Transiting Saturn Square Natal Saturn

Somna7H

Banned
Next year Transiting Saturn will Square to my natal Saturn and Eros.
Please share your experiences.
Please share only positive aspects cos I fed up with negatives in my whole life.

Exalted Saturn 16° in Libra 5th H.
After that transit tSaturn with Square with my natal Mars,Pluto, Vertex and Jupiter respectively.

krusti

Serious for me it has been real tough but maybee i m late with my no decisions and i pay now....Since 2 weeks it s hell in my head ,Uranus give inflammation i have read so for me my allergy are at their top,lungs has trouble ,Uranus square can be tough

Saturn square Saturn is tough for mental,real tough ,it is stopping or try to stop your drive always , i m Taurus asc Lion ,i eat life but those transit has destroy that drive for a time
But ,be strong,talk to you and keep fighting ,best of luck :cool:

Somna7H

Banned
Serious for me it has been real tough but maybee i m late with my no decisions and i pay now....Since 2 weeks it s hell in my head ,Uranus give inflammation i have read so for me my allergy are at their top,lungs has trouble ,Uranus square can be tough

Saturn square Saturn is tough for mental,real tough ,it is stopping or try to stop your drive always , i m Taurus asc Lion ,i eat life but those transit has destroy that drive for a time
But ,be strong,talk to you and keep fighting ,best of luck :cool:

I have no Drive now since couple of years ever since I changed my residence near two years ago. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

krusti

Sorry , i m french ,from Quebec

When i say drive ,i mean momentum

The worst with Sat s Sat is for me so idiots fears you have for no reason for some minutes ,real fears coming fron no where :unsure:

Somna7H

Banned
I was checking Transit Chart of Jan,Feb etc. And found that tPluto will first Opposite nMercury, then Square nMars, then Square nPluto, then Squate nVertex, Opposite Sun. I'm really worried.

Lottowinner3883

March/April 1992 - I was in the 2nd grade and had a great time with my best friend and classmates. Transit saturn in Aquarius in the 5th house square mars/saturn conjunction in Scorpio in the 2nd.

Somna7H

Banned
March/April 1992 - I was in the 2nd grade and had a great time with my best friend and classmates. Transit saturn in Aquarius in the 5th house square mars/saturn conjunction in Scorpio in the 2nd.

1992 ?
I was in Class 2 in School.
I was Very Good Innocent Student but there were only Bullying.
It was One Vs All in Class.
Only Girls from upper class were good to me. :love:
From Class 1 to 4 were for both boys and girls but from Class 5 to 12 for Girls Only.