relate to a sun sign?

These are three different things:

- Anaretic degree means any planet or point at 29 degrees. So, if the Sun is "anaretic", it is at 29 degrees.
- Unaspected means that a planet does is not conjunct, square, opposite, trine, or sextile another planet. So, if the Sun is not conjunct, square, opposite, trine, or sextile another planet it is "unaspected".
- Void of course is a term used to describe a planet when it has made all the aspects it can to all other planets while in that sign. It indicates the next time the planet aspects another planet, that planet will be in a different sign. This term is almost always used to describe the condition of the Moon, although it could be applied to other planets, such as the Sun.

Explaining,

Tim