Career

Jakari71

Hello Everyone here’s my details:
August 2,2004
Place-Huntsville,Alabama(usa)
Time-21:40(9:40pm) Will I be an rich and famous celebrity when my Saturn mahadasa starts?

creativei

Chart is nice you are born businessman though you desire media but you excel in business . financial house are well placed . sat venus gives financial independence you are independent socially financially . wealth will increase step by step not over night rich and all , you built wealth slow steady , that too only after marriage because sat venus gives wealth only after marriage . you change job that will mark your fortune , sat venus conjunction as soon as marriage happens person career changes , before that they may had low profile but after marriage they rise in career. will be famous and wealthy . spouse too contribute their share , hard working matured stable wife . that's plus point for you and that adds spice to your profession life . spouse comes from well to do family and you can use her wealth for your career too . this sat dasa marriage kids professional success many overseas journeys related to profession and spiritual .. but one thing is sure spouse will be nagging often sick will have some bitter qualities . other than that all nice . just wait for your time to come . instead of you your spouse has high chance of running business may be you may take over that . you are highly attached to her run after her . have lots of desire towards her . will wait for her command . she is the one who control you , not you ! . she is the captain of the family .

so concentrate on studies dont worry about horo its nice . things happens when right time comes . at present you may face some obstacles in education but indeed you finish good . take care of health its too troubles some time . dont fight with parents listen to their words esp with dad . . with little effort you can score high on academics also there will be frequent love issues and troubles through girls dont get into that ,. though love issues are fine but it wil spoil education , so dont go for that , just concentrate on education . indeed you have one bitter love experience in your higher studies , take care .. ..

Jakari71

Thank you also I’m not sure about college I want to pursue an career in Entertainment like acting or something or becoming famous on social media what will the results be for me in Saturn mahadasa that’s starting in August 2021 Will I be famous during this period?

creativei

Thank you also I’m not sure about college I want to pursue an career in Entertainment like acting or something or becoming famous on social media what will the results be for me in Saturn mahadasa that’s starting in August 2021 Will I be famous during this period?

An mahadasa gives its house power and its constellation power also which ever lords it connected to it . but mainly constellation power in my view .

sat as 1st and 12th lord in 5th with 4th and 9th lord as 1st lord its ok but as a 12th it gives problems in education love issues (its with venus ) venus as 9th lord problems with father but as a asc lord with 9th you are highly educated as well as influential . also sat is in jupiter star who is 2nd 11th good for finance father business . academic achievements . you earn many achievements in education and prof too . your chart indicates you do professional course which is directly connected with your profession . i say its legal line lawyer is suits you ., now you cant determine anything only at that time you know wat fate holds but as per chart one professional course is sure no chance of medical so only choice is legal . you can also try for media same time since 9th lord in 5th house of media but it doesn't mean everyone will do media related one . i know many charts whos 9th lord in 5th have done different course . but you earn through intellectual deeds . mercury signification of education is in 7th should give legal business related studies . you even have chances of studying abroad .

education is different from profession infact its nothing to do before job you know that only by practical experience all who highly qualifies are worrying for not able to use their education in prof . so dont think edu is all ,if u take successful people life they are school college drop out only . but im underestimating education but just saying its not all . only few work for they study .

i say for media its half chance . if you take professional course you can make it . always give imp for survival .go with job market do what course demand . media is uncertain its game of luck either it takes u high or put you down . so have backup first . first do professional course and then do media related course by side , dont make it prime .

sat dasa is good for education finance achievements titles awards , travels spirituality ,. expand of knowledge . even you get gains from father siblings . they help you in education ..

Marriage kids professional success happens in mercury dasa . either you will shine in computer related field or business field watever it is financial success is sure ,self made person .. .

Jakari71

An mahadasa gives its house power and its constellation power also which ever lords it connected to it . but mainly constellation power in my view .

sat as 1st and 12th lord in 5th with 4th and 9th lord as 1st lord its ok but as a 12th it gives problems in education love issues (its with venus ) venus as 9th lord problems with father but as a asc lord with 9th you are highly educated as well as influential . also sat is in jupiter star who is 2nd 11th good for finance father business . academic achievements . you earn many achievements in education and prof too . your chart indicates you do professional course which is directly connected with your profession . i say its legal line lawyer is suits you ., now you cant determine anything only at that time you know wat fate holds but as per chart one professional course is sure no chance of medical so only choice is legal . you can also try for media same time since 9th lord in 5th house of media but it doesn't mean everyone will do media related one . i know many charts whos 9th lord in 5th have done different course . but you earn through intellectual deeds . mercury signification of education is in 7th should give legal business related studies . you even have chances of studying abroad .

education is different from profession infact its nothing to do before job you know that only by practical experience all who highly qualifies are worrying for not able to use their education in prof . so dont think edu is all ,if u take successful people life they are school college drop out only . but im underestimating education but just saying its not all . only few work for they study .

i say for media its half chance . if you take professional course you can make it . always give imp for survival .go with job market do what course demand . media is uncertain its game of luck either it takes u high or put you down . so have backup first . first do professional course and then do media related course by side , dont make it prime .

sat dasa is good for education finance achievements titles awards , travels spirituality ,. expand of knowledge . even you get gains from father siblings . they help you in education ..

Marriage kids professional success happens in mercury dasa . either you will shine in computer related field or business field watever it is financial success is sure ,self made person .. .

Thank you so much !!! Very thankful for this