signs lacking planets

rosegarden

hi!

i have no planets in cancer, libra, virgo or taurus.

the thing that i'm most concerned about is the cancer one.
does this mean that i might be un-empathetic?

(sorry about my grammar :))

thank you if you can help!-

Cary2

Banned
hi!

No. Your question reveals one of the traps of conventional astrology that overemphasizes the signs and houses to the neglect of contacts between the many chart factors and planets.

Most people who are markedly empathic did not get that way because of simply having something situated in Cancer. An aspect between Moon and Jupiter is much more likely to symbolize empathy.

It may run counter to the astrological circles you run in, but I recommend you analyze the aspects, midpoint combinations, and configurations including points as well as planets before you worry excessively about signs and houses.

rosegarden

No. Your question reveals one of the traps of conventional astrology that overemphasizes the signs and houses to the neglect of contacts between the many chart factors and planets.

Most people who are markedly empathic did not get that way because of simply having something situated in Cancer. An aspect between Moon and Jupiter is much more likely to symbolize empathy.

It may run counter to the astrological circles you run in, but I recommend you analyze the aspects, midpoint combinations, and configurations including points as well as planets before you worry excessively about signs and houses.

okay, thank you very much! :smile:

JUPITERASC

hi!

(sorry about my grammar :))

thank you if you can help!-
Most natal charts have a few empty houses
because there are not enough planets to fill all twelve houses
especially if two or more planets are in the same sign :smile:

CANCER

Moon rules Cancer
so look to the house and SIGN occupied by natal MOON

ruler-of-the-moon.jpg

rosegarden

Most natal charts have a few empty houses
because there are not enough planets to fill all twelve houses
especially if two or more planets are in the same sign :smile:

CANCER

Moon rules Cancer
so look to the house and SIGN occupied by natal MOON

ruler-of-the-moon.jpg

ooh okay!
thank you so much! :smile:

greybeard

I'm just curious.

Don't you have a mirror in your house?

Seems to me a person knows whether or not they are empathetic. You can probably tell by looking at the things you do.

greybeard

Signs without planets....
Usually, the astrologer puts attention on signs with planets. Astrology works by looking at things that are emphasized or are unusual, abnormal (emphasized).

If the lord of an empty sign is powerful and active, then the qualities of that sign might be visible.

If all signs of a given Element or Quality are empty, you have a negative preponderance in that Quality or Element, important in portraying the inherent character of the native.

rosegarden

I'm just curious.

Don't you have a mirror in your house?

Seems to me a person knows whether or not they are empathetic. You can probably tell by looking at the things you do.

actually no, usually people can't tell those things about themselves.
it can be really hard since you can only see things from your own perspective.

for example, a person with narcissistic characteristics can view themselves as a really empathetic person, when in reality they might not be that way.

(and about the mirror, i don't really think that people can see those things based on their looks either! :whistling:)

but i do get your point so thanks!