Neptune in the 3rd

sashafasha44

Just a theory and was wondering if anyone agrees or maybe it's 11th house I should be looking at.
Do you think Neptune and the third house can give a person issues when dealing with electronics such as their phone or the computer or filming etc. Like makes it more difficult for them for whatever reason things just malfunction? I think so but but not sure.

Cassiopeia

I'm not sure... I think Uranus is related to technology, so it might be the 11 house. The more experienced astrologers here can tell for sure :)

I have natal Neptune in the 3rd house, the truth is I'm having a harder time with new technologies or stuff like that, I don't grasp fast the functioning of it, I'm not intuitive enough for these things. Butin my case it's coming more because I'm not patient enough, I don't find joy in exploring how a gadget works, for example. I prefer someone shows me... :smile:

Lin

Please post your chart. There are many reasons why people can have problems with electronics/machinery/etc. To find out why YOU have issues with these things (assuming it isn't a long lasting transit) I'd have to see your chart.

Neptune in the 3rd can be part of the cause of many issues with communications...not necessarily only electronics.

If connected to the 7th house or 11th you could have communications issues with other people....partners, friends, etc. If Neptune is conjunct another planet, then you may have no clue this is happening.
Post your chart... :smile:

Lin

Last edited:

blondie89

Banned
Just a theory and was wondering if anyone agrees or maybe it's 11th house I should be looking at.
Do you think Neptune and the third house can give a person issues when dealing with electronics such as their phone or the computer or filming etc. Like makes it more difficult for them for whatever reason things just malfunction? I think so but but not sure.

I have neptun in 3rd but no problems

Its more like you live in your own dream world

On day im in reality but at night i will dream of a live a live i will never live bits its not sad, sometimes you image something tooo romantic or idealistic than it is..

Also it's a good position for fantasy writing (if other factors are included)

Last edited:

sashafasha44

Soooo, IDK why I am just seeing this. I don't even remember posting it tbh. Here is my chart, but seeing how I am over a year late I won't expect any reply. Thank you for the offer however. <3

https://i.imgur.com/gWkHtfg.png

I hope the link works, not too sure if it does.

Please post your chart. There are many reasons why people can have problems with electronics/machinery/etc. To find out why YOU have issues with these things (assuming it isn't a long lasting transit) I'd have to see your chart.

Neptune in the 3rd can be part of the cause of many issues with communications...not necessarily only electronics.

If connected to the 7th house or 11th you could have communications issues with other people....partners, friends, etc. If Neptune is conjunct another planet, then you may have no clue this is happening.
Post your chart... :smile:

Lin

dr. farr

Just a note; by whole sign Neptune is in your 4th house, Uranus in your 3rd, which fits with communications & electronic technologies, and conjunct the dragons tail, which indicates problems involving uranian connections in general and with 3rd house concerns in particular.
Neptune;} connects with much more subtle matters, especially relative to the 4th house.

Last edited:

wan

I believe my brother has his Neptune in his 3rd, and I don't think he has any problems with electronics/technology. In fact, he works in a computer-related field.

I would say I am way more technology-challenged, and my Neptune is nowhere near the 3rd.

Lin

Neptune AND Jupiter are in the 3rd house. VEry strongly connected. And Jupiter rules the 3rd house.
So yeah...these planets can cause you distractions and lack of concentration.

Making them malfunction? No. But transits to this conjunction could cause temporary (sometimes lengthy) issues with this area of the chart.

But...you know, you have much more difficult issues in your chart...well beyond electronics.
LIN

filarette

Less optimal side of Neptune in 3rd would be head in the clouds, misunderstandings due to foggy mind, forgetfulness etc

If you had some problems they probably could've arisen from Mercury in Aquarius (modern technical devices, electronics and all that). What kind of problems are we talking about, how frequently, can you compare them with transits?

LindaElena_

I am wondering if Sasha is still coming to this forum and still interested in this subject....
Sasha, if you still have questions re Neptune in your 3rd....let us know,
LindaElena

sashafasha44

Neptune AND Jupiter are in the 3rd house. VEry strongly connected. And Jupiter rules the 3rd house.
So yeah...these planets can cause you distractions and lack of concentration.

Making them malfunction? No. But transits to this conjunction could cause temporary (sometimes lengthy) issues with this area of the chart.

But...you know, you have much more difficult issues in your chart...well beyond electronics.
LIN
Are you talking about my strong oppositions

LindaElena_

Well, Mars and Moon are in a t-square with the Sun.... but that would have to do with relationships... not the subject you brought up.
BUT looking at your Neptune/Jupiter conjunction I have to say that IF you have to have that conjunction, you are lucky that IT makes some good aspects...
I don't think your issues with electronics has much to do with those placements...except by transit. Obviously, hard transits to Neptune/Jupiter conjunction in the 3rd...or really anywhere ....would cause communication breakdown. But there are creative aspects to it to...and some energy which gives you personal power. You may not be aware of this personal power..because again...Neptune is involved.
LindaElena

Lonerose99

I agree with those here that say Neptune in the 3h paired with electronically messing up communication would be because of lack of concentrating. Wrong buttons hit in the immediacy of haste and then poof, messed up!

your post is why I joined this forum. I have a Capricorn stellium in my 3rd house that includes Uranus, Saturn and Neptune all conjunct moon. The Neptune-moon conjunction has the tightest orb.

I have made electronics do crazy things. They Slow down, stop working, and sometimes connect to other devices randomly. Other people have experienced this with me as well. So yes this is extremely relevant to me

Forgotten Warrior

I have a Venus-Neptune conjunction in Aquarius in the 3rd house, both opposed by Jupiter.

I could say I am hasty using technology, particularly during games and online communication. I love using it as a way to immerse in my own fantasy worlds.

I love technology itself as well, although I am far from being an expert at fixing it, and sometimes it does get weirdly buggy, but not in a problematic way.

Even my own opinion about technology is confusing!

Last edited:

LindaElena_

I want to give Sasha some good news: with Jupiter coming up to those planets in Capricorn by trine, when Jupiter enters Taurus that should signal a more creative use of your Neptune/Jupiter energy.

Also: Saturn entering Pisces should ALSO be good...because you will be able to structure some of that energy ...even tho it's Neptune. Saturn will give your Neptune/Jupiter some direction...and the fact that they are in Capricorn is also favorable. So..be willing to take the clues and use them.

The Saturn may represent your meeting someone who will help you with your ''electronics issues.'' OR you may take a class....or two.

I still ask my kids to help me program music into my Iphone..etc...and delete stuff.. you just have to not be afraid of saying, ''this is not my talent''..:love:
There's nothing wrong with not having every skill in the world automatically at your fingertips...
LIndaElena