Random Thoughts, strictly Text

leomoon

Socrates didn't believe in wisdom. Just in being more or less foolish.

I'd have to ask someone who would know about that -

Alexandra Hudson

She wrote about her new group she's starting:

Socrates noted that techne—or “making,” and the Greek root of our word technology and modern concept of specialization—could only be good when employed in the context of episteme—or knowledge and sophia, or wisdom.
But today, our modern Education Industry, and the U.S. Department itself, is all techne, void of episteme, sophia, beauty, goodness or truth.
This is a problem.
This problem is one that Civic Renaissance exists to remedy. I hope this to be a place and a community to convene around and engage with the highest things, the most noble things, and the biggest questions because our mainstream education institutions have little interest in these things.
****** video (the sound), but her new link is here. She also has Classical Wisdom online -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzBOWCwKVLs&t=3s

p.s.
I don't know why in the world she's hanging out with Bill Kristol however, :( After all, he helped craft the War in Iraq in the day...
I don't have the heart to tell her though (she's young) and likely easily impressed too.
https://www.civic-renaissance.com/

https://www.civic-renaissance.com/p/why-i-started-civic-renaissance

Oh well, I had to tell her - but its too late, as she already had him as her guest to talk about "Wisdom?" He is the exact opposite of "Wisdom" pestering the **** out of both Clinton when he was President and then G.W.Bush was his man to start this immoral war that lasted 15 years and created ISIS. His organization included Jeb Bush and Donald Rumsfeld among many others in the Bush cabinet :( PNAC easily pushed it through in their quest for oil profiteering.

https://fpif.org/month-marks-25-years-u-s-war-iraq/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#:~:text=The%20Project%20for%20the%20New%20American%20Century%20%28,and%20founded%20by%20William%20Kristol%20and%20Robert%20Kagan.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Yup. I wonder if it's the full moon energy building up. I am working hard to rein in my temper.

I’m not feeling it in an intense way, just felt like expressing a long running thought I had. You do a great job of appearing elusive. Reminds me of a quote I read from Miyamoto Musahsi last night —

“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.”

I think this is very good advice to follow however I think it’s also good to express 5D. Like, did he ever let his hair down too.

Ukpoohbear

Britney Spears has Moon in Capricorn and she spoke in court yesterday. She expressed the ways in which the conservatorship is abusive -

— She has an IUD in her body which prevents her having a baby and the conservators won’t let her take it out.
— she think her family should be in jail for the way they treated her. She wishes she could sue them.
— she has likened the conservatorship to sex trafficking.
— she said she is not happy and feels like a slave. She cries everyday and can’t sleep.
— she said she has not spoken in court for years because the last time she felt not listened to
— she said she dreads when this speech speaking to the judge will end because her life will return to ‘no, no, no’s.’

At times the judge had to ask her to slow down because Britney was speaking so fast but the judge described her speech as ‘courageous.’

Dirius

Britney Spears has Moon in Capricorn and she spoke in court yesterday. She expressed the ways in which the conservatorship is abusive -

— She has an IUD in her body which prevents her having a baby and the conservators won’t let her take it out.
— she think her family should be in jail for the way they treated her. She wishes she could sue them.
— she has likened the conservatorship to sex trafficking.
— she said she is not happy and feels like a slave. She cries everyday and can’t sleep.
— she said she has not spoken in court for years because the last time she felt not listened to
— she said she dreads when this speech speaking to the judge will end because her life will return to ‘no, no, no’s.’

At times the judge had to ask her to slow down because Britney was speaking so fast but the judge described her speech as ‘courageous.’

Perfect example of corrupted government courts controlling a person's private life.

Ukpoohbear

Perfect example of corrupted government courts controlling a person's private life.

Yes, and it would not have happened unless so much money was involved and needed protecting but it’s now corrupted.

It is also a perfect example of a scapegoat situation where one person in the family represents a trauma, in this case Britney, and the other family members project their own trauma on to one person. The main person doing the projecting (the narcissist) (her Dad) will present himself as an authority and will appear to be ‘normal,’ but the reality is they have their own hidden trauma they are not dealing with, it is a family/generational trauma being carried by one person. We know what Britney's Dad’s trauma is - his Mum shot herself at the graveside of her deceased baby - and now he has control issues over women, to the point he dehumanizes women.

But Britney will win. Karma is a wonderful thing. Britney is representing all those scapegoats, I have been a scapegoat family member and it is a heavy burden to carry. Britney is also shining a light on all hose trapped by conservatorships in general.

Dirius

Yes, and it would not have happened unless so much money was involved and needed protecting but it’s now corrupted.

Protection from what? - from the person who earned the money spending it the way she pleased?

As an adult, isn't she entitled to spend the money she earned the way she wants? Sure she could be considered "dumb" for "wasting" the money, but it is still her decision.

Perfect example of government deciding on private property.

Ukpoohbear

Protection from what? - from the person who earned the money spending it the way she pleased?

As an adult, isn't she entitled to spend the money she earned the way she wants? Sure she could be considered "dumb" for "wasting" the money, but it is still her decision.

Perfect example of government deciding on private property.

Well there was a manager called Sam Lutfi who dated Britney and apparently drugged her and was stealing her money. But tbh, the conservatorship has done exactly the same thing. So I agree what you are saying but it is also true that Britney did need protecting at one point. Nobody is denying her mental illness. And in 2007-2008, she needed protecting. The thing is with a conservatorship, is that it doesn’t end :/ it’s 13 years later.

leomoon

I feel for Britney, as I did for my own daughter who likewise went through a similar breakdown during the same time frame as Britney Spears. The only difference was, her family had wealth, enough of it, to save her from herself. Both she and my daughter were married. Yet, the court allowed for Mr & Mrs Spears to look out for their daughter which I think was a good and wise choice then.

As others say, I feel the same way, it's her money, she earned it,and if she loses it, she'd have no one to blame but herself. Its not like she hasn't been warned.

YET, on the other hand, I don't believe she exhibits a real stable mind. I am still of that impression having experienced my own daughter's exhibitions which weren't that unlike B.S. , although it was certainly better then 12 yrs ago when she shaved her hair and started beating people up with an umbrella. Back then she wasn't taking meds, and today she is obligated by the court and "team" to do so.

This then is how I feel - I am torn between believing she is still mentally off yet realizing you cannot save every one from themselves regardless how much you love them.

People with all kinds of disabilities including Down's Syndrome (as it use to be called), get married today and have children.

She deserves to have a life before its all over.

I just hope there is some sort of way the judge can verify she'll take her medication. She's already on record yesterday saying Lithium makes her ill.

And remember too, the court knows far more then the public does, and there are always two sides to every story.

Ukpoohbear

The thing about labelling somebody with mental illness that I don’t like is it puts all the emphasis on the person with it, instead of on the people and he environment around the individual which helped create it - the ultimate in scapegoating.

Yes Britney shaved off her hair and attacked someone with an umbrella - but she was driven to do it because she had been attacked for years. Attacked by the paparazzi, attacked by the people around her forcing her to be Britney the commodity.

When a dog attacks, it has become more common now to ask how the dog was brought up or trained - responsibility is put on the owner. So why isn’t the same done for people with mental illness? Is it easier to say ‘oh she’s ill’ than it is to point the finger back at the under currents of energy that created it?

The real battle in life is to not let negative energy effect you. Some people have a harder battle than others - some people are victims of domestic abuse or traumatic childhoods and get trapped in a vortex of anger and pain, they end up in prison or committing other acts of violence - it is unresolved trauma - violence breeding violence. Unresolved trauma breeding generational karma and mental illness.

I completely and utterly resent that the spotlight is put on the most obvious victim, while those that helped create it get to point the finger and judge.

This point of view can be extended to all acts of violence and negativity in the world - animals are carrying the violence that humans project on to them. It’s all energy. I’ve had enough of it. I will point out the truth to anybody. Charity begins at home - everyone must look inward and do their shadow work. I have had enough of humans and animals being scapegoated. Not on my watch.

Last edited:

Oddity

You would probably want your natal 1st and 10th houses fortified, no afflictions to the ascendant or moon, without anything square/conjunct the 6th or 8th. At least as much as you can get. Ascendant and moon take precedence as those both directly represent the body.

Where would you want the moon to be to get a covid vax?
I got my first one with Moon in Taurus well separated from Uranus but can't wait til then for the 2nd.
Had been thinking Moon in Aqua but that's probably too soon after the full moon.

chay

Banned
I read that she had shaved her head because she was sick of people touching her hair all the time. She would try & go out and people around her would rush up & start fixing her hair to make sure she looked good for the press. Which is outright abuse.

Ukpoohbear

She has carried some heavy energies yet kept her heart. She is strong beyond comprehension and sweeter than any words could describe. Through her, I see my own strength and wisdom and remember to pat myself on the back for all I’ve done. It’s so easy to be extra hard on yourself. We are fighting the good fight.

leomoon

The thing about labelling somebody with mental illness that I don’t like is it puts all the emphasis on the person with it, instead of on the people and he environment around the individual which helped create it - the ultimate in scapegoating.

Believe it or not, some people are born with the propensity towards mental illness especially, if something traumatic happens to them. Some people actually are born this way and its no one's fault (except IF you want to blame god or karma) then go right ahead, 'BLAME" game.

We have no clue there is a parent in Spears case to blame.

I don't believe anyone should take it upon themselves to blame others because of this.

Everyone who insists on placing "blame" needs to look within and ask themselves, why they'd do that to begin with.

leomoon

Believe it or not, some people are born with the propensity towards mental illness especially, if something traumatic happens to them. Some people actually are born this way and its no one's fault (except IF you want to blame god or karma) then go right ahead, 'BLAME" game.

We have no clue there is a parent, a grandparent, a sibling or anyone else in Spears case to blame.

I don't believe anyone should take it upon themselves to blame others because of this.

Everyone who insists on placing "blame" needs to look within and ask themselves, why they'd do that to begin with.

Dirius

She is not mentally ill. If she was, she wouldn't be able to work. Somehow they let a mentally ill person get on stage? doesn't seem right.

Did she have a break-down? sure - like most people do at some stage in life. Doesn't mean she is crazy or has a mental health issues. She was a young woman with too much money, and all the vultures flying around here just wanted to feed of her carcass.

leomoon

She is not mentally ill. If she was, she wouldn't be able to work. Somehow they let a mentally ill person get on stage? doesn't seem right.

Did she have a break-down? sure - like most people do at some stage in life. Doesn't mean she is crazy or has a mental health issues. She was a young woman with too much money, and all the vultures flying around here just wanted to feed of her carcass.

You have no idea (zero ) of what you speak. Apparently just speaking for the sake of having something to say.

I've been up close and personal with mental illness in a loved one that no one on planet earth knew she was until it was too late.

Actually, the very same time frame of Britney Spears -

Be careful of what you say as though its actually based on fact when its not.

Many mentally ill people, with serious problems, one day just go off the deep end and then people everywhere say, "I never saw it"

The judge is equipped to make that determination for her and if she is a-okay, in the court's eyes, she will be released from this bondage.

leomoon

Allen Frances, the eminent psychiatrist and author, wrote the following in his wise polemic Saving Normal: "Great suffering would be avoided if only we could identify those at risk for schizophrenia and intervene early before they have experienced their first full-blown psychotic episode....But how do you find the needle in the haystack — the rare strange teenager who will go on to be psychotic from the many other strange teenagers who will grow up to be normal?"

Mental illness cannot always be detected early. Disorders can differ as much in kind as in degree. And different types of disorders require different policy responses.

https://nationalaffairs.com/publica...igma#:~:text=Mental illness cannot always be
detected%20early.%20Disorders,prone%20to%20serious%20criminality%
20than%20the%20average%20person.

leomoon

I found what her attorney said about her intriguing - but not clarified -

The last time Britney Spears case came up in court in 2020:
https://nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/in-defense-of-stigma#:~:text=Mental%20illness%20cannot%20always%20be%
20detected%20early.%20Disorders,prone%20to%20serious%20criminality%20than%20
the%20average%20person.

]Britney Spears's attorney Sam Ingham said Wednesday in a hearing that the pop star's current mental state is that of a patient in a coma.
Ingham said the ...Baby One More Time singer, 38, was unable to sign a sworn declaration in the case surrounding her conservatorship after the judge probed the singer's request to have a co-conservator join her father Jamie Spears in the arrangement,
Ingham said the Grammy-winning singer was not able to sign a declaration that would state her side of the issue. He clarified that while she is not literally in a coma, she is not able at this time to consent to a legal arrangement.

[/QUOTE]