Will Tottenham win a trophy this year?

Kpfornow

I know the fabulous fensi has predicted Liverpool to win the Premier league again, but I am a Tottenham fan. I would like to know if Tottenham will win a trophy this year. They are in the Europa league, FA Cup and Carabao Cup.

Thanks

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
05 Oct 2020 TZ = -2.0 10.2000 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=22Sco56
As you are Tottenham fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Some other team is represented with 7th house ruler Venus. Mars is in own sign, while Venus is in fall. Interesting, Mars antiscion is on 6Vi11, so close to MC, which means success is under Tottenham control! Mars has help from Saturn because Saturn is in own sign and exalts Mars. Then, ruler of the 4th house tell us how all will end. Here it is Jupiter and Jupiter also exalts Mars so I think Tottenham will win some trophy this year.

Kpfornow

I cast the chart when I read your question:
05 Oct 2020 TZ = -2.0 10.2000 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=22Sco56
As you are Tottenham fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Mars. Some other team is represented with 7th house ruler Venus. Mars is in own sign, while Venus is in fall. Interesting, Mars antiscion is on 6Vi11, so close to MC, which means success is under Tottenham control! Mars has help from Saturn because Saturn is in own sign and exalts Mars. Then, ruler of the 4th house tell us how all will end. Here it is Jupiter and Jupiter also exalts Mars so I think Tottenham will win some trophy this year.

That is fantastic news! I read out your reply to my son and we are both excited. Thanks!

carldork

I really hope this is the case of Spurs fans at the end of the season. Was scared to the draw a chart for the question myself. I hope it is the league itself

Tengku Hadi

I really hope this is the case of Spurs fans at the end of the season. Was scared to the draw a chart for the question myself. I hope it is the league itself

Fensi88 already predicted Liverpool will retain the Premier league this season. So it will probably some other Cup.

Kpfornow

Sorry fensi, this prediction is wrong. Tottenham did not win a trophy this season. Today, they were in a cup final with Manchester City and they lost 1-0. There are no more chances to win a cup this season.

fensi88

Thanks for update.
I look at chart again and now I see ASC is on Fatefull Degree and in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star UNUK which means loss. Also any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy.