Will the judge rule in my favor should we get there?

Ace

My grandpa, brother, and I are trying to come to an agreement with him and my brother on my grandpa's health and estate affairs before having everything go in front of a judge. I am strongly confident it will be more than likely a judge will have to decide my grandpa's fate, but I finally decided upon posting a chart in order to get more analyses. This entire legal process has exhausted me physically, emotionally, and financially.

I am Mercury in Capricorn 5H. Judge also rules Mercury. Mercury combust. Mercury conjunct Saturn (on 5th and 6th house cusp). Mercury trine ASC.

Grandpa is Jupiter in Capricorn 4H. Weakened condition by the sign, under the suns beams, Jupiter conjunct S. Node exactly on same degree. Jupiter rules 4th house cusp (end of matters). S. Node has a very malefic influence to where it is in the chart and brings quite negative results to that place it's associated in.

Laws are governed by 9th so will look at this too. Venus in Aquarius 6H. Venus also is ruler of 2nd house cusp.

I have assigned Mars as my brother. Mars in Sagittarius 3H (house of siblings). My brother is also a Sag so it appears quite relevant. It conjuncts the 4th house cusp (end of matters) at a three degree orb. Unsure if it should be considered for still being in the 3rd or analyzed as being in the 4th. Hopefully, someone can verify or explain this. Mars is on 8th house cusp so it shows my brother's involvement in my grandpa's estate affairs.

Moon in Gemini (ruler of Mercury, and represents both me and the judge) in 10H. I think the Moon's next applying aspect will be trine Venus if I am seeing this correctly. This may be further positive testimony in my favor with the law on my side and perhaps getting reimbursed for legal fees incurred which is what I am seeking too.

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Ace

My grandpa, brother, and I are trying to come to an agreement with him and my brother on my grandpa's health and estate affairs before having everything go in front of a judge. I am strongly confident it will be more than likely a judge will have to decide my grandpa's fate, but I finally decided upon posting a chart in order to get more analyses. This entire legal process has exhausted me physically, emotionally, and financially.

I am Mercury in Capricorn 5H. Judge also rules Mercury. Mercury combust. Mercury conjunct Saturn (on 5th and 6th house cusp). Mercury trine ASC.

Grandpa is Jupiter in Capricorn 4H. Weakened condition by the sign, under the suns beams, Jupiter conjunct S. Node exactly on same degree. Jupiter rules 4th house cusp (end of matters). S. Node has a very malefic influence to where it is in the chart and brings quite negative results to that place it's associated in.

Laws are governed by 9th so will look at this too. Venus in Aquarius 6H. Venus also is ruler of 2nd house cusp.

I have assigned Mars as my brother. Mars in Sagittarius 3H (house of siblings). My brother is also a Sag so it appears quite relevant. It conjuncts the 4th house cusp (end of matters) at a three degree orb. Unsure if it should be considered for still being in the 3rd or analyzed as being in the 4th. Hopefully, someone can verify or explain this. Mars is on 8th house cusp so it shows my brother's involvement in my grandpa's estate affairs.

Moon in Gemini (ruler of Mercury, and represents both me and the judge) in 10H. I think the Moon's next applying aspect will be trine Venus (9th house cusp, 2nd house cusp) if I am seeing this correctly. This may be further positive testimony in my favor with the law on my side and perhaps getting reimbursed for legal fees incurred which is what I am seeking too.

While reading through the forum it appears some would assign me as Moon and the judge Mercury.

dr. farr who has posted and analyzed many horary charts on this forum with accuracy have stated, "-if the SN is within 3 degrees of (longitudinal) conjunction OR ANY OTHER ASPECT to a primary significator planet or to the Moon, I consider the value of that significator (or Moon) vitiated and disregard that significator completely in the delineation"

Given that Jupiter is pretty much an exact hit to the S. Node I would take that Jupiter having no part in the delineation explains what a debilitated state he really is in.

I noticed also Mars (brother) is making no aspects so therefore has no major influence in this legal matter.

Last edited:

waybread

I'm not getting your question. If Grandpa is still living, isn't it up to him to make his own will? Or do either you or your brother have power of attorney? Is there a dispute over something like a shared business? Is someone trying to get Grandpa into a facility against his wishes? What's actually going on?

Ace

I'm not getting your question. If Grandpa is still living, isn't it up to him to make his own will? Or do either you or your brother have power of attorney? Is there a dispute over something like a shared business? Is someone trying to get Grandpa into a facility against his wishes? What's actually going on?
Thanks waybread for taking a look.

It's a long story. Yes, grandpa is living. Basically, a petition has been filed so a judge will be determining who will be appointed as my grandpa's POA and a decision on the rescission of my grandpa's current estate documents. Hope this helps, and thank you.

One question regarding that S. Node influence, I wonder if it extends to eliminating all Jupiter lord influences on the house cups in the chart. For example, Jupiter conjunct S.Node in this chart, Jupiter is ruling the 4H (end of matters) so how does it affect the house lords in the chart where Jupiter is placed? Are they not even considered in the delineation or is it just the planet ONLY and nothing more? In the event it affects the planet and all the house lords Jupiter is associated with, then how would it influence Mars (brother) being occupied in the 3H, but with the orb of influence (3 degrees) to the 4th house lord, would it affect him? Should I be seeing Mars as placed in the 3H or indeed the 4H?

As always, I would appreciate and welcome any assistance on clarifying my interpretation and questions regarding the matters above. Thank you!

Last edited:

Aria Venue

1.i don't understand your question either. please elaborate
2.The North and the South Node are the two points where the path of the Moon and the path of the Sun intersect. As such, they have no light and cannot cast aspects. Only conjunctions to the Nodes are relevant...and when we speak about conjunctions we Keep the orbs tight, no more than 3 degrees.Their use in a chart is mainly to decide whether a relevant house(cusp) or a relevant planet to the context is accidentally fortified or weakened respectively.N.N has a benefic influence while S.N a malefic one

Last edited:

Ace

1.i don't understand your question either. please elaborate
2.The North and the South Node are the two points where the path of the Moon and the path of the Sun intersect. As such, they have no light and cannot cast aspects. Only conjunctions to the Nodes are relevant...and when we speak about conjunctions we Keep the orbs tight, no more than 3 degrees.Their use in a chart is mainly to decide whether a relevant house(cusp) or a relevant planet to the context is accidentally fortified or weakened respectively.N.N has a benefic influence while S.N a malefic one

My brother is acting as Grandpa's POA currently. My brother has not been doing a good job in his role and only just begun taking some small steps to try and help Grandpa due to being served a summons by my lawyer to appear in court (after the petition was filed). This petition will be reviewed by a judge to determine if he is fit to be one or assign a better suited POA. The other part of the petition is for the judge to decide whether or not to rescind estate documents Grandpa recently drafted due to his doctor declaring he has the inability to make sound decisions for his health, safety, and finances near the end of this month. So I guess a better question would have just been, Will the judge rule in my favor from the petition I filed?

Thank you for explaining about the Nodes. So in this chart, Jupiter conjunct S. Node in 4H. 4th house cusp is Jupiter. Therefore, planet, house, and house cusp are all accidentally weakened, correct?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

My brother is acting as Grandpa's POA currently. My brother has not been doing a good job in his role and only just begun taking some small steps to try and help Grandpa due to being served a summons by my lawyer to appear in court (after the petition was filed). This petition will be reviewed by a judge to determine if he is fit to be one or assign a better suited POA. The other part of the petition is for the judge to decide whether or not to rescind estate documents Grandpa recently drafted due to his doctor declaring he has the inability to make sound decisions for his health, safety, and finances near the end of this month. So I guess a better question would have just been, Will the judge rule in my favor from the petition I filed?

Thank you for explaining about the Nodes. So in this chart, Jupiter conjunct S. Node in 4H. 4th house cusp is Jupiter. Therefore, planet, house, and house cusp are all accidentally weakened, correct?

again i didn't understand what is the situation here..perhaps another member can understand your sayings..you are asking whether you will win the trial against who? your brother? the state? your grandpa?
what do you mean by "petition"? also as "Grandpa's POA"?

jupiter (planet) conjuncts s.n...this has nothing to do with the 4th cusp or the 4th house, as i already said.so jupiter in this chart is also accidentally weakened from s.n, besides being in his fall
in order the 4th house affairs to be influenced negatively we should have had s.n on the cusp of 4th house...a floating s.n or a n.n in a house means nothing

Last edited:

Ace

again i didn't understand what is the situation here..perhaps another member can understand your sayings..you are asking whether you will win the trial against who? your brother? the state? your grandpa?
what do you mean by "petition"? also as "Grandpa's POA"?

jupiter (planet) conjuncts s.n...this has nothing to do with the 4th cusp or the 4th house, as i already said.so jupiter in this chart is also accidentally weakened from s.n, besides being in his fall
in order the 4th house affairs to be influenced negatively we should have had s.n on the cusp of 4th house...a floating s.n or a n.n in a house means nothing

Sorry I misunderstood what was said earlier and now the node explanation is clear to me. What do you think what it means for Mars (brother) conjuncting the 4th house cusp?

There is no real trial (no jury), it just a hearing where a judge reviews the petition (requests I would like to have for my Grandpa). My lawyer and Grandpa's lawyer is present in the courtroom only in case the judge needs to ask more questions and will make a judgment to the petition (my requests to be fulfilled or not). My brother is the acting power of attorney (POA) meaning he is taking care of his health and financial affairs at this time. I filed the petition against my grandpa (he doesn't want any assistance from anyone) so this is why I had to file a petition. He needs help badly. So essentially will the judge side with me or my Grandpa on this petition?

Last edited:

waybread

Did you file a lawsuit against your brother, or just against your grandfather?

We need clarity, because it affects which houses we look at. Technically it matters whether this is your father's father (4th from the 4th house) or mother's father (4th from the 10th house.)

I think we can use the radix 4th house as suggesting one's ancestors and perhaps an inheritance, but this bothers me a bit because it's unclear whether the lawsuit is about love and compassion for grandpa, or a desire to control his assets on either you or your brother's part. (Forgive me if I seem insulting here: I don't mean to deny your love and compassion for Grandpa, but there are just too many cases out there of family members wanting to control an ailing relative's finances.)

Isn't it up to your grandfather to decide which of you he wants to handle his affairs, or is he incompetent to make such a decision?

I will say your position doesn't look super-strong at this point, with your significator Mercury combust the sun and lacking essential dignity. Neither does your brother's (Mars in Sagittarius.)

Last edited:

Ace

It’s not a lawsuit, it’s a petition. The judge will review it and the evidence and will make a ruling the same day. This is just against my grandfather since he is the only one represented with a lawyer. Brother is not (at least for now).

This is my mother’s mother.

It’s really love and compassion but also to care for his health, safety, and finances. A POA has to oversee all of these facets so that’s the nature of the beast of being assigned this title.

Grandpa is mentally compromised with dementia and Alzheimer’s so he can’t make decisions which is why I had to intervene because he is being scammed from strangers and through mailers and is considered a vulnerable adult at this point. Intervention is absolutely necessary. I have consulted with doctors and many professionals in geriatrics and their advice was to petition the court to initiate actions immediately before he continues his reckless actions with his health, safety, and finances.

Let's discuss assigning the significators. I believe since this is a legal based horary the significators should be kept with 1st house lord and 7th house lord and judge as 10th house lord. I am not sure turning the chart to represent my mother's mother would be necessary here due to the legal nature involved and Grandpa clearly on the opposing side. Also, when the judge and myself are represented by the same significator, shouldn't the querent be reassigned the Moon as their significator?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

It’s not a lawsuit, it’s a petition. The judge will review it and the evidence and will make a ruling the same day. This is just against my grandfather since he is the only one represented with a lawyer. Brother is not (at least for now).

This is my mother’s mother.

It’s really love and compassion but also to care for his health, safety, and finances. A POA has to oversee all of these facets so that’s the nature of the beast of being assigned this title.

Grandpa is mentally compromised with dementia and Alzheimer’s so he can’t make decisions which is why I had to intervene because he is being scammed from strangers and through mailers and is considered a vulnerable adult at this point. Intervention is absolutely necessary. I have consulted with doctors and many professionals in geriatrics and their advice was to petition the court to initiate actions immediately before he continues his reckless actions with his health, safety, and finances.

Let's discuss assigning the significators. I believe since this is a legal based horary the significators should be kept with 1st house lord and 7th house lord and judge as 10th house lord. I am not sure turning the chart to represent my mother's mother would be necessary here due to the legal nature involved and Grandpa clearly on the opposing side. Also, when the judge and myself are represented by the same significator, shouldn't the querent be reassigned the Moon as their significator?

you are saying this is your mother's mother and then you speak about granpa..really i don't get it..was your grandmother remarried so your "Granpa" is not your mother's biological father?
what are your requests? to become his poa ? so you can decide about him and his financial situation you mean? you want inheritance? what exactly do you want so you could say this Jupiter=l4 is a positive verdict for you?
keep in mind that jupiter as mercury in mars exaltation, also your brother and L7's turned l2 pocket

Last edited:

Ace

Aria - That was a typo, my apologies. My mother's father is correct.

Aria, you asked, "what are your requests? to become his poa ? so you can decide about him and his financial situation you mean? you want inheritance?" My requests is before is to have the judge to just rule on the requests in the petition. I didn't know all these details are necessary as this is a matter of who will judge rule for, me or my grandfather? The will or inheritance is not being contested since none of his will was disclosed so that is not of relevance at least at this time. If I am completely out of the will and other people who never loved, cared, or had any relationship in his will then I will challenge the will because he shouldnt be able to create or make changes as he has mental disease and he already is being f iui financially preyed upon people who do not have his best interests in mind, but his assets.
What i mean about his finances is that he is sending money people who are cheating him from the mail.
what exactly do you want so you could say this Jupiter=l4 is a positive verdict for you?
keep in mind that jupiter as mercury in mars exaltation, also your brother and L7's turned l2 pocket[/QUOTE] what do you mean by this?

waybread

Ace, I'm sorry , but the lack of clarity is a problem-- both with your posts and what the chart looks like.

Because now it's not a lawsuit, but a petition? This may mean that ordinary lawsuit significators don't apply.

I wonder if perhaps you won't get a clear answer from the judge on the day of your appointment.

Please let us know what happens. And good luck with your efforts to protect your grandfather.

Ace

It has always been a petition, i just think because this has been such an exhausting period I had a hard time conveying that message clearly. A petition is filed, judge reviews it, and actually does make a judgment. What would be the significators?

waybread

The judge is the 10th, you're the first, both ruled by Mercury. The moon is your emotional stake in the matter; but in the 10th, it also co-significates the judge. Unfortunately I'm not getting a clear read on the chart, but you and the judge seem to have some commonalities.