Why have three men from my past all reached out within 3 days of each other?

piercethevale

As to your question as to what I think those progressed aspects might mean, I can only surmise that if Waldemath's Moon is an actual entity/astrological phenomena, of actual affect, [as it is a very relatively new presence to me, as I was unaware of it's existence until apprx. two years ago] is that you might be kept from 'seeing' what is a 'False Love', and as to my own personal experience, that means affections far greater and deeper than mere infatuation mistaken for true love.

I have little knowledge, in fact, as to anything other than the 'traditional Lilith' that astrodienst gives, first and foremost, in recommendation to utilize. As I've been trying to understand that one far, far longer, a time...and I'm, as yet, still quite unsure of what to make of that one, except for a simile spoken to me, recently, by a clairvoyant of genuine abilities. {She said to,"... imagine the last 10 to 30 feet of a tornado, that part of the tornado that touches the ground...and now try to imagine holding on to it and trying to control it. Lilith is like that", she told me.}

I am very impressed by mdinariz's replies about relationships. that's some of the best and well expressed advice I've ever read on the subject. Maybe he, or she, is even a professional at counseling or has been approached as an astrologer for counseling on the subject by many clients.

When I used to 'get around more", than I do nowadays, it was the subject most often asked of me to look into by friends and associates, and even people I had just met, upon hearing that I had been studying and practicing astrology...only I'm nowhere near that good.

I also agree with his assessment of Pluto in a persons chart as to what is "typically" the behavior and such but I do want to add that I have seen quite the exceptions to that generalization..not often, in fact somewhat rarely, but those people do exist. I like to think that I'm more of the latter kind myself. i do have a Pluto conj. by less than a 3 1/2 degree orb of exactness to my M.C. and in the 21st degree of Leo, the sign of its' 'Exaltation', it is trine to my natal Venus in the 16th of Aries and Mercury in the 28th of Aries, not to mention sextile Neptune and Saturn in tight mutual conj. in the 22nd and 23rd of Libra and also part of a "Harmonic Rectangle" involving all the aforementioned along with a Moon/I.C. conj. of less than a half of a degree mutual conj. in the 25th of Aquarius. It has all been of noticable, observable, affect during the course of the nearly 61 years I've been alive, as to such degree that I will swear to it...and for the very most part, largely, of beneficent effects, both as to myself and to those that had to, live with me or, work alongside me.

...but I do know a few people that would very likely swear that I get quite overbearing when asserting to be "cock-sure" about some subject or another.

...and I'll admit to having been as that, at least, a few times during my life on a subject or two:whistling::bandit:

{:pinched:}

Last edited:

anjelik

As to your question as to what I think those progressed aspects might mean, I can only surmise that if Waldemath's Moon is an actual entity/astrological phenomena, of actual affect, [as it is a very relatively new presence to me, as I was unaware of it's existence until apprx. two years ago] is that you might be kept from 'seeing' what is a 'False Love', and as to my own personal experience, that means affections far greater and deeper than mere infatuation mistaken for true love.

I have little knowledge, in fact, as to anything other than the 'traditional Lilith' that astrodienst gives, first and foremost, in recommendation to utilize. As I've been trying to understand that one far, far longer, a time...and I'm, as yet, still quite unsure of what to make of that one, except for a simile spoken to me, recently, by a clairvoyant of genuine abilities. {She said to,"... imagine the last 10 to 30 feet of a tornado, that part of the tornado that touches the ground...and now try to imagine holding on to it and trying to control it. Lilith is like that", she told me.}

I am very impressed by mdinariz's replies about relationships. that's some of the best and well expressed advice I've ever read on the subject. Maybe he, or she, is even a professional at counseling or has been approached as an astrologer for counseling on the subject by many clients.

When I used to 'get around more", than I do nowadays, it was the subject most often asked of me to look into by friends and associates, and even people I had just met, upon hearing that I had been studying and practicing astrology...only I'm nowhere near that good.

I also agree with his assessment of Pluto in a persons chart as to what is "typically" the behavior and such but I do want to add that I have seen quite the exceptions to that generalization..not often, in fact somewhat rarely, but those people do exist. I like to think that I'm more of the latter kind myself. i do have a Pluto conj. by less than a 3 1/2 degree orb of exactness to my M.C. and in the 21st degree of Leo, the sign of its' 'Exaltation', it is trine to my natal Venus in the 16th of Aries and Mercury in the 28th of Aries, not to mention sextile Neptune and Saturn in tight mutual conj. in the 22nd and 23rd of Libra and also part of a "Harmonic Rectangle" involving all the aforementioned along with a Moon/I.C. conj. of less than a half of a degree mutual conj. in the 25th of Aquarius. It has all been of noticable, observable, affect during the course of the nearly 61 years I've been alive, as to such degree that I will swear to it...and for the very most part, largely, of beneficent effects, both as to myself and to those that had to, live with me or, work alongside me.

...but I do know a few people that would very likely swear that I get quite overbearing when asserting to be "cock-sure" about some subject or another.

...and I'll admit to having been as that, at least, a few times during my life on a subject or two:whistling::bandit:

{:pinched:}

Thank you for your response and interpretation! Are you saying that I am currently in false love or was previously in false love? With the above mentioned men I was infatuated with each of them, even though I knew in the back of my mind that they were no good and that it would probably never amount to anything. It was more like being hopeful and kind of pathetic (I hate to admit that out loud, but true). I am slightly flattered and also annoyed that they think they can come back into my life. Sorry, I've moved on. I am not single for life waiting for you to drop me a line and then come running.

I think Pluto is an energy the Pluto person is really unaware of projecting. I have been described by my friend as very intense and I don't see myself that way at all. I also met with a professional astrologer and he said that by the way I asked a question in an email he laughed to himself and thought "oh she is intense." I said something like I wanted to "maximize my time." Well, I'm paying for the session, so I want as much time as possible! I am more aware of my intense energy and try to scale it back. Luckily I have Sun trine Jupiter so it is not like BAM in your face and is more masked by a happy go lucky attitude. I do think I am my own worst enemy in relationships as far as not trusting and trying to control. My boyfriend has said to me (not in at least 4 months, come to think of it..) that I need to stop holding him accountable for what other guys did to me in the past because he is not them. He is right - it's not fair to not trust or keep suspicious of everything because of the bad choices I made in the past. I would get irritated if someone did that to me. I still have my moments like I said where my mind runs away with me and I go insane.

anjelik

Retro mars activated the april 15 total lunar eclipse at 25°15' libra over the weekend. It is square to your descendant.

I also have become a lot more physically active (outdoors) since mars went retro. However, it does coincide with temps that are finally above freezing. Time to prepare for spring activities. The spring equinox is only 3 days away!

But it is also squaring my AC too. Hmmmmm this eclipse will be interesting. I wonder what will happen. I am kind of nervous. I do like the energy Rx Mars has brought me. I also have noticed people are A LOT less combative. It's pretty nice. Why is Mars in Libra considered in detriment if everyone is so much more civil!?

eekndyn

I'm not an astrologer. So commenting I try to avoid, howrver i noticed you just has a venus return. Venus in capricorn, which was retrograde for extended amount of time. In your 1st. Again stressing I'm not an astrologer, but I would refrain from thoughts about the past. (Easier said than done, I know too well) venus is pushing forward and she is done with the past. I would stop putting thought into it. Yes coincidently they all call within day. They all have a fancy accent. If one has past your test and after the superficial. Nonsense fades, you still feel a connection. I wouldn't put a second thought into the past what if, I would focus on future what if. Jup is closing in on where your heading this life. And going to transit your 7th. I was born the same year as you. So somehow intuitively, I want to say yeah attention is great, and wow how ironic all these past life fancy talkinn fellas all want to convo.

eekndyn

Sorry hit reply too early. I wish I could read more into it. But i would say along the lines of what your friends say, although I would add, or think somehow this is a test that I will pass. Go after what you really what

anjelik

eekndyn: Thanks for your reply. I do agree that I think it's some sort of strange test. It was just strange with it all coming together at once. Venus Return could be an explanation also. Even my friends who think astrology is nonsense said, "what do the stars say?" Ha! Either way, I am glad I am in a different place and they are all still stuck in the same pattern of life. It's semi-flattering but at the same time I wonder if they really thought I was that great, then why wouldn't they have tried to keep me? They were all part of a learning experience for me I think. It's like going with the Ghost from Christmas past and looking at all of the mistakes you made and what an idiot you were. I guess there is no such thing as wasted time because you always have something to reflect on in hindsight.

eekndyn

eekndyn: Thanks for your reply. I do agree that I think it's some sort of strange test. It was just strange with it all coming together at once. Venus Return could be an explanation also. Even my friends who think astrology is nonsense said, "what do the stars say?" Ha! Either way, I am glad I am in a different place and they are all still stuck in the same pattern of life. It's semi-flattering but at the same time I wonder if they really thought I was that great, then why wouldn't they have tried to keep me? They were all part of a learning experience for me I think. It's like going with the Ghost from Christmas past and looking at all of the mistakes you made and what an idiot you were. I guess there is no such thing as wasted time because you always have something to reflect on in hindsight.
The ghost of Christmas past. Ha I can relate, like how far in the past is this going to go. Yes it is flattering, and it's not did they think I'm that great. Obviously, but what do they want? Probably not interested in providing security love trust and accept you in your old age. Have you done your synastry on your boyfriend. Is there any promise. Like I would seriously be one to vote for astrological matching prior to marriage. No it won't work get over and be patient. I would even go as far as evaluating ones mental stability as for raising a child. I know that sounds wrong, but my god it could change a lot. Pressing the issue of accurately noting the birth time.
Sometimes we are given the test before the lesson. I would only do what I would want done to me. :)

Tessie

Banned
I've acquired it from reading British papers and from the several English and Australian women I've known.

With all due respect, what you have said is nationalist discrimination based on the subjetive views of a couple of women. Objectively, there is nothing out there to say that British men are "known" to treat women badly. To the contrary, they are known for being gentlemen. There are exceptions to every rule.

I am British and have dated three American men, all who have been unimaginable *****. And even alongside that, and the agreements I get from my American girlfriends, and the cray news stories about guns, robberies, murders, religious extremists, military rapes in foreign coutries, and death penality in the US, I would not dream of publically announcing/concluding that American men are known to treat women badly.

If you choose to not take a lesson from this, fine, but I hope you may understand gently that what you said was flippant, nationalist, discriminatory and offensive (and non-objective, owing to insignificant sample size). I hope I have not offended you.

Last edited:

mdinaz

Of course there are exceptions. I am also not going to assume the people I know were lying, nor that all the people I've read hundreds of comments on are also lying. Everyone has their perception. I've also been in England and I know what I saw as well. I have no doubt you have your perceptions of Americans too, and I've been in many foreign countries and have discussed this with a number of nationalities. I'm not offended in the least. While we think the world is getting smaller and smaller all the time, it is still quite quite large and mysterious.

Tessie

Banned
Of course there are exceptions. I am also not going to assume the people I know were lying, nor that all the people I've read hundreds of comments on are also lying. Everyone has their perception. I've also been in England and I know what I saw as well. I have no doubt you have your perceptions of Americans too, and I've been in many foreign countries and have discussed this with a number of nationalities. I'm not offended in the least. While we think the world is getting smaller and smaller all the time, it is still quite quite large and mysterious.

No, I dont have perceptions of "Americans" since I do not tar everyone with the same brush. That is my point. I am not saying that your people are "lying." I am saying their experience is subjective. And you are using it to make an objective judgement.

If -all- those English men you mention were examined, one might find they have problems owing to mental health, genetics, socioeconmic grouping, parental conduct, medication, drugs, compatibility issues, etc, and one could find easily that none of their behaviours, which you judge as "bad," are caused by them being British per se. Humans are not nations and should not be judged/sterotyped as such.

On a more spiritual note, I almost moved to the US to be with a man I was in a relationship with. When it all went pete tong (wrong), I saw it as a timely/spirtual sign that I should not move. As you say, the universe is mysterious but also functions like clockwork. Some things could be profitably chalked up to that rather than resorting to discrimination. Peace be with you.

Last edited:

anjelik

The ghost of Christmas past. Ha I can relate, like how far in the past is this going to go. Yes it is flattering, and it's not did they think I'm that great. Obviously, but what do they want? Probably not interested in providing security love trust and accept you in your old age. Have you done your synastry on your boyfriend. Is there any promise. Like I would seriously be one to vote for astrological matching prior to marriage. No it won't work get over and be patient. I would even go as far as evaluating ones mental stability as for raising a child. I know that sounds wrong, but my god it could change a lot. Pressing the issue of accurately noting the birth time.
Sometimes we are given the test before the lesson. I would only do what I would want done to me. :)

Well, I know what they want.....which is what irritates me. I mean, to be fair, I don't want to date them either. They didn't bring out a side of me that made me want to act in a secure and nurturing way either. The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend was his Pisces Venus. At first I was cold as ice to him because I don't buy into the whole fairy tale happily ever after nonsense. If a guy is being all gooey to me in the beginning, I immediately mark him as "probably lying." Generally I see my girlfriends fall for all the BS guys say and not pay attention to their actions. My boyfriend has a Pisces Mercury also so he has a tendency to just speak and not follow through... which he has gotten better at since I have said to him not to speak if he isn't really going to do what he said (his father agrees and said his mother always used to say that to him so I know I'm not alone).

We have a pretty nice synastry - we have some great aspects and some terrible aspects.. but that is what keeps things interesting.

Positive Aspects:
Our Venus' sextile
My Sun trine his Uranus
My Saturn sextile his Neptune
My Saturn conjunct his Pluto
My Mars conjunct his Pluto
My Mercury trine his Pluto
My Mercury sextile his Neptune
My Moon trine his NN
My Uranus sextile hisNN
My Moon sextile his AC
My Uranus trine his AC
His Sun conjunct my Jupiter
His Sun sextile my Chiron
His Moon conjunct my Mercury
His Moon trine my Mars
His moon trine my Saturn
His moon trine my Pluto
His Jupiter trine my Saturn
His Jupiter trine my Pluto
His Saturn trine my Neptune
His Saturn sextile my Pluto
His Mars conjunct my DC
His Uranus conjunct my MC

Negative aspects that I definitely notice:
*** His Mars squaring my Mars, Pluto and Saturn
My Sun square his Neptune
My Mercury square his Uranus
His Mercury square my Neptune
His Venus square my Neptune

Oppositions - which I happen to think have their pros and cons depending on how you work with the energy:
My Venus opposite his Mars - creates some nice heat :)
His Jupiter opposite my Neptune

I would say in terms of problematic aspect is his Mars squaring my Libra stellium. However, I think we have other aspects that balance that out and make us come together as a team instead of working against each other. I think that is because of his Jupiter and Moon trine my 3 malefics also. So it's like two positives kind of smooth over a big negative. Not that the negative isn't there (because I see it) but I think his Jupiter in Gemini and Aquarius Moon come to the rescue! But I would be totally lying if I said that I don't see his Mars try to go head to head with my planets at times.

My Venus and Sun square his Neptune I think gives him rose tinted glasses towards me. So this could be negative if he doesn't see me REALLY. I try to be very very up front with him because I don't want him to ever feel like he's been duped once the blinders come off (if they are still on). Who knows if this will ever happen.. hope not!

My Mercury square his Uranus.... I think I can be a little weird for him sometimes. He gets a little uncomfortable with my off the wall concepts and such, but I don't think it's too awful. He just says, "stop being weird!"

And his Mercury square my Neptune I find annoying because he has Mercury in Pisces and it is square Neptune so he really has issues with communicating properly and processing information. He will say something and claim he never said it. It really annoys me. But I think the issue is that he really doesn't think he did. So yes, sometimes there are communication issues - texting is one of them. I have my Mercury in Aqua, so I can have long detailed conversations via email or text and not have an issue with it. He always takes things the wrong way when we text so the rule is important things need to be discussed verbally so that tone is not lost.

I don't know if I think we should be astrologically matched for marriage but I do think there should be sanity tests for breeding. There are just so many awful people out there that abuse and neglect children and animals. It really blows my mind. I could never hurt another human being physically... verbally.. sure, if you deserve a good tongue lashing. I've never even punched anyone in my life. The closest I've come is when I was 15 getting into a fight with my best friend because she was being obnoxious and sat on my head and I was screaming, "Get off me, I can't breathe!!" and she snarkily said, "Yes you can, you're talking." So when she got off of me I tackled her and then there was some hair pulling, maybe some hitting and then my mother pulled us apart, we ignored each other for a few days and then it was done. There have been MANY times where I've envisioned myself taking someone by the hair and slamming their face into a counter or a pool table. But thank goodness for Saturn conjunct Mars (both Rx!). So I just boil over and explode on them and leave before I do something I regret (like physically harm someone). I definitely understand the phrase "seeing red" though,

Just out of interest, where does this 'common knowledge' come from? I have never heard it.

I don't think geographically men treat women any differently. Women are treated poorly because they allow themselves to be treated that way. The only person you have to blame for your suffering is yourself in most cases. The unfortunate reality of life that is that people prey on and exploit people's weaknesses every day. I don't want to suggest that people who are abused are "at fault," because that just sounds ignorant and harsh, but people that are abusive target weaker people that they know they will be able to get away with their behavior with. When it comes to relationships and being treated poorly, I think that really boils down to something within the other person. If you have high self worth you are less likely to put up with someone you treating you poorly. This is just my own experience and also personal observation from watching friends.

I do think English and Irish men are more likely to be boozers than American men, but I think it is just purely cultural. It's a lot more acceptable to be a total drunken fool over there than it is in the US. My boyfriend even said to me, "I think we drink more when you are over here than when in NY." It's totally true - most Americans unless they have Irish or English heritage do not drink very much. I dated a second generation Italian guy when I was in my early 20s and it frustrated me that we would go to dinner and he would order water. It made me feel like a total alcoholic for ordering two glasses of wine.. but I digress! I think that many the above behavior (drinking with his buddies every weekend) can be seen as a little selfish and not exactly what a woman is looking for when starting a family with a man. One of my boyfriend's friends is like this. He has three kids and I find it insane that his girlfriend (probably the keyword there...no way I would have three children with someone that wouldn't commit to me, but hey that's just me) puts up with it.

mdinaz

I don't think geographically men treat women any differently. Women are treated poorly because they allow themselves to be treated that way.

This is cultural - in some countries women are expected to be more subservient and less outspoken. This is particularly true in places like Muslim countries or some Asian cultures. When women are more subservient, then they will be treated poorly. American women tend to be very outspoken.

I think that many the above behavior (drinking with his buddies every weekend) can be seen as a little selfish and not exactly what a woman is looking for when starting a family with a man. One of my boyfriend's friends is like this. He has three kids and I find it insane that his girlfriend (probably the keyword there...no way I would have three children with someone that wouldn't commit to me, but hey that's just me) puts up with it.

This type of behavior is what you expect out of a 20 year-old, not a man in his 30s or 40s. Sadly, many still behave this way and the women that involve themselves with them keep thinking it will change but you can't change someone who hasn't grown up by the time he's 30.

Tessie

Banned
Anjelik, I agree obviously that it takes two to tango and any adult who allows abuse to continue has a responsibility in this abuse (by definition). However, I think the issue of abuse comes further down the line from the idea of someone being "not so nice" that mdinaz quoted, because the latter may involve behaviour that is not inherently "good" or "bad," it is behaviour deemed acceptable for some and unacceptable for others. Perfect example of this is the couple you quote (at the bottom of your text) who seem to be happy: the arragement is optimal for them, whereas another woman, for example, yourself, may consider it a no-deal for multiple reasons.

On the other hand, it is worthy to consider that a person who is nice to (a generic) you but not to others is not a nice person. Thus whether a woman allows a man to treat her badly is somewhat besides the point, because that man may just hold it down with that woman but secretly abuse a child or his previous girlfriends. Sociopathic people, defined by innate lack of empathy, are often charming and disguise through behaviour what is really going on inside. So a (generic) woman who thinks she's over the finish line because a certain man would never dare to treat her badly could be wrong because he may just do it undercover to more defenseless or financially dependent individuals: who are limited and therefore not responsible for the abuse.

There are always two sides to a coin. To relate this to the above conversation, this is a human fault. Or some may say it is the good/evil dichotomy. Some opportunities afford more choice than others. It is easy to say we understand why certain things happen, but we cant always be sure. The universe works in mysterious ways and all we ever have is a human perception.

piercethevale

Well, I know what they want.....which is what irritates me. I mean, to be fair, I don't want to date them either. They didn't bring out a side of me that made me want to act in a secure and nurturing way either. The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend was his Pisces Venus. At first I was cold as ice to him because I don't buy into the whole fairy tale happily ever after nonsense. If a guy is being all gooey to me in the beginning, I immediately mark him as "probably lying." Generally I see my girlfriends fall for all the BS guys say and not pay attention to their actions. My boyfriend has a Pisces Mercury also so he has a tendency to just speak and not follow through... which he has gotten better at since I have said to him not to speak if he isn't really going to do what he said (his father agrees and said his mother always used to say that to him so I know I'm not alone).

We have a pretty nice synastry - we have some great aspects and some terrible aspects.. but that is what keeps things interesting.

Positive Aspects:
Our Venus' sextile
My Sun trine his Uranus
My Moon trine his NN
My Uranus sextile hisNN
My Moon sextile his AC
My Uranus trine his AC
His Moon trine my Mars
His moon trine my Saturn
His moon trine my Pluto
His Mars conjunct my DC

Oppositions - which I happen to think have their pros and cons depending on how you work with the energy:

I would say in terms of problematic aspect is his Mars squaring my Libra stellium. However, I think we have other aspects that balance that out and make us come together as a team instead of working against each other. I think that is because of his Jupiter and Moon trine my 3 malefics also. So it's like two positives kind of smooth over a big negative. Not that the negative isn't there (because I see it) but I think his Jupiter in Gemini and Aquarius Moon come to the rescue! But I would be totally lying if I said that I don't see his Mars try to go head to head with my planets at times.

My Venus and Sun square his Neptune I think gives him rose tinted glasses towards me. So this could be negative if he doesn't see me REALLY. I try to be very very up front with him because I don't want him to ever feel like he's been duped once the blinders come off (if they are still on). Who knows if this will ever happen.. hope not!

My Mercury square his Uranus.... I think I can be a little weird for him sometimes. He gets a little uncomfortable with my off the wall concepts and such, but I don't think it's too awful. He just says, "stop being weird!"

And his Mercury square my Neptune I find annoying because he has Mercury in Pisces and it is square Neptune so he really has issues with communicating properly and processing information. He will say something and claim he never said it. It really annoys me. But I think the issue is that he really doesn't think he did. So yes, sometimes there are communication issues - texting is one of them. I have my Mercury in Aqua, so I can have long detailed conversations via email or text and not have an issue with it. He always takes things the wrong way when we text so the rule is important things need to be discussed verbally so that tone is not lost.

I don't know if I think we should be astrologically matched for marriage but I do think there should be sanity tests for breeding. There are just so many awful people out there that abuse and neglect children and animals. It really blows my mind. I could never hurt another human being physically... verbally.. sure, if you deserve a good tongue lashing. I've never even punched anyone in my life. The closest I've come is when I was 15 getting into a fight with my best friend because she was being obnoxious and sat on my head and I was screaming, "Get off me, I can't breathe!!" and she snarkily said, "Yes you can, you're talking." So when she got off of me I tackled her and then there was some hair pulling, maybe some hitting and then my mother pulled us apart, we ignored each other for a few days and then it was done. There have been MANY times where I've envisioned myself taking someone by the hair and slamming their face into a counter or a pool table. But thank goodness for Saturn conjunct Mars (both Rx!). So I just boil over and explode on them and leave before I do something I regret (like physically harm someone). I definitely understand the phrase "seeing red" though,

I don't think geographically men treat women any differently. Women are treated poorly because they allow themselves to be treated that way. The only person you have to blame for your suffering is yourself in most cases. The unfortunate reality of life that is that people prey on and exploit people's weaknesses every day. I don't want to suggest that people who are abused are "at fault," because that just sounds ignorant and harsh, but people that are abusive target weaker people that they know they will be able to get away with their behavior with. When it comes to relationships and being treated poorly, I think that really boils down to something within the other person. If you have high self worth you are less likely to put up with someone you treating you poorly. This is just my own experience and also personal observation from watching friends.

I do think English and Irish men are more likely to be boozers than American men, but I think it is just purely cultural. It's a lot more acceptable to be a total drunken fool over there than it is in the US. My boyfriend even said to me, "I think we drink more when you are over here than when in NY." It's totally true - most Americans unless they have Irish or English heritage do not drink very much. I dated a second generation Italian guy when I was in my early 20s and it frustrated me that we would go to dinner and he would order water. It made me feel like a total alcoholic for ordering two glasses of wine.. but I digress! I think that many the above behavior (drinking with his buddies every weekend) can be seen as a little selfish and not exactly what a woman is looking for when starting a family with a man. One of my boyfriend's friends is like this. He has three kids and I find it insane that his girlfriend (probably the keyword there...no way I would have three children with someone that wouldn't commit to me, but hey that's just me) puts up with it.

As you make no mention of any aspects to your Moon, I'd say that the relationship isn't one that you'll find will endure.
Even a 'bad aspect' to your Moon would be better than none at all in my own, much experienced but, humble opinion... and that of my brothers' opinion as well. My 'ex' made no aspects to my natal Moon... and it's all the more important when in consideration of a woman's natal chart. My brother first made me aware of this attribute when he told me that the relationship with my 'ex' wouldn't last and explained why.
...and are you saying that you have a Mars, saturn & Pluto conjunction... If so...WOW...that's one I haven't run into before. I'm not saying anything other than that is an aspect I would have to spend an afternoon contemplating on just to get the 'feel of it' and that I'm now intrigued by the combination.

I personally don't put much of any, if any at all, faith in the attributes of the signs as I am a believer in the sidereal Zodiac, and I believe that presently the Spring equinox, since 2008, occurs in the 29th degree of Aquarius. Although some of the descriptions of my own Scorpio Asc., Taurus Sun, and Aquarian Moon by Tropical Zodiacal descriptions are very true about myself. The only reason for that is because I think that over many centuries the attributes of the preceding signs became associated with those signs. ..and what that has amounted to is the very reason for why I don't use the alleged attributes of the signs enter my summations to anyone who has requested an Astrological natal chart and evaluation from me or a synastry evaluation.

I do recommend the book, "The Astrology of Human Relationships" by the authors Sakoian and Acker for the reason that I use their "Astrologers Handbook" and have so since I started the study of this "Science" in 1984 and that it was the book my brother had been using and he was the person that convinced me, when I was 31 years old and had been a total skeptic of astrology prior to that day, that some of the beliefs and techniques utilized by a few astrologers were actually, if not completely accurate or true, were indeed far more so than not. Other than the sections of the book pertaining to attributes of the signs and on Houses and planetary rulerships and on planetary matters pertaining to the Houses, I have yet to find fault with any other part of the book. Another reason I prefer the book, and very much so, is for the reason that the two authors do recognize and address the metaphysical proclivities bestowed and, or, affected by astrological aspects and natal placements and, also, what attributes of spiritually oriented energies that astrological influences do manifest, or might be retarded, by natal chart conditions as well.

I also have Ursula Lewis' Astrology Handbook and have found the brief sections on matters of synastry to be very accurate and value it for its' succinctness and, when it was in better shape, and I was younger and still interested in dating, I always kept it in the glovebox of my car...just in case I met someone I might be interested in dating and also happened to find out what her birth date was...as I also kept my ephemeris in the glove box. {I would come up with an excuse to go to the car and check things out very quickly. If all i saw was an overwhelming number of reasons not to get too involved I wouldn't ask to see her again for a date... or another date. But that was before this century and the internet became anything other than just a minor curiosity that might amount to something, someday....and hand held portable devices with which to access the internet anywhere, anytime. Although I would probably still carry those books if I was that age and also was interested in dating presently. In the 12 years from 1988 to 2000 [I broke up with my 'ex' in 1988] I probably used the two books for my own need a half dozen times...but as I became known to be adept at synastry astrology and for giving useful advice that helped I used it so many times for helping someone, or a 'couple', that approached me and asked for advice that I could only make a 'ball park' estimate of the number.

Those half dozen times were either at one of two taverns that I liked to have a beer or two after work, two or three days a week, and as I knew the bartenders well, {as back before the turn of the century Folsom was a small town between 3800 residents in 1977, when I first visited the area, I and about 25,000 by 1995. It is presently near a population of 80,000. I moved here in Dec. '85] and always have been a generous 'tipper', I could persuade the bartender to ask a woman for her i.d. and then slip me the birth date.

I do find your observations of Italians to be accurate as to my own immediate family and kin.
I am half Italian, my father was a first generation Italian American, and I never saw him drunk once during my entire life when he was alive. He would have a glass of wine on an occasion, with dinner and when he did He insisted that I also have a small glass, since the time I was about 8 years old. He very rarely had a 'cocktail afterwards. He died in 1997 and, when my mother passed in 2011, my sister asked me to clear out the liquor cabinet in the folks home. I found about a little more than a dozen bottles of different spirits, most all were liqueurs, and nearly all of which dated to the 1950's, that still had most of the contents inside. Although a bottle of whiskey or brandy and a bottle of vodka would be replaced about every year and a half to three years at their house, entirely for the reason that guests were offered a drink and, when accepted, the request most of the time was for one of the three.

My mother rarely even touched any alcohol for the very reason her father and brother were alcoholics at some point in their lives. I can't blame them for having become such, as her father had a pretty rough time after her mom died when she was only four and the eldest of three siblings, in the midst of the Great Depression and living in Oklahoma. ...not to mention the fact that her family has some native American ancestry and the belief held by many that the "American Indian can't hold their liquor" and become easily addicted to it [which I'm not saying is true or not...I'm just sayin']

My father had 8 siblings and not a one drank anymore than He did, so either your assessment of Italian men, and women, is quite accurate in general, or it certainly is a fitting description to a 'T', in regards, as to my family and a number of in-laws of mine that are Italian also.

Last edited:

eekndyn

Positive Aspects:
Our Venus' sextile
My Sun trine his Uranus
My Moon trine his NN
My Uranus sextile hisNN
My Moon sextile his AC
My Uranus trine his AC
His Moon trine my Mars
His moon trine my Saturn
His moon trine my Pluto
His Mars conjunct my DC

I will vouch and say venus/nep is ouch.
Again not an astrologer I just think my mercury is being fired up at the moment. But i absolutely must say what behind the veil must be true and just. Once that veil drops nothing but the truth must be left. So keep it real. I know there is a lot more to it but a chart would help much.

anjelik

As you make no mention of any aspects to your Moon, I'd say that the relationship isn't one that you'll find will endure.
Even a 'bad aspect' to your Moon would be better than none at all in my own, much experienced but, humble opinion... and that of my brothers' opinion as well. My 'ex' made no aspects to my natal Moon... and it's all the more important when in consideration of a woman's natal chart. My brother first made me aware of this attribute when he told me that the relationship with my 'ex' wouldn't last and explained why.
...and are you saying that you have a Mars, saturn & Pluto conjunction... If so...WOW...that's one I haven't run into before. I'm not saying anything other than that is an aspect I would have to spend an afternoon contemplating on just to get the 'feel of it' and that I'm now intrigued by the combination.

I personally don't put much of any, if any at all, faith in the attributes of the signs as I am a believer in the sidereal Zodiac, and I believe that presently the Spring equinox, since 2008, occurs in the 29th degree of Aquarius. Although some of the descriptions of my own Scorpio Asc., Taurus Sun, and Aquarian Moon by Tropical Zodiacal descriptions are very true about myself. The only reason for that is because I think that over many centuries the attributes of the preceding signs became associated with those signs. ..and what that has amounted to is the very reason for why I don't use the alleged attributes of the signs enter my summations to anyone who has requested an Astrological natal chart and evaluation from me or a synastry evaluation.

I do recommend the book, "The Astrology of Human Relationships" by the authors Sakoian and Acker for the reason that I use their "Astrologers Handbook" and have so since I started the study of this "Science" in 1984 and that it was the book my brother had been using and he was the person that convinced me, when I was 31 years old and had been a total skeptic of astrology prior to that day, that some of the beliefs and techniques utilized by a few astrologers were actually, if not completely accurate or true, were indeed far more so than not. Other than the sections of the book pertaining to attributes of the signs and on Houses and planetary rulerships and on planetary matters pertaining to the Houses, I have yet to find fault with any other part of the book. Another reason I prefer the book, and very much so, is for the reason that the two authors do recognize and address the metaphysical proclivities bestowed and, or, affected by astrological aspects and natal placements and, also, what attributes of spiritually oriented energies that astrological influences do manifest, or might be retarded, by natal chart conditions as well.

I also have Ursula Lewis' Astrology Handbook and have found the brief sections on matters of synastry to be very accurate and value it for its' succinctness and, when it was in better shape, and I was younger and still interested in dating, I always kept it in the glovebox of my car...just in case I met someone I might be interested in dating and also happened to find out what her birth date was...as I also kept my ephemeris in the glove box. {I would come up with an excuse to go to the car and check things out very quickly. If all i saw was an overwhelming number of reasons not to get too involved I wouldn't ask to see her again for a date... or another date. But that was before this century and the internet became anything other than just a minor curiosity that might amount to something, someday....and hand held portable devices with which to access the internet anywhere, anytime. Although I would probably still carry those books if I was that age and also was interested in dating presently. In the 12 years from 1988 to 2000 [I broke up with my 'ex' in 1988] I probably used the two books for my own need a half dozen times...but as I became known to be adept at synastry astrology and for giving useful advice that helped I used it so many times for helping someone, or a 'couple', that approached me and asked for advice that I could only make a 'ball park' estimate of the number.

Those half dozen times were either at one of two taverns that I liked to have a beer or two after work, two or three days a week, and as I knew the bartenders well, {as back before the turn of the century Folsom was a small town between 3800 residents in 1977, when I first visited the area, I and about 25,000 by 1995. It is presently near a population of 80,000. I moved here in Dec. '85] and always have been a generous 'tipper', I could persuade the bartender to ask a woman for her i.d. and then slip me the birth date.

I do find your observations of Italians to be accurate as to my own immediate family and kin.
I am half Italian, my father was a first generation Italian American, and I never saw him drunk once during my entire life when he was alive. He would have a glass of wine on an occasion, with dinner and when he did He insisted that I also have a small glass, since the time I was about 8 years old. He very rarely had a 'cocktail afterwards. He died in 1997 and, when my mother passed in 2011, my sister asked me to clear out the liquor cabinet in the folks home. I found about a little more than a dozen bottles of different spirits, most all were liqueurs, and nearly all of which dated to the 1950's, that still had most of the contents inside. Although a bottle of whiskey or brandy and a bottle of vodka would be replaced about every year and a half to three years at their house, entirely for the reason that guests were offered a drink and, when accepted, the request most of the time was for one of the three.

My mother rarely even touched any alcohol for the very reason her father and brother were alcoholics at some point in their lives. I can't blame them for having become such, as her father had a pretty rough time after her mom died when she was only four and the eldest of three siblings, in the midst of the Great Depression and living in Oklahoma. ...not to mention the fact that her family has some native American ancestry and the belief held by many that the "American Indian can't hold their liquor" and become easily addicted to it [which I'm not saying is true or not...I'm just sayin']

My father had 8 siblings and not a one drank anymore than He did, so either your assessment of Italian men, and women, is quite accurate in general, or it certainly is a fitting description to a 'T', in regards, as to my family and a number of in-laws of mine that are Italian also.

His Saturn squares my Moon. I thought I typed that. It's an iffy aspect for me since I have the Moon / Uranus opposition, it actually feels good that I can't spiral out of control. I am not a gooey person by nature so I don't feel emotionally blocked by the Saturn aspect. I think if I had a dramatic (Leo) or sensitive (Cancer) moon this would not feel great. And then my three malefics trine his moon in Aquarius. Our Saturns sextile as well (his is in detriment and mine is exalted). Our Venus sextile too and his is exalted and mine is weak in Capricorn. Mars / Venus opposition. I think there are a ton of aspects that indicate a relationship between two people.

And yes, I have 3 malefics by conjunction, all Libra and all retrograde. So I think I am actually the receiver of the bad energy more than anyone else. I have Sun square Jupiter so I think that is what people see most. I am pretty jolly on the exterior. At my worst I am pessimistic, head strong and a know it all. My boyfriend is very positive so I have to catch myself before speaking sometimes because I have a tendency to knock people down a peg. Just being with him has made me aware of this and so I make a concerted effort to focus on the positive of a situation than zeroing in on the negative and how things "could be better." I am feisty and I'm a fighter. I know why I am 32 and unmarried. If I was more submissive there is no reason I wouldn't be married with children by now. But I am not bowing down to anyone. I want a compromise and equality. Perhaps it's that energy, I don't know.

I have only known a few Italians to really get after on the booze. I have a Sicilian friend whose family really goes nuts - like would put my Irish family to shame kind of drinking. But, that's not super common as far as my interaction with European Italians. Italian Americans from NY and NJ are a whole different ball game. They are as boozy as an Irishmen. But that's because it's almost like a melting pot of a culture over here anyway.

BTW I am giggling at the thought of a guy going to his car to check something but then really looking up planetary positions.. haha.

anjelik

I will vouch and say venus/nep is ouch.
Again not an astrologer I just think my mercury is being fired up at the moment. But i absolutely must say what behind the veil must be true and just. Once that veil drops nothing but the truth must be left. So keep it real. I know there is a lot more to it but a chart would help much.

I've literally asked him if he REALLY sees me (and obviously he is like, "wtf are you going on about with this stars nonsense?"). He jokingly calls me his trophy wife to friends and we all laugh but I actually sit there and think, "does he really think this????" Sometimes I wonder with Neptune people - the way they perceive reality is shocking to me. If he sees a veil, I am not hiding anything behind it, so hopefully all will be well. :bandit: