Finally having some success overcoming addiction

Zora

Account Closed
I have been trying to overcome this addiction for many years with no success. Now I am finally having some success. Is there anything in my chart that indicates why now? And what does it mean?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930??

You made my day, Clip :smile: I feel happy for you :smile:

After a really bad self-experience with a jupiter transit and a neptune transit - I never thought and could believe that this exaggerating jupiter guy and this foggy guy neptune would ever present it's kind sides and healing energies.

But here they are....

attachment.php

For me house of addictions is 8th house - ruled by mars in your chart - being on 23° pisces in 7th house. Your mars degree exact squares your natal uranus on 23° sag in 4th house- emotions. Uranus rules your health house 6th.

Transit jupiter is in your 6th house health now - and beg. April entered 23° aquarius first time- sextiled your health house ruler uranus and semixsextiled your natal mars - interrupting your natal mars/uranus square - IMO impacting you as an addiction of non-conventional standard (uranus).

Your mercury in 4th house - ruling your ASC and your midheaven is in a 4th house ruled jupiter house. And your mercury is on special degree of 0°cap- sitting between 2 energies - sag and cap.

Transit jupiter being in your health house - zero degree exact activated your natal mercury on 05-17-2021 activated in a special spark energy healing way for a turnaround - still lasting untll beg. of Jan next year.

Same time transit mercury as a kick-starter for a break-through - more important for you - as your ASC and MC ruler - and even more because of getting retrograde in gemini- activated and interrupted your natal jupiter square gemini chiron on 05-16-2021. Conj. your gemini chiron for a first healing kick and squared your jupiter at apex of your t-square- before getting retrograde - and transit not yet finished - lasting until 06-29.2021.

And now transit neptune is on 23 ° pisces in your 7th house sitting close to your pisces mars for a release - starting to square your natal uranus as health house ruler for a healing. But not yet exact in arc minutes.

Attachments

• ! astro_2gw_clip_11__frank_hp.9355.59447.jpg
    ! astro_2gw_clip_11__frank_hp.9355.59447.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 38

clip11

You made my day, Clip :smile: I feel happy for you :smile:

After a really bad self-experience with a jupiter transit and a neptune transit - I never thought and could believe that this exaggerating jupiter guy and this foggy guy neptune would ever present it's kind sides and healing energies.

But here they are....

attachment.php

For me house of addictions is 8th house - ruled by mars in your chart - being on 23° pisces in 7th house. Your mars degree exact squares your natal uranus on 23° sag in 4th house- emotions. Uranus rules your health house 6th.

Transit jupiter is in your 6th house health now - and beg. April entered 23° aquarius first time- sextiled your health house ruler uranus and semixsextiled your natal mars - interrupting your natal mars/uranus square - IMO impacting you as an addiction of non-conventional standard (uranus).

Your mercury in 4th house - ruling your ASC and your midheaven is in a 4th house ruled jupiter house. And your mercury is on special degree of 0°cap- sitting between 2 energies - sag and cap.

Transit jupiter being in your health house - zero degree exact activated your natal mercury on 05-17-2021 activated in a special spark energy healing way for a turnaround - still lasting untll beg. of Jan next year.

Same time transit mercury as a kick-starter for a break-through - more important for you - as your ASC and MC ruler - and even more because of getting retrograde in gemini- activated and interrupted your natal jupiter square gemini chiron on 05-16-2021. Conj. your gemini chiron for a first healing kick and squared your jupiter at apex of your t-square- before getting retrograde - and transit not yet finished - lasting until 06-29.2021.

And now transit neptune is on 23 ° pisces in your 7th house sitting close to your pisces mars for a release - starting to square your natal uranus as health house ruler for a healing. But not yet exact in arc minutes.
Thanks. That cleared things up. Could those transits possibly mean anything else for me ad well?