Sun and Venus singletons.

Inuse

I have two singleton's, Sun (Twice) And Venus.

I've read this is quite rare.

Mine involve Gemini (Sun) 1st house and Leo (Venus) 3rd house.

Leo rules the Sun and my Venus is in the 3rd house so i this all leaks through to my Gemini Sun creating a Sun/Venus energy.

I'd appreciate you're personal interpretation's and more information regarding singletons.

Attachments

• Fart.jpg
    Fart.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Domna

What I have read on the matter is that a singleton planet tends to gain importance, and by interpreting it's placements and aspects you'll get to the "heart of the chart". I think it was Bob Marks who wrote something like that.

I have a singleton Sun in Gemini myself, but in the 9th. It's my only planet in an air sign. I'm certainly very airy in nature, very Gemini... My Mercury is very prominently placed too though, so it's difficult to say where my Gemini Sun stops and my Mercury begins. And the Sun is very important to begin with, so it's bound to be powerful anyway.

according to some house systems I also have my chart ruler Venus as the only planet in a Succedent house, in Taurus in the 8th. It is also unaspected, so already overcompensating, lol... In any case, Venus/Taurus/8th house themes are certainly very noticeable in my life.